PDA

View Full Version : How can you make the pain stop???

landroverprincess
13-10-2010, 06:34 AM
I am not even sure if we are soulmates..Yes 'John Doe' told me we were, but he said he's not in love with me and cannot force it, so its hard to believe.

But everyday my heart actually hurts, feels like its being pulled through my rib cage or has a hole in it.

Is this just crazy? Am I addicted to him and in withdrawls?

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

~edited by SF staff~

LadyImpreza1111
13-10-2010, 06:46 AM
You are experiencing the "soulmate pull." However......do you believe him to be your soulmate? Or your twin flame? Because not all soulmate relationships are necessarily romantic.

landroverprincess
13-10-2010, 06:51 AM
I dont know what the difference is, but ours was a romantic relationship.

Xan
13-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Trying to Stop The Pain is a wish, but it doesn't really work. Because as you resist and fight against pain it gets worse.

However, you can learn to breathe fully and let your feelings flow... and let go.

Xan

landroverprincess
14-10-2010, 05:22 AM
Is there no way to cut the cord???

Dharma Employee
14-10-2010, 07:54 AM
i thought the cord only existed with supposed twin flames

I guess it applies to soulmates too

LadyImpreza1111
14-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Some say you can cut the cord. I don't believe it myself. I had a former friend who said she attempted to separate their energies and she ended up with a headache. Basically, if you try to fight your feelings, I think that will just put you through even more pain.

SpiritStarFly1
14-10-2010, 09:02 AM
This relates in a lot of ways to my own post and I sympathise with you.

Taking away the idea of "one twin flame" for a moment and let us think about soul mates. Plural.

We are all interconnected, but we would have decided on who were were going to relate to in this lifetime - we made "soul contracts" so to speak (read Caroline Myss).

Anyway - focusing on how you feel. I recognise this, this heartwrenching ache. Without going into detail (read my post if you like, but its long winded), I recognise the pull - it can actually feel like a physical pulling sensation. When I am around this guy I feel this magnetism - I have to be around him but when I am I am all over the place, my head is in a whirl and I feel like I am going crazy.

But when I am not with him, I count the days and I feel this aching sensation like a part of me is missing (he is on holiday for a week with his girlfriend this week and I am in turmoil, despite having a wonderful husband and kids at home).

I visualised the cord between us, and asked for help to cut it and have come to the conclusion that it is not to be cut.

I follow the words of the ever-insightful Xan and accept those feelings and just go with them. I'm trying, its ok, I'm getting through, accepting.

But yeah, the pain, its like nothing else

xxxx

Xan
15-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Is there no way to cut the cord???

Yes, you can cut the cord. I don't have time to get the link for you, but there's a website or two that describe what cord cutting is and how to do it. Just do a google search.

Xan

LadyImpreza1111
16-10-2010, 02:01 AM
Yes, you can cut the cord. I don't have time to get the link for you, but there's a website or two that describe what cord cutting is and how to do it. Just do a google search.

Xan

Even if she cuts the cord.....can she really stop the pain just like that?

N2AButterfly
16-10-2010, 03:13 AM
In my own experience you cannot cut this cord/tie. This is a divine union and honestly, let no man put asunder. (To any skeptics, I was there 2 years ago until it happened to me). Until you are chosen, for I believe we are chosen through a certain level of spiritual maturity. And then---- the bar is set high. . . make no mistake. This is the most bizarre, beautiful, extreme relationship you will ever encounter in your earthly existence. You are being put through a knot-whole, turned inside out, spiritually, physically. I have no contact with my twin (I even wonder what the true spiritual term is) it is so intense. This is not obsession. You do not choose it, it chooses you and there is no escape but to keep moving forward improving yourself. Sorry but I do have to make a note reading another thread. . . if you are visiting prositutes, you have no clue what is going on here.

Stormweaver
17-10-2010, 07:31 AM
In my own experience you cannot cut this cord/tie. This is a divine union and honestly, let no man put asunder. (To any skeptics, I was there 2 years ago until it happened to me). Until you are chosen, for I believe we are chosen through a certain level of spiritual maturity. And then---- the bar is set high. . . make no mistake. This is the most bizarre, beautiful, extreme relationship you will ever encounter in your earthly existence. You are being put through a knot-whole, turned inside out, spiritually, physically. I have no contact with my twin (I even wonder what the true spiritual term is) it is so intense. This is not obsession. You do not choose it, it chooses you and there is no escape but to keep moving forward improving yourself. Sorry but I do have to make a note reading another thread. . . if you are visiting prositutes, you have no clue what is going on here.
NA2Butterfly, you have summoned me.

I respect spirituality.

I have discovered something just recently. The people behind spirituality can be really blind. Just like any religion. They can foul religion, and spirituality with their lack of understanding.

My guess is that you belong in your soul group, and I belong in mine.
You can label my soul group as unfaithful, where as I can label your soul group as fairytale believers who makes up fancy words just to make them feel "correct" and "real". To make them feel at "home" and "righteous".

The term " Twin flame "... I seriously wonder how many of those that claims to have met and married their twin flame, somehow ends up divorced ?

And what excuse, or what do they want to believe after the divorce acts out on them ?
" oh, he / she must have been my soul mate instead, and this divorce was meant as a lesson for me. oops ! " ???
then those who have bitten the dust, may say " maybe in my next life I will marry my twin flame. " or " he's my twin flame, but I cant marry him in this life, but i did meet him spiritually. "

You see what I'm getting at ?

Love is love. You have a choice to choose it to be like a fairytale, or you have a choice to see it in front of your eyes, and to feel its presence. And to live it in this human form, the way it will be.

But if you want to tell me that spiritual love is something else that cannot ever be understood by those who visits prostitutes, well then, it just makes me think about the word " uconditional love ".

There is a deviant side in you, for you to say what i have quoted in bold from your statement. Just as I have for the things I have done.

Twin flame or whatever you want to call it, could be something imaginary.
For me, my true love is my wife. I had a few girlfriends in the past, but things didnt work out. I wont go that deep and to say now my wife is my twin flame. What I will say is my wife is the love of my life.

Then you and others will say but I went to hire a prostitute so is that real love ? Then I would say, "do you know what love is ? "
Then there will be confrontation in this thread, where I am to be summoned to as people will back you up. And then war will break loose. For what ?
To prove who knows the true meaning of true love ? Twin Flame ?

I will be waiting for anyone who has the courage to post on this forum one day to say that the "twin flame" that they have been married to, became a game of divorce.

I would like to hear their excuses.

Please dont make me waste my time.
I am on here to defend myself.
Maybe not anymore, because i thought this forum had people who were spiritually spiritual and understanding. I was wrong.

I enjoy the meditation forums section, people there are the best.

But my mistake is to jump on this "love twin flame" section. Doesnt smell nice.

LadyImpreza1111
17-10-2010, 07:57 AM

Extremely well said.

And Stormweaver......for the ones I've heard of that married their twin flame........I have yet to hear of them divorcing. But if you have to visit prostitutes while saying your wife is the love of your life, then you are just one of a million people who uses the term 'love' loosely. Your actions cheapen it.

Stormweaver
17-10-2010, 08:06 AM
LadyImprezza

Its because they are ashamed to tell the world, that they became divorced. They wont tell you that them or their partner cheated on them.
Their partner wont tell his / her partner about it. So it will be a secret if one of them have an affair.

You can choose to be blind from reality.
My love has been proven to me. Thats all I need to know.

Secrets are kept as secrets.

You have alot to learn.

Namaste _/\_

mystical
17-10-2010, 08:20 AM
o many people use the term love all too frequently without considering its real menaing , i too was the same was with my kids dad for ten years i use to tell him i loved him but then i met my twin and he is the love of my life i flet love like i never knew it existed , , im an old fashioned girl when it comes to love and marriage , would never marry anyone unless i knew they was the love of my life , once u have found this love u dont need or want anything else because u already have everything that fulfills u when u meet the love of ur life , as for cutting the cord i tried this and it all it did was help to ease the pain a little but he is still there in my head 24 7 even when i dont wnat him to be even when i wnat to move on i cant , so no i dont believe that cutting the cord works , it just leaves u feeling out of sorts and dizzy which is not healthy

Stormweaver
17-10-2010, 08:30 AM
I can understand mystical.

But Im intrigued by this twin flame style of love.
Twin flame is bounded by a human body is it not ?
Human body has its own rythm of functioning, so its not 100% spirit to be perfect without outside needs or wants.

So twin flame can also keep secrets, cheat, do negative things labelled by humans.

I rest my case.

_/\_

LadyImpreza1111
17-10-2010, 08:31 AM
LadyImprezza

Its because they are ashamed to tell the world, that they became divorced. They wont tell you that them or their partner cheated on them.
Their partner wont tell his / her partner about it. So it will be a secret if one of them have an affair.

You can choose to be blind from reality.
My love has been proven to me. Thats all I need to know.

Secrets are kept as secrets.

You have alot to learn.

Namaste _/\_

No. You have alot to learn. Talking about what YOU assume happens in them when you haven't even met yours. If you had even a fraction of understanding of just how intense the bond is, you would know that those who have met their twin can't even look at anyone else the same as they would have before. It doesn't matter HOW great they might seem. They aren't the twin so they automatically fall short.

And twin flame relationships don't fall under the same standards of conventional relationships. Most conventional relationships are ego-based..........conditional. Meaning, "I love you for what you can do for me." Twin flame relationships are unconditional--you love them just because you love them.

There are few people in this world who have achieved total enlightenment. Your spiritual growth increases by leaps and bounds upon meeting your twin and even afterwards. Some may reach the point where they don't have external wants/needs. Those are the rare ones who incarnate with both halves of the soul within. Examples of those kind of people would be the Dalai Lama.
Those who find their twin flame don't incarnate with both halves within...........but they find that everything they want and need is encompassed in that one person so there is never a need to look elsewhere. NEVER. Because the love and passion is so overpowering and it transcends time and space. It never wanes.

Cheating, keeping secrets, etc in a twin flame relationship won't work. You know why? Because they are two halves of the same soul. You hear their thoughts telepathically, sense when something is bugging them, pick up on their emotions, etc. They won't be able to lie to you nor would the desire be there to do so.
Secondly, for one to hurt their twin in any way is like hurting yourself. They pain it causes them will come right back to you like a game of ping pong. Twin flames never intentionally hurt one another for to do so will cause pain in return.

You can't fit twin flame relationships into the same mold as the relationships around you. They are WAY different.

mystical
17-10-2010, 08:39 AM
If you had even a fraction of understanding of just how intense the bond is, you would know that those who have met their twin can't even look at anyone else the same as they would have before. It doesn't matter HOW great they might seem. They aren't the twin so they automatically fall short.

Next time make sure you know what you are talking about.

well said lady , once u have met your twin noone else even comes close i am not wiht my tiwn and normnally im the girl who thinks stuff it and moves on but im powerless i cnat , i aint interested in anyone , i would rather stay as i am , i may be single but im spoken for promised always to the love of my life my one true love , i dont care what anyone says because i know how he makes me feel and well i had the best and i wont settle for less

Stormweaver
17-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Want to talk about the intense of bonds?
hahahaha

You have no idea what I had to go through to deal with my wife's ex boyfriend who tried to get her back when I was courting her.

I dont just sit on the computer and type sweet chit chats with no outside forces trying to seperate us.

Thats only the start.

Like I said, you have a lot to learn what the real meaning of love is.
Forgiveness, guilt, anger all the negative emotions that becomes an obstacle of the big test.
In the spirit world, my guess is that its all sweet. How about here ?
You have not breathed it yet.
One problem can multiply to others if your love is not meant to be.

The word "Twin flame" is just fairytale to me.

Remember, secrets wont hurt you. But the truth can.

Stormweaver
17-10-2010, 08:47 AM
Mystical, its good that you arent interested in anyone, but...

It takes TWO to Tango !

_/\_

LadyImpreza1111
17-10-2010, 09:06 AM
Yup. It does take 2 to Tango.....which is why it's never one sided.

mystical
17-10-2010, 09:09 AM
yeah i know it does , im just saying i know i have found the love of my life the only love that will ever be enough so i aint settling for anything else cos it will never be anything compared to that ,if me n twin dont ever make it romantically then i rather just promise myself to god :) i dont need anything else

LadyImpreza1111
17-10-2010, 09:10 AM
You and me both sister.

Stormweaver
17-10-2010, 11:10 AM
Thankyou ladies for the conversations.

It was a real eye opener. I have really learnt something about the overated word " Twin Flame " which is commonly used by girls.

hahahhahahahhahaha. It is a fairytale no doubt.
I thought it was something so serious like spiritually everything that once the two meet, nothing can break them apart.

But it just seems humans will be humans.
And when two mature couples meet who has already faced the obstacles of hardship and is much more matured, then they will then say its their " twin flame " again.... and if that fails, itll be another twin flame, or just be single.

Namaste _/\_

mystical
17-10-2010, 11:56 AM
hold on a minute , i never even knew about twin flames and only saw soul mates as people we have a connection to , i never believed in THE ONE a si use ot believe there was so many people out there for us for each learning process we go thro in life , when one relationship ends its because it has served its purpose , it wasnt unitl i met my own twin , n still at this point i never knew what was happening , that i was saying to a friend about how it felt liek we was the same person form the same soul , that same evening i had a group invite to a group labelled twin flame and soul mates i read the soul mate that didnt relakly fit the cycle i was cuaght uip in but twin flame did , i was a progressing medium at this stage the fact i felt he made me closer to god fitted eprfectly too as thor him my belief in god grew , i think its sad to to say to others that basically they THINK they may have met their twin when in their hearts they already KNOW but well i guess seems as tho havent met urs yet u couldnt possibly understand ,so its unfair to pass judgement on others by referring them to being immature and saying they live in a fantasy world these people who meet their twin already go thro a process of doubting themselves when the universe and urges them to trust in themselves,i have spent the last 18 months listening to people tell me what i feeling was worng how do these peopel knwo what i feel when they are not feeling what i feel? i find it disheartening that people can mock our feelings on the twin flame concept because its people like in the world that create so much doubt and mistrust well the only person we cna trust in this world is ourselves , thank u for ur opinion tho i will bare in mind what u said , so the next time sumone else comes along i can proudly smile to myself and think there is no love like a twin flame love and i cna walk away knowing i dont need anyone to love because the only person i need to love is myself

celery
17-10-2010, 02:03 PM
Experiencer here, but that's not what I wanted to comment on, actually.

Just that telling someone "you have a lot to learn" says a lot about someone :rolleyes:

LadyImpreza1111
17-10-2010, 02:05 PM
Mystical.....seriously......he's not even worth it....those who are unhappy with their situations are going to do everything in their power to bring other people down.Especially since they are at a spiritual level that indicates that they are no where near close to meeting theirs in this lifetime.This guy has also admitted in another thread that he sought out prostitutes even though he's married which speaks volumes about HIS character. And I highly doubt his wife even knows or "tolerates it" because no self-respecting woman would. Must not be THAT spiritual if you have to go to those lengths especially when you have the nerve to say I don't know what love is. Clearly you don't either. I honestly have no clue what you are doing here. You talk a whole heap for a guy who doesn't say anything that is remotely helpful nor does it make any sense. I think you just want to hear yourself speak.

Dharma Employee is a guy and there are other guys on this forum but he obviously chooses to ignore that.

We know truth. We know what we are experiencing as does pretty much everyone else here.

Honestly, I laugh at anyone who says this is a fantasy thing. Its not just because they don't believe it themselves, but because it changes other people's lives and those people aren't having to look for love (or to have needs met anywhere else) anymore. We're happy, and at peace, and he can't stand it. Its just sad and pathetic.

mystical
17-10-2010, 02:48 PM
well im sorry but i had all this with twin , he tried to make fun of what i felt because he never undertsood also , altho he contradicted himself so many times , it has took me so long to rebuild my fiath back in myself and what i feel , even the medical profession tried to tell me i was living in a fantasy world makin me once again doubt everything i had KNOWN and FELT , at one point i thought i was going totally insane :( but i bounced back and stuck two fingers up at the world because finalyl after hearing others experiences on here about the synchronicities etc i finally found peace of mind ,because i knew then i wanst mad and i knew i wanst the only one , i admit i never knew what love was but i found it and it took me to the levels of ectsacy and plunged me into the depths of despair but i still came out of it able to loveand forgive ,as for when another comes along , i have had them there have been so many people enter my life since i met my twin and i believe god was testing me but fact was one of them touched me ,and they mean nothing and never will , why ? because my search for love is now over and if i never get to be with my twin at least i can say i experienced true love

Falling Star
17-10-2010, 02:53 PM
Amen to that sister!

mystical
17-10-2010, 03:20 PM
that just made me smile boxing gregor lol :)

Stormweaver
17-10-2010, 10:26 PM
never lose sight it's a spiritual union first and foremost orchestrated by god between two individuals who work out there issues apart or together .
last year i had the opportunity to ''see'' a very attractive and wealthy woman who made it plain she was intrested .......but due to the fact i was going through the ''dark knight '' i declined ..............wonder how many others wouldnt have declined ! ............me first , then her ,her first ,then me = whole unit .:smile: i cant wait to get off this circle ...lol .
who know's your next ''one'' could be your twin !

That makes total sense my friend.

_/\_

Stormweaver
17-10-2010, 10:28 PM
Experiencer here, but that's not what I wanted to comment on, actually.

Just that telling someone "you have a lot to learn" says a lot about someone :rolleyes:

Thats what I have been doing. And I have discovered it, in this human form.
I am opened to anything spiriutal, but it has to makes sense to me, for I wont allow myself to be blinded one sided.

Thanx

Namaste _/\_

Songbirds
17-10-2010, 10:50 PM
I agree with Stormweaver in the fact that "twin flames" and "soulmates" sound like something out of a fairytale, but it's not the name that counts, it's the connection... That is what's profound and spiritual, and it SHOULDN'T be mocked!

I am not even sure if we are soulmates..Yes 'John Doe' told me we were, but he said he's not in love with me and cannot force it, so its hard to believe.

But everyday my heart actually hurts, feels like its being pulled through my rib cage or has a hole in it.

Is this just crazy? Am I addicted to him and in withdrawls?

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

~edited by SF staff~

I really can relate to how you feel. The feeling of a 1000ton weights being pulled out of your chest... I have it at this precise moment actually. But as hard as it is, you have to go with the flow and let your emotions pass through you. What have you learned from it? There's a lesson that will come out of this, trust me.

As you already know how he feels, maybe you should try and force your focus onto other things instead of him. It's good to occupy yourself by doing things like getting fit, going out, having fun and just enjoying yourself. Your emotions will dimmer down until you can eventually move onto someone new :). Although from experience, if you want this to happen, cut off ALL contact with them, 'cause as soon as they're back you fall head over heels :confused3:

I'm sure some chakra meditations can help clear out any negative emotions and blockages from this situation, it will make you feel a whole lot better and "lighter" :).

LadyImpreza1111
18-10-2010, 12:11 AM
well im sorry but i had all this with twin , he tried to make fun of what i felt because he never undertsood also , altho he contradicted himself so many times , it has took me so long to rebuild my fiath back in myself and what i feel , even the medical profession tried to tell me i was living in a fantasy world makin me once again doubt everything i had KNOWN and FELT , at one point i thought i was going totally insane :( but i bounced back and stuck two fingers up at the world because finalyl after hearing others experiences on here about the synchronicities etc i finally found peace of mind ,because i knew then i wanst mad and i knew i wanst the only one , i admit i never knew what love was but i found it and it took me to the levels of ectsacy and plunged me into the depths of despair but i still came out of it able to loveand forgive ,as for when another comes along , i have had them there have been so many people enter my life since i met my twin and i believe god was testing me but fact was one of them touched me ,and they mean nothing and never will , why ? because my search for love is now over and if i never get to be with my twin at least i can say i experienced true love

I think its a statement like this that is sorta urging me onto the professional path I have chosen. I've wanted to be a nurse practically since middle school and my backup plan was psychology. This year.........after years of interest in the medical field, and money spend on tuition towards that degree, I changed my mind and now I'm just interested in psychology. What could be a bigger help than someone in the mental health field (I wanna be a psychologist) who actually UNDERSTANDS the dynamics of a soul connection because she's experienced it herself so she would know how to better treat people in the midst of one than someone who has the degree, but lacks the experience?

Stormweaver
18-10-2010, 05:42 AM
hey stormweaver , i hope it all works out for you .....i think life is a big lesson .......for us all :smile: we all go in the end .love the bruce lee quote ........there's a man that upset the status quo .

Thanx Boxingregger

I still have more to learn, and its not going to be easy along the way. :smile:
You will do better than me I know.

Cheers bro.

_/\_

Stormweaver
18-10-2010, 05:44 AM
Thankyou Songbirds. :smile:

_/\_

twinwonder7
10-04-2011, 02:45 PM
I completley understand. Everything was cruising along until he suddenly said that he could not be with me. I felt him literally pull the plug on it. Then there was back and forth, I guess I wasn't accepting the no. But now we aren't talking and it really hurts in a massive way. The irony being when we were thousands of miles apart there was ongoing contact. Once I came to the same town, he pushed me away even though he had said he was excited for me coming. I think it can be scary, especially if you don't fully get what a spiritual connection it is. LOVE is the answer to fear, but as Im learning they have to come to it all on their own. Pushing it just makes it worse. As for the pain? NO IDEA. Im still in it. But I also realized that I don't want to cut the chord, not sure it's even a cuttable chord. Even if we can be together in the physical, the connection will always be there. My life is forever changed for the better, so why would I want to cut a chord like that?

Nymphea
10-04-2011, 03:20 PM
Some say you can cut the cord. I don't believe it myself. I had a former friend who said she attempted to separate their energies and she ended up with a headache. Basically, if you try to fight your feelings, I think that will just put you through even more pain.
Yes, I guess you have to live through the pain, that's the only way.
Cutting cords will get you nowhere, because if he's your twinflame, that bond cannot be cut.