PDA

View Full Version : Guided towards Reiki

fallenangel
29-12-2012, 11:27 PM
I posted yesterday that I have booked a reiki course for the end of January, which I am very much looking forward to. I got to this point on my path by being guided here by messages from my spirit guide, this only happened about a week ago. It just all feels so right and meant to be.

Weird thing is that since deciding to do this a few days ago my hands feel like they are buzzing, it's been getting stronger. Just now I told my husband about this, and I put my hands near (not touching) the back of his neck and he actually felt a buzz from them. Why would this be happening when I haven't even been for attunement yet?

Golden Angel
29-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Hi Fallenangel im no expert but i beilieve you are tapping into healing energy.

Many year's ago around 10 yers ago my mother inlaw underwent major heart surgery, a double heart bypass, bearing in mind i was not attuned to reiki healing then, anyway the day of her operation i asked the angels to watch over her and keep her safe, when she recovered and came out of hospital i held her hand in the back of the car and was chatting to her, next before i knew it my hand's were burning up and to the point of sweating.

My mother inlaw felt this and felt the need to withdraw her hand from mine as it was bringing on a hot sweat in her body.

Maybe i was destined to become reiki attuned very many years later?, who knows?, but i believe if the intent is there to give healing spiritua/reiki attuned then let it flow ;)
Love GA ;) x

fallenangel
30-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Thanks GA, yes I really feel like it is something I am meant to do xx