PDA

View Full Version : A Spiritual Experience

JavSchlogit
03-01-2013, 05:51 AM
Hello. This is my first real post here and the reason I found this site in the first place. I'm looking for a little insight to an experience I had when I was 15. I'm 31 now. It was on a campground in Georgia where me and my siblings were visiting my Dad for the summer. I would reveal the name of the place but I don't want anyone messing around there disturbing things... My Dad lived on the campground though. And at the end of the campground was a little cove beside the highway where we fished at. While fishing one day, pilfering around in the dirt a piece of pottery was found. We then started digging around and discovered a bunch more pieces. Different shapes and designs. Nothing fancy, but nice looking pieces. Dad still has them framed up on his wall to this day. There is an outlet mall across the way with a display in the food court that we later used for reference for dating the pieces and such. But one day just before dusk after digging for these, just me and Dad that day, I had some sort of encounter. We had just gotten back to Dads camper and I was the first one inside. Dad was still doing something in his truck. I had just sat down, everything was very quiet. Then I heard a chant and drums come over my shoulder and into my right ear. Didn't hear it in my left ear, just my right. Felt like it was just for me. I also felt it in my heart. My literal heart. It only lasted like 5 seconds. It was kinda cliche like something you'd see in a movie or something. Idk what I had experienced. Still don't. I guess I tapped into some spirits by digging this stuff up. Idk if it was a good thing or bad thing. Or maybe just letting me know they were there. I dunno. That's what I'm trying to figure out. It was by far the craziest, most interesting thing that has ever happened to me!! Ever since then, I have been intrigued by Native Americans and other aboriginal peoples around the world. If anybody can let me know what I experienced, I would really appreciate it! Also, I'm thinking of returning the pieces in case we've disturbed something we shouldn't have. It wasn't ours to take in the first place. But I'll have to wait until I'm down that way again as I live in Virginia. Thank you.

sunny shine
03-01-2013, 08:54 AM
Interesting read, You did not intentionally dig it, you just found it, to me it sounds like a good spiritual experience, but you know best as to how it makes you feel

JavSchlogit
03-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Well, it started off as unintentional. After the first couple pieces were found, we started to really dig around though. We also found bits of black charcoal from where they built fires and clam shells everywhere. I'm guessing that's where they prepared meals at. Or maybe where they dumped their trash. Not really trash because it's nothing that pollutes or harms anything. You get it. Maybe it was an offering site. But yeah, I'm guessing it was a good spiritual experience just by the way it made me feel. It definitely let me know there is more to this world than meets the eye. I was just wondering too if I could regain some of what I experienced by following some sort of NA religion or practices or something. It left me wanting more. I would really love to just up and leave this ****. society we live in and go live with some tribe somewheres. Learn all the little secrets to life that I'm sure they know. :)

Native spirit
06-01-2013, 04:30 PM
:smile: Were you digging in a sacred place? this could be the cause of hearing the drums ,just a thought

Namaste

Raven Poet
06-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Hi. Welcome to SF. I found your experience to be beautiful. How lovely to have Drums and Songs come to you!

I am wondering if maybe, if it feels in your heart that there is something else you need to do, perhaps you could go back there and put down Tobacco as a way to acknowledge the gifts? Or even put down Tobacco where you live, with the intention of acknowledging your discovery/experience you had back then in the campground.

Either way, the sounds you heard were indeed gifts from the Spirit world, and what my Elders have taught me was to put that sacred plant medicine, Tobacco, down to acknowledge receipt of gifts.

Where I live in Canada, archaeologists dug up many sacred items from the past in a site where a new museum is being built. (It is on traditional Ojibwe Nation territory, in the downtown of a urban prairie city.) The Elders who were involved in a cultural/spiritual consultation role in this project advised the arch's to put down Tobacco after they unearthed these items.

Keep your ears open!:wink: :wink:

Thunder Bow
04-03-2013, 08:23 PM
Please return them to the original site. Then the spirits will honor you.

WhiteWarrior
04-03-2013, 08:46 PM
I think I can see what happened. Finding those things may, and I say may, have been a random event. But what happened was that you opened yourself to spirituality at the moment you acknowledged that there was more to the pottery pieces than broken utilities or something perhaps sellable. And that was the moment the distance between you and the spirit world became short enough for someone on the other side to send you a greeting. Your guide? The ancestor spirits of the tribe who made the pottery? A spirit local to the campground? It does not matter. You had an experience, your first, and it changed you forever. To the better.

Keep the shards or return them; it will please the tribe's ancestors either way as long as you treat the relics with honor. Perhaps they still can change someone else too if you display them for others to see. Like... your children.

Shincarra
04-03-2013, 08:57 PM
I agree with Thunder Bow. Bring the pieces back. Maybe camp near by for a couple of nights, and Thank the spirits for your experence. Thats my view. The best to you.

Shincarra
04-03-2013, 08:59 PM
.................. Oh and JavSChlogit Welcome to the forum :)

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 12:20 AM
Hey, peoples! I am back! What a journey for sure! I'm back under another name because I had to lose the other one. Well, I have gotten all my answers. I am an enlightened individual now. I get it. All of it. The pottery went to the rightful owners who I know personally!!!! Wow! I had no idea that this guy was the Chief of these peoples. I told my brother this story and let him and my father read this. Ever since I give this stuff back, blessings have poured my way! I have God. I FEEL it! The stars gave aligned. Everything makes complete and total sense to me now. I just keep having all these thoughts that I know for a fact come from the Creator. I have been rewarded for my faith. That is what my experience was that day. I was so deep into your beautiful culture then, that I tapped into something for a moment. It scared me and I had doubt for that split second and it was gone. I believe that if I would have kept on with my life how it was, I would be dead soon. Full of bad energy and people that practice evil sucking it from me. The psy-vamps are getting no more of this. These people are long gone from my life! But I have no doubt been using both good and bad energies. That is why the mixed results. But I know how to use my magic now. And I feel it to be pretty strong right now. Only can go up from here on out. God is Love. Good breeds good. Bad breeds bad. I have been on many paths that I and I have pulled together nicely. I realize now that I am God. And all I see that is good. A tentacle of the same octopus. Like the fingers of the hand that serves the whole. I know how to live in perfect harmony with nature too. I have studied diet and soil biology very hard this past year, because my magic got me sick. Throwing it around badly. Bad company. Not taking in good energies/magic. Doubting and fearing. Plus the generational curses. Sorry white people, but you don't have good magic a lot of you. You stray, you pay. The longer out of the circle of life, the more evil you become. It is about time to take this world back to the rightful creatures of light! Now, I have much magic to learn. I just need to surround myself with the right energies as best I can. I see my path laid out for the things I must do. I am a warrior ready to go to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all so much for being a light to this sad world. You have helped me tremendously. If it is wise, should I give my facebook out? I want to get in with good peoples. More good is always better magic. Please let me know if I should be so open! I wonder what magic is against me sometimes. But I never fear that bull****! My spirit will not be broken!!! No fear!! I'm new to this so it's kinda on and off at first. Like Peter Pan holding on to his happy thought. I just need to make sure I keep my energies up... I have things that I would like to share with some intelligent peoples. Now I don't know who is enlightened or not. I'd love to think everyone here is definitely enlightened peoples. If you are following your roots, I don't see how you can lose! One Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been rambling a lot here lately. I'm spread a lil thin atm. And I also have no doubt that intelligence has been listening to me all along. Guiding me. My dreams are powerful. I listen to them. Too much to say right now. So, just holler at me, good friends!;)

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 12:38 AM
"We're Ready!!!!!!" Bunji Garlin- 'Differentology' music video. Check it out! The warrior in me just loves this new jam! About the good fight!!!

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 01:42 AM
I think my magic is stronger too by the fact that my grandmothers parents came from Eastern Europe. I think skin tone is an indicator of good magic. We are darker. I don't have the classic white boy look. Been told many times. I see it too. Definitely don't mesh with most white people. Had an aweful dream not long ago about being persecuted by rednecks. I wonder what that could be about? Hmm. Guess who I'm staying away from? Hahaha!! I gravitate towards blacks a lot because of their energies. I love reggae music and I believe these folks to be highly enlightened individuals. I FEEL it! I can't quit using that word either. You just know when you have it... But, I have Native American ancestry that ties back to Pocahontas on my mothers side. And my father is half Hungarian. his father we dont know much about at all. His father left out west and started another family. So I'm the third generation with my last name taken from my papaws mother. Similar broken ties on both sides of my family that are eerily similar. I FEEL strong good magic in both sides though. i had just enough good in me to make it out of my hardships. My father gets it but my mother unfortunately I'm working on. I have faith from a dream I had that I freed her from her prison. And that is my mission. And for the rest of my loved ones as well. Brother and Sister, etc. they are a lot Like me so I know it is in them! I will try my best to win them over with my powers. See there I go again. No try! Do or don't do! I have some horses to break still. Like calling God a he! Hahahahahaja!!!!! I crack me up, sometimes! Unlearning is a process.

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 01:47 AM
And I know that some whites have some things going on for them too. Just weaker magic for sure! I love all peoples and all of Creation. Wow are my ears burning! Been getting that a lot here lately too. So, I'm going to go chill and get my energies back.

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 01:49 AM
Let me know if I'm out of the way at all please! I do not want to offend anyone good!

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 01:52 AM
I been getting that fight or flight response a lot here lately. I believe that is evil trying to creep in on me somehow. My song I mentioned earlier is my good magic right now. My facebook pic is the warrior guy. But that song came on radio earlier and wouldn't play. I was weak and hasn't eat good then or was just low. I think it was no coincidence.

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 01:59 AM
I think armpit smell keeps the bad away. I wear no deodorant or any man made things as much as possible. Organic diet. No sugar. If it isn't from the Earth it is no good. I don't play the chemistry set gmo bull****. I know real life. All about bacteria and it's role. Until we get back to the real roots of living, it will not work any other way. It's like a child with a new toy that just breaks it and wants another one. This is white man living. All their problems are intentional and evil on purpose. I see through all bull now. I can't be fooled. I read people and energies hard! I just don't know how to explain it other than a FEELING! FEEL, FEEL, FEEL!!!

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 02:07 AM
Humble is the only thing I can think to be now! And Bold! It is so beautiful! Im ready to take a bullet for this if forced to denounce my beliefs!! that is a great feeling! i never understood your alls boldness fully. i get it now! right on! enlightenment is right there in front of your face, yet as far away as the stars sometimes. Taunting you sometimes. You fade in and out sometimes and not fully grasp what is going on. Like my experience with the pottery and other experiences. Sorry, I'm all over the place here with my excitement. Haha

LibbyScorp
10-11-2013, 07:49 AM
This was cool to read.

I've never come across artifacts but there is a native spirit around me that I believe to be a guide or a spirit from the area letting me know his existence. Nothing but honor and secure feelings from him.

There is a park around here I discovered some months ago. Decided to explore the trails. Heard faint drumming and singing in the distance. Walked to try and find it. It started fading and nothing was there but an informational sign explaining that the land was used for healing ceremonies because of the springs. It was just a very proud, noble moment of synchronicity.

I can feel the Native American spirit here in Seattle all over. Heart and soul of this place. It's great to read about other similar occurrences from people all over!

Seekerofsolace
10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
We used to find arrow heads as a kid where I was raised in Kentucky. Would it be wrong to take those or to leave them as they were? In one hand it seems proper for nature to claim what was once hers anyway, on the other it feels sad to let an artifact such as that go.

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 02:41 PM
Seeker of solace: i say let it be. There really isn't a point I see to keeping something like that. It belongs to the place it came from. Gives the place good energy. Unlike a "civil"war battleground full of bad magic! Now I definitely pick up on vibes hard now. Where I live in south-west Virginia, full of redneck christian *******s. I'm outta here very soon! I'm going south where I feel the place likes me. I get bad vibes here. Some good. A lot of bad though. I love my mountains. But the people are awful! Drug addicts of every sort everywhere. Litter. i would say dumb as a rock, but I don't disrespect my rock friends! haha. no use of that phrase anymore!!!..I see the degradation very clear now in whites. If I have any bad blood in me, that means some of my ancestors somewhere down the line strayed. And this is me. So in a sense, part of me strayed and I had to get it back. And boy was that a close one at times. White people problems! So very simple to take care of. They just don't want it. Those that might are held hostage by brainwashing from t.v. Some I do have hope for. I can tell there is just enough in there maybe. But life is there for whoever wants it. you have to put in work! You stray, you pay. Tis the simple rules... What I think about now is how to combat these *******s. I'm ready for war! But you must choose ur battles. I can't take on all rednecks! But I sure will try!. You get the picture. Now I believe that if you respect these peoples and their way of life, and you take this stuff, i won't say anything bad wont happen, but it could if not careful.. I know I've had my respects and definitely my dis-respects. So I've had mixed results. But I believe that this magic that is contained in it will work against you if you aren't in the circle of life. It has helped and hurt us, I believe. It is pretty wild that everything all pulls together after I give this stuff back. I was rewarded for my respect, I believe. just as I was for respecting those pieces in the first place. Here is a quote from an awesome book called 'Voices of the First Day' aboriginal elder: "Unless white man learns to enter the dreaming of the countryside, the plants and animals before he uses them or eats them, he will become sick and insane and kill himself." You must practice good magic to gain it. If not, it will work against you. Light and dark will not mix! Choose your side.

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 03:03 PM
And last night, i let my energies get too low and I payed for it. I broke my spirit for a minute. Bad energy rushed in to fill that void. It scared me. Which is part of the problem in the first place. Doubt and fear, that all is not taken care of from the Creator. You lose faith for even a second, you are out of the loop. But you must pick yourself back up. Get back in! I will not lose! You just can't keep a good guy down! But I also have to live with bad energy too from my mother. She is sad to say deep into the white mans bull. I'm definitely never giving up on that one. My dreams tell me I have my work cut out for me. And in my drama, i won! And it was such an awesome feeling! She was in a filthy stable with a light bulb sticking out of the wall. Somehow I was privy to walk around this place where many were kept. I had no choice in her being there. But I had to get her out! Then she got moved to another deeper place. I had to crawl through duct work, infiltrate through the ceiling and get her out of a deep freezer. I got her out though!!! So, I see my path here. She isn't staying here in Redneckville without me! It will end up taking her. She needs to be surrounded by good energy if their is any hope. She hasn't the good magic to fight the bad. She respects Native American culture too. She sees the romance that is lost. But she doesn't want the things I tell her a lot. She fights it hard. Strong ego! So, I said last night that if she wants to hang these pictures, statues of this kind of stuff around, she better get on board with the lifestyle. You don't hang things you don't respect. That is then bad magic to you. Not really bad, just seems that way to the bad, but bad for your evil ***!... I told her to get with it or that stuff will come down. Does the KKK hang pictures of Michael Jordan and all his good magic on their walls? Of course not. You see my dilemma?

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 03:12 PM
Edit: 'Dream'. Not drama. I have been working my magic hard in a few places. And I have been neglecting other areas. I am just getting back on track health wise and have had all this new energy that I need to use wisely right now. I still need healing myself. So, I'm gonna chill with my stuff for a bit on that one. Any words of advice to me? I'm going to get me a medicine bag. I don't know lots about this kind of stuff, but I have the ability to understand this stuff now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. How to get stronger and stay protected better, things to avoid right now, etc.? But when you have God, I know I'm taken care of. So I know I need to keep my qi flowing good. No hen for me right now either. That contributed to my bad last night too. I didn't have the energy for it. I was tired already. So, this is pretty much how I stand as of now.

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 03:14 PM
No hen?? Haha. I meant herb as in ganja.

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
Good story, Libby. Sounds like a place of good. I'm sure there is good places like this all over America. Be respectful and that place will welcome you. So you must have a pretty clean spirit to feel something like that, I believe. You had respect so you got some back. Everything is reciprocal. You do good, you get good. But the catch is you have to do for the sake of good alone. No selfish motives. And I believe that if you do things the right way, you will probably get what you were after in the first place, and then some. Karma. I have many influences that I have pulled together for my well being. I use Christianity against Christians all the time. They can't even follow their holy book. But I have some theories on the bible that i think you all might like as well. I have turned my facebook into a blog really. It is my life after all. My good magic now! I use it as such. That is why I want some of you good peoples to check me out. If that seems wise, that is. I don't want any more evil than I can handle. But I just have to not break my spirit like I have been. This is still all very fresh in the mind. Got work to do, for sure. Sorry, I ramble sometimes. Okay, a lot. ha. I haven't eat yet either so, here I go wasting energy I don't have really. So it's brefas time! I'm usually more sharp than this.

Jah-Shlovell
10-11-2013, 08:34 PM
And I would like to say too that I don't think my spirit was truly broken. I took a hit for sure! If it was, I got it back. All that counts now.. Felt these bad vibes closing in on me hard. But, when it happened, I did get scared and go to where my mom was for comfort. I had to wake her up and that started more bad vibes. I just needed some consolement. Maybe she was the bad vibes I had to go attack or something. It can't be good having two different vibes going on in the same dwelling. Light and dark do not mix! So there is def. mixed energies sometimes. My dog sees it. Scares her to death sometimes. She is very sensitive. I pay close attention to her. She has nightmares a lot too. I wonder what that could be? Looks like bad vibes to me. That dog has been through it though. From me too. I've been a real mofo at times. I deserve any bad that came my way before because of some of the things I have done. But all is forgiven. Just a learning tool now.. But when I got scared, i wanted my ego back for some reason. Familiarity? I psyched myself out. But now I see that I just need to stay the course I was on before for the most part. Good magic-muscle memory/instinct. I know the general direction I must go to, and good magic from bad now. You know not to let bad in. But then it is like you look for it instead of looking to good. It's like one day a friend told me that whatever I do, do not to think about leather-girrafes, no matter what, for the rest of the day! Guess what I thought about all day? Haha. I need to always count my blessings and keep my true identity. Enlightenment is funny stuff sometimes. You realize you were partly there all along, if you have had good magic in your life to draw from. And that makes it easier. My life has been lots of both which makes me able to see more clearly through comparison. I think that is where I draw a lot from. Here I am still tired and trying to yap. Ha. When will I learn? I hope I'm coherent enough... Laters..

Seekerofsolace
11-11-2013, 10:17 AM
Gonna go out on a limb here man...I don't mean it in a bad way but would you happen to be bipolar?

Jah-Shlovell
11-11-2013, 07:27 PM
Wow! Um no! I am passionate, yes! Lots of it. I need no one to tell me what trip I'm on. I'm right! All that don't get it can **** off! I don't have time to answer your stupid questions like that. Looks like some of you just don't get it either. Tis a peoole problem!Sorry! i will be quiet now in here and just read and talk to those I want to. Now last night I realized that my ginseng tea has been raising my damn blood pressure. I just have energy out the *** right now. I treat good good and **** up the bad! If this is bipolar, im all in!This is called a warrior!!! I guess i shut up in this forum. I'm not sensing what I thought I would. No offense!

Jah-Shlovell
11-11-2013, 07:30 PM
When people try to **** with my good trip, your damn right i'm gonna come at them! Idc what YOU wanna call it!

Jah-Shlovell
11-11-2013, 07:35 PM
You sit around stir crazy in spice/pillheadville with Johnny Redneck everywhere you look and tell me how you feel.

Jah-Shlovell
11-11-2013, 07:37 PM
I have to be bold! My guard stays up around here. I will be out of it soon. Thank God!

Jah-Shlovell
11-11-2013, 07:42 PM
Okay, I wrote this piece earlier to the masses on fb that think I'm a loon too. Here is my thoughts:
This is why I am so bold peoples. If you haven't gotten it yet:
You don't seem to see that I struggle no more. I have God! You don't get that sometimes you have to get bold and **** peoples **** up! Now, this IS Love! Native Americans tried to Love the **** out of dumb *** people! Look where it got them. When was the last time you saw a family of Native Americans out to eat at Red Lobster?(Chris Rock!!!!!!) This is what Native Americans received for their Love!.. So, NO MERCY FOR EVIL! None! That IS Love! Things are too damn far gone for some people. Death is their only option. But the easy going Love message is for those that have a little common damn sense!(Rare Sense, these days!) **** wasting precious life energy on the dumb evil masses! They are getting what they deserve, right now! Everything that is bad is self inflicted or slavery! It is time for the rightful owners of Good to unite and take this world back! We are close, I believe! It is in the air! Everyone FEELS it! Things can't carry on like this much longer! No brainer!!!! **** is very seriously out of hand! Hatchet to the dome time!! (War Cry!!!!!)Somebody breaks in your house, you gonna just sit there and LOVE them to death? No! You fight!! Same ****ing thing. Now people that I believe I can help. They get the easier speak. The world, I'm a be up in up in its **** with an iron fist!!! Get used to it!!!
And it is not wasting at all if it helps. Any love you give will be for the better good. I just have better uses for my energy. Like the ones that get it the most. if you try more, I try for you more. There is where your work will pay off better. Not giving a little kid a toy and them break it. Then you buy another one. Same ****, ad infinitum!

Jah-Shlovell
11-11-2013, 07:45 PM
If this makes me crazy, why didn't I come sooner?!

Jah-Shlovell
11-11-2013, 07:52 PM
Now what you are getting from this that makes u think I'm bipolar is my fierce energy. Yes, I definitely need to distribute it more evenly. I have been sick for the past bit and have all this new found energy burning me up. Simple as that. And Im using it to create me a little circle of comfort here in Redneckville atm. Now, I'm not always this bold with my speak. Right now. Yes!

Jah-Shlovell
11-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Life is about energy! Power! All of it! When you get it you best use it wisely. Something i have been neglecting. My fault there.