PDA

View Full Version : How to communicate with faeries?

MyKindOfLullaby
05-01-2013, 02:00 AM
I have recently become very interested in faeries. I've read that you should leave sweet treats out for them, be kind to nature, ect if you want to see them.

Are there any other effective ways to see or communicate with them? Or is there a way to even go into the faerie realms?

The owner of a crystal shop I go to told me she sees faeries playing in her citrine stone. I thought that was neat :)

thank you for any info!

Henri77
05-01-2013, 02:37 AM
Part 1 of a delightful documentary on fairies (i love the part where children talk about 'em)
Part myth part documentary of those who talk with- see them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzeGkx_5Uuk

"believing is seeing" Once one feels certain they exist , they can more easily manifest to you.
Patience is an asset-requirement as only they know when you're genuinely ready to meet-see them.
Many report fairies as sparkles of light...or an orb possibly, though other beings also appear this way.

Feeling-imagining them with your heart is probably the best initial way of communication... IMO

Become as a child....a playful, yet respectful attitude may be best.. meeting them on their terms

Imagine
05-01-2013, 06:22 AM
I am also very interested in this. My daughter is obsessed with fairies, and I am intrigued by the possibility that they may be real. I have never seen one, though.

Henri77
05-01-2013, 06:32 AM
I am also very interested in this. My daughter is obsessed with fairies, and I am intrigued by the possibility that they may be real. I have never seen one, though.

Bet you a dollar ,your daughter can tell you anything you want to know.
Kids haven't yet learned what "isn't real" and are still in touch with god, their true self.

The film is great....especially for americans, as some cultures still believe and contact them

I'd sensed-seen them 2x without really trying, just by allowing, inviting the experience

adamkade
05-01-2013, 06:53 AM
I am very interested in faerie. I have always encouraged my daughters belief in them. I have no experience of faeries but I believe in them. I think they are interdimensional beings. I do also believe that there is a place of faerie, a vibration from which they come from. Though having said that, all vibrations exist together and are entwined with each other. I am writing a story book about it, an imaginative piece of writing. Yet I don't believe that just because something is imaginative that it does not exist. The imagination itself is an amazing thing, yet the imagination itself is where everything begins. Its the imagination that allows us to create - to manifest something. Yet, when an individual begins to merge the imagination with reality and begins to understand that the two actually exist together. When we believe in something, well, belief itself as well as many other concepts are understood by us as being seperate. To bring something into our reality we have to believe. I am not saying that belief itself creates the thing, but what I am saying is that belief in something allows for that thing to be experienced. The mind, when it believes something is actual, it creates a doorway by which that thing can be experienced, and it is only by experiencing can we truly know something. So you see, belief is not merely a passive activity, it is actually an active quality that has an effect on the very thing which is being believed in. Also, absolute belief is not necessary. To merely believe that something could be is enough to begin to allow for that thing to be experienced in ones reality. When we get to a point where our belief system as a people actually precludes something as existing then we cause the very thing to be distant from ourselves. We actually, through our disbelief, cause the race of faerie to be more separate from ourselves.

This idea which I present actually is interesting when you see the many different technologies that we all enjoy. The human race must have believed that it was possible to fly, and by believing in it, we opened ourselves up the possibility that it was true. Then we created the means to do so. Then we experienced it. It is the same with everything, in my view.

If we consciously become aware of this process then we can actually direct our being more powerfully. What we believe comes to be.

Henri77
05-01-2013, 07:17 AM
This is expressed quite elequently-beautifully.

I've also said this but never so eloquently- succinctly- clearly
And so does modern physics it seems.
Co-creation indeed.
Our materialistic cynicism robs us of so much, that other cultures value.

Both belief and skepticism are acts of creation.

Its the imagination that allows us to create - to manifest something. Yet, when an individual begins to merge the imagination with reality and begins to understand that the two actually exist together. When we believe in something, well, belief itself as well as many other concepts are understood by us as being seperate. To bring something into our reality we have to believe. I am not saying that belief itself creates the thing, but what I am saying is that belief in something allows for that thing to be experienced. The mind, when it believes something is actual, it creates a doorway by which that thing can be experienced, and it is only by experiencing can we truly know something. So you see, belief is not merely a passive activity, it is actually an active quality that has an effect on the very thing which is being believed in. Also, absolute belief is not necessary. To merely believe that something could be is enough to begin to allow for that thing to be experienced in ones reality. When we get to a point where our belief system as a people actually precludes something as existing then we cause the very thing to be distant from ourselves. We actually, through our disbelief, cause the race of faerie to be more separate from ourselves.

What we believe comes to be.

MyKindOfLullaby
05-01-2013, 07:28 AM
thank you all for your response!

Hopefully now that i'm interested in faeries i'm hoping to communicate with one some day! I find it interesting that faeries are a kind of spirit. I love how each one cares for a tree or flower.

I once had a friend who had a book about creatures. It had faeries, elves, ect in it. it was documented by some guy who drew pictures of creatures he saw. i could never find the name of the book. does anyone have an idea what book it could be?

Henri77
05-01-2013, 08:47 PM
thank you all for your response!

Hopefully now that i'm interested in faeries i'm hoping to communicate with one some day! I find it interesting that faeries are a kind of spirit. I love how each one cares for a tree or flower.

I once had a friend who had a book about creatures. It had faeries, elves, ect in it. it was documented by some guy who drew pictures of creatures he saw. i could never find the name of the book. does anyone have an idea what book it could be?

That linked doc interviews an artist who's painted many earth spirits...
though they appear in varied forms to people.

Berry
06-01-2013, 03:25 AM
I knew of a friend who left sweet treats and whiskey drinks outside for the fairies. She also built fairie cottages/dwellings. She saw and conversed with them when she was little. Now she only senses them.

All plants have fairies tending them, according to my friend as well as my kids. For 2 years past his brush with near death (had pneumonia), he was able to see and converse with them. He saw them as little people with wings as well as colored orbs. My daughter has always been able to see and carry conversations with them. She also sees them in both forms, but mainly the physical form.

The fae have an alternate home that they go to, but they love being in our realm, learning and co-existing with us. I've actually had the pleasure of hearing one of my daughter's fairy friends sing. The sound was so beautiful, rich, amazing, ethereal. Unfortunately, I do not see them except once or twice as a fast flying orb or speck of light, and another time as shadows of large butterflies during a July 4th fireworks outing.

If you have an open mind and a love for nature, I'm sure you just might meet a fae or two. And if you have the eye for seeing auras, or good at meditations, it'll be easier to spot faries. Having house plants is a good start. Even sitting quietly and observing nature from your yard, parks, and even in suburban or cities where trees grow are good places to see or sense them. I've been told that they like to ride leaves, bugs like dragonflies and butterflies, and snowflakes.

I'm not surprised at all that the shop owner saw them dancing on her citrine stone. Most fairies like shining, pretty, sparkly things or says my daughter. :D

MyKindOfLullaby
07-01-2013, 12:57 AM
I knew of a friend who left sweet treats and whiskey drinks outside for the fairies. She also built fairie cottages/dwellings. She saw and conversed with them when she was little. Now she only senses them.

All plants have fairies tending them, according to my friend as well as my kids. For 2 years past his brush with near death (had pneumonia), he was able to see and converse with them. He saw them as little people with wings as well as colored orbs. My daughter has always been able to see and carry conversations with them. She also sees them in both forms, but mainly the physical form.

The fae have an alternate home that they go to, but they love being in our realm, learning and co-existing with us. I've actually had the pleasure of hearing one of my daughter's fairy friends sing. The sound was so beautiful, rich, amazing, ethereal. Unfortunately, I do not see them except once or twice as a fast flying orb or speck of light, and another time as shadows of large butterflies during a July 4th fireworks outing.

If you have an open mind and a love for nature, I'm sure you just might meet a fae or two. And if you have the eye for seeing auras, or good at meditations, it'll be easier to spot faries. Having house plants is a good start. Even sitting quietly and observing nature from your yard, parks, and even in suburban or cities where trees grow are good places to see or sense them. I've been told that they like to ride leaves, bugs like dragonflies and butterflies, and snowflakes.

I'm not surprised at all that the shop owner saw them dancing on her citrine stone. Most fairies like shining, pretty, sparkly things or says my daughter. :D

Your daughter is very lucky! I always believed in that kind of stuff as a kid, but never really saw anything. The lady said the faeries were actually IN the stone, which I thought was pretty cool.

I've heard of people making ''faerie doors'' out of clay. I have a lot of polymer clay, how would I go about doing this? Perhaps I'll make a door out of clay, and super glue shiny things on it. :)

Henri77
07-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Youtube has a few things on fairy houses like that, a refuge in ones home,or nearby

MyKindOfLullaby
07-01-2013, 03:39 AM
Youtube has a few things on fairy houses like that, a refuge in ones home,or nearby

Thanks, I'll be sure to search there

Berry
07-01-2013, 03:46 PM
Craft stores sell wood homes and fold and go castles for real cheap especially when they have 50% off sales. My daughter and her "friends" picked a fold and go castle. It cost us $10. The furniture was $3 total. We did have to put the furniture together (real easy). The paint job and decorations were harder to complete. Even large sized birdhouses can be used.

deepti
09-01-2013, 08:05 AM
It can only in dreams, and communication depends on your personality:wink: .

adamkade
14-01-2013, 03:08 AM
I had a dream last night. I can't remember much about the dream but that I was conversing with little people. In the dream I knew they were either faeries or pixies. Though in the dream I didn't know what to call them. There came a point when I was dreaming that I was sleeping. Then I was in my body but I couldn't move. I have had this trapped in my own body often. Even in this semi sleep state I knew what it I was experiencing. I was experiencing my whole body in paralyses. Because I have been in this situation before I understood that it was a temporary situation. Yet something different happened then. I felt little hands pulling at me. They were pinching me too. I reached out to a spirit helper that I often work with, and heard the words "they are only teasing you"

but then, well, the pinches started to get a little closer to my crutch area and I really started to panic. It was then that I awoke.

I wonder if anyone has some feedback, or general thoughts as to what was happening.

mom
14-01-2013, 06:52 AM
Take any nature photos and zoom in on them on your computer- you will be amazed at what yoi find! Ive seen faces with bonnets or armour, ships, boats, tons! In our photos from sea world i took during a dolphin show i discovered once i zoomed in on the water, it was filled with boats riding the waves and even a full huge stadium filled with them watching the show just like us! Wether you call hem fairies or nature spirits- they are there!

MyKindOfLullaby
14-01-2013, 08:11 AM
Take any nature photos and zoom in on them on your computer- you will be amazed at what yoi find! Ive seen faces with bonnets or armour, ships, boats, tons! In our photos from sea world i took during a dolphin show i discovered once i zoomed in on the water, it was filled with boats riding the waves and even a full huge stadium filled with them watching the show just like us! Wether you call hem fairies or nature spirits- they are there!

i actually often take pictures outside and see streaks of light with no explanation. are they possibly nature spirits?

mom
14-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Possibly? I tend to have family photos around special occations filled with orbs....and i mean filled. Sometimes they are extremely bright. I believes those types of photo anomolies are spirits arouns us. Wether they are nature or not I'm not sure. I just always viewed them as spirits or energies that love us and come to be wih us during special times.

danilav
20-01-2013, 02:57 AM
Bet you a dollar ,your daughter can tell you anything you want to know.
Kids haven't yet learned what "isn't real" and are still in touch with god, their true self.

I've always agreed with this, but I had to admit I just had an amusing conversation with my niece while cleansing my crystals. She was in the middle of talking when she stopped, gasped, and reached over to grab my pendant (a faery star pendant), insisting that she saw a faerie on my pendant that had blue and purple wings and it was flying. Now it's got me thinking about trying to communicate with them, considering there's no faerie design anywhere on the pendant.

MyKindOfLullaby
21-01-2013, 12:39 AM
I've always agreed with this, but I had to admit I just had an amusing conversation with my niece while cleansing my crystals. She was in the middle of talking when she stopped, gasped, and reached over to grab my pendant (a faery star pendant), insisting that she saw a faerie on my pendant that had blue and purple wings and it was flying. Now it's got me thinking about trying to communicate with them, considering there's no faerie design anywhere on the pendant.

Wow, that's really cool. I wish I could see things like that!

prettyviolet
22-01-2013, 08:24 PM
i think you have to meditate and speak to them in your mind well basically it is the same as trying to communicate with someone from the other side.Try to meditate and speak to them ask them to give you a sign:)

Astral Explorer
29-01-2013, 07:08 AM
To contact faeries my best guess would be go to a place in nature and meditate until you reach astral projection. Then stay in the RTZ and I guarantee you will see them and be able to speak with them! I have had run-ins with a self-proclaimed wave Elemental in both the RTZ and the astral planes.