PDA

View Full Version : My Dad

diamondstrike
25-12-2012, 09:51 AM
He was angry at me the night before he died and hung up the phone on me. I know he loved me anyway. I will always love him and am sorry that was the last conversation we had.

knightofalbion
25-12-2012, 11:48 AM
My heart goes out to you, dear Diamond Strike.

Christmas is a time for being with family/loved ones. When those loved ones are no longer with us, in the physical, the magic of Christmas is distinctly faded (but 'you' can still be happy for others joy).

The 'empty chairs', I know the pain. Only too well. But they are still with us in spirit - and wishing us to be happy, not sad.

knightofalbion
25-12-2012, 11:50 AM
If 'you' send loving thoughts to a loved one in spirit, they will and do receive them...

diamondstrike
25-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the encouragement!
I do hope my family knows I miss and love them very much!

knightofalbion
25-12-2012, 03:40 PM
They know.

Racer X
26-12-2012, 01:51 AM
He was angry at me the night before he died and hung up the phone on me. I know he loved me anyway. I will always love him and am sorry that was the last conversation we had.

So write out a new last conversation , this time Truly from your heart and not your head~

Then forgive him and yourself ~

As you sleep your pain will be taken away ~ Really! :smile:

Henri77
26-12-2012, 03:33 AM
You both know anger is a transient emotion.
I've found , looking back on relationships, the love remains in my heart while everything else fades into memory.

no doubt he feels sheepish.
Don't assume they-he knows your thoughts-heart.
Tell him what you feel, or write it. Say it in your heart, However sometimes a soul is occupied a while shortly after the transition .

Many times I've heard mediums say, that spirits often want to reassure those left behind of their love, and seek forgiveness for varied things.
Just as we would if separated while on earth.

diamondstrike
26-12-2012, 12:46 PM
I appreciate people helping me with the loss of my dad.
My dad knows I can never stay angry very long and that I know he loved me even though he was angry.
He loved me very much and he must know that I knew that. I have forgiven him and all my loved ones for anything and everything. I hope they forgive me too. It was easy forgiving them - the difficult part is forgiving myself.
Thanks,
diamondstrike

Belle
27-12-2012, 12:56 PM
My heart goes out to you. He is in a loving place and only knows how to express love to you, may you find the methodology to receive his love which is purer than you can imagine and may that empower you in this journey.

dream jo
22-05-2015, 08:45 PM
miss my dad so mush he wz so funny