PDA

View Full Version : Star Seeds/Lightworkers/Shining ones.....

Mr.Whitmore
29-12-2012, 04:50 PM
If you think you are one....just leave your name here....thank you

I know this thread is in bad taste....so if the mods would like to delete it's ok.

Ciqala
30-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Hello, what is your purpose? Maybe you are an extra terrestrial yourself! :D Do you have a message to deliver or are you trying to gather a team. Star seeds are all waking up and activating into their dna's at different levels, those that have are honestly quite capable of finding their own way to their own assignments and where they are needed to assist, or so I would think. Or are you just looking for a certain kind to group with your own kind? Or are you trying to force them to wake up? This could all be very well but it could also be trespassing on peoples privacies I think, seeing as their star seeded ancestors should be helping them right? It would be nice to have an explanation! Maybe then more people would respond and you would get the answers you seek?

LadyImpreza1111
21-01-2013, 12:14 AM
People use the term "lightworker" pretty loosely to indicate what they do for humanity such as bringing their light to the world or using psychic abilities to help others. However, true earth angels are not likely to announce it in a forum if not at all.

Niebla0007
23-01-2013, 11:35 PM
May I also add that the ones who would readily do so are the ones on the business.
Most people who are just working on themselves/in private and are just there to help if or when only needed
won't likely respond.

amy green
24-01-2013, 12:00 AM
People use the term "lightworker" pretty loosely to indicate what they do for humanity such as bringing their light to the world or using psychic abilities to help others. However, true earth angels are not likely to announce it in a forum if not at all.
Whilst I am in agreement with your understanding of a lightworker, a "true earth angel" strikes me as being something far more specific - although I guess there may be an overlap.

Mr.Whitmore
24-01-2013, 01:57 AM
Hello, what is your purpose? Maybe you are an extra terrestrial yourself! :D Do you have a message to deliver or are you trying to gather a team. Star seeds are all waking up and activating into their dna's at different levels, those that have are honestly quite capable of finding their own way to their own assignments and where they are needed to assist, or so I would think. Or are you just looking for a certain kind to group with your own kind? Or are you trying to force them to wake up? This could all be very well but it could also be trespassing on peoples privacies I think, seeing as their star seeded ancestors should be helping them right? It would be nice to have an explanation! Maybe then more people would respond and you would get the answers you seek?

Gather a team?......yes!

A message?.........Yes!

Empowering the starseed/empath?.........yes!

Could they do this themselves?...........yes!

Will they?............probably not.

Am I an alien?....................We all are!

runningwithbutterflies
02-02-2013, 11:36 PM
It may be a moot point, but isn't everyone a lightworker? What I mean is, in our divinity, don't we all bring light and increase our awareness/growth with each incarnation? I've never really understood why some people are labelled as lightworkers specifically- don't we all have a mission of some sort to fulfil, even if it is our ow karma? I'd appreciate some clarification on the point, because sometimes i feel that some labels can too easily be used as a way for the ego to latch onto but don't neccessarily serve us at all...I know Starseeds is a specific term though, it's just 'lightworker' that confuses me..lol

amy green
03-02-2013, 12:14 AM
It may be a moot point, but isn't everyone a lightworker? What I mean is, in our divinity, don't we all bring light and increase our awareness/growth with each incarnation? I've never really understood why some people are labelled as lightworkers specifically- don't we all have a mission of some sort to fulfil, even if it is our ow karma? I'd appreciate some clarification on the point, because sometimes i feel that some labels can too easily be used as a way for the ego to latch onto but don't neccessarily serve us at all...I know Starseeds is a specific term though, it's just 'lightworker' that confuses me..lol
Yes we "all have a mission of some sort to fulfil" - in a lot of cases though this is not that of becoming a lightworker but one of a personal goal. A lightworker is more there for others and has certain gifts/abilities that enable them to be of beneficial service to others.

runningwithbutterflies
03-02-2013, 12:27 AM
I see your distinction..hmm...I still don't know if this makes me one! ha

shadedragon
12-02-2013, 12:32 AM
:wink: I'm a lightworker, a walk in...
And you know, amy is right, although those gifts/abilities aren't always our choice. Sometimes it's an instinct, sometimes it's a lifestyle, sometimes it's something else. However the core difference in lightworkers versus others is the way they shine. Some ppl light up, as a person, some ppl don't.. but a trait I've always noticed in a full fledged lightworker was a real glow- their dna was activated, and when our dna activates, we quite literally turn into a human booklight :tongue: (funny, looking down at night, and seeing your skin glow, when your sibling glances over at you and decides your the best booklight by which to keep reading :wink: ) and depending on their task (mine is that I'm a keeper of the light), experience, among other factors, it varies in radiance, color, and flame.
walk-ins and aliens :tongue: are a different story, star seeds are another. Their inner flames glow a bit uniquely, and their auras practically hold who they are as though they wrote it out and held it in front of us. But just because they're different doesn't mean they're not like us, indeed they're often here to learn many of the same lessons, they just learn them with haste, hustling along as they strive to complete their task, or sitting back to know their journey, just like the rest of us, often wondering why they were dropped off. why they're here
Would we go out to say it?
~if you never know, how can we help? how can we reach out our hands and cradle you in them... or shed light into some dark corner where dust had started to form.. or catch the fallen lovely ones who ever surround us? how can we help keep warm the hearts and minds of those we care about, and those someone else does?
to be honest, ever since I became a keeper of the light, it's been this way, my mind has changed to this frame, and I believe that any other creatures with that same intent would do the same
we share with others who we are, because most of us truly wish to help, and the best way we found to do that first is by opening our hearts and embracing others, listening and being gentle, by truly caring, and we hope to help watch others be able to open up and be unafraid, to be strong and to follow their dreams as only they can
:hug2:

Ciqala
16-02-2013, 07:23 AM
Gather a team?......yes!

A message?.........Yes!

Empowering the starseed/empath?.........yes!

Could they do this themselves?...........yes!

Will they?............probably not.

Am I an alien?....................We all are!

Many have different assignments.
Personally, I already have a "team".
It's good for people to unite, but everyone has their own unique assignments and are at their own unique levels.
What's your message?

Also, if you tap into the other realms, you should find where you are supposed to be and the beings you shall be with and will be working with.

Why won't they? Have faith in humanity :smile:

What is your definition of alien? Most people on earth are human. Not everyone here are ET's.
I am an ET star seed and stasis walk in, currently alive on my star ship. We are not projecting our consciousness into every single body on earth, there are many earth borns.

Ciqala
16-02-2013, 07:27 AM

Light -worker is just a general new age term to describe someone who is assisting humanity or earth with love and light.
A light-worker is not someone who is afraid of the darkness, because the process of healing and creating light involves illuminating the dark into light.

angel tears
26-03-2013, 04:02 AM
I am a light worker xx

LovelyB
22-05-2013, 05:05 AM
Lovely Brillet, so what am I? Somehow i think you will be able to give me the insights i seek.

karmasblessings
01-06-2013, 09:02 AM
I AM PROUD TO SAY I AM A LIGHTWORKER.
but all are truly lightworkers. its knowing and creating the light daily that exist in every moment. with all things. much love to all

silvercomet
06-08-2013, 03:12 PM
hi i am a starseed and i am growing tired at the start of the year i had so many direction so much creating to do and all of a sudden i have been drain lost my glow maybe its the vibration frequency i feel all out of balance all out of whats the truth and six months back i could see it all and had such insight so if you have a message mr whitmore i would love to hear it especially if it can lift my spirit