PDA

View Full Version : december 21 or 23?

black white
22-12-2012, 01:46 AM
so today december 21, nothing happend. i heard about Mayan calendar finish on 23rd, right?

paulmisaac
22-12-2012, 02:07 AM
Google is your friend in this case :)

I just did a search and found a few things, including NASA apparently predicting (and apparently didn't predict) a blackout. I'm gonna go with 'no' on that, mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YS-qfxpPJM

This video comes up, but it's 39 minutes long and I'm too tired to watch it tonight. Anyways here is the description if anyone is interested:

"Published on Dec 5, 2012
The following video shows us the events that are already taking place in the cosmos with the approaching of a huge amount of electromagnetic energy coming from the Sun Alcyone of the Pleiades towards our planet Earth and the entire Solar System that will reach its peak between 21 and 23 December 2012, such as was left written by the Mayas in their calendar and scientists are currently confirming.
Realistic re-creation with original images of incredible cosmic events that will lead to a radical transformation of the world such as we know it and the creation of a new Photonic Era."

paulmisaac
22-12-2012, 02:09 AM
so today december 21, nothing happend. i heard about Mayan calendar finish on 23rd, right?

I felt things happened, unseen. I felt a degree of clarity I've not seen before and oddly colours look lot more vivid to me.....

black white
22-12-2012, 02:25 AM
what about mass ascension? it will happen anytime next two days? do you thing energy is coming gradually?

paulmisaac
22-12-2012, 03:28 AM
I don't think mass ascension will happen, in that we will not be whisked away to the spirit realm or another planet and all our problems be solved in the blink of an eye.

I definately thing it's a gradual change. I mean, it might only take two days or it might take two decades...I don't know.

To conclude, no spirit beings or aliens or anything is going to come and take over and solve our problems BUT I do believe they will give us a massive helping hand.

This is only my opinion. We may well all ascend in the blink of an eye BUT I just can't see it. Not yet anyways.....

Saggi
22-12-2012, 07:34 AM
It peaks today then?

22 is between 21 and 23

It's morning here, those who have been up 12 hours or so already, how is it for you?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

paulmisaac
22-12-2012, 10:48 AM
It's raining here smack bang in the centre of England.... I'm not sure anything is peaking today - I'm not getting a feeling of anything good or bad about to happen, but as I've learned over the past few weeks, the energies can change in the blink of an eye. I think we're probably getting it in waves.

Neville
22-12-2012, 11:15 AM
It's raining here smack bang in the centre of England.... I'm not sure anything is peaking today - I'm not getting a feeling of anything good or bad about to happen, but as I've learned over the past few weeks, the energies can change in the blink of an eye. I think we're probably getting it in waves.

The Trent near me ,has burst it's banks ....again,

paulmisaac
22-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Not surprising. The river Soar around Leicester has consumed the surrounding fields and turned them into lakes! Spring/Summer 2013 - hosepipe ban again lol

blue flotsam
22-12-2012, 08:57 PM
Hey, does anyone really know if we are experiencing a 'galactic alignment'?

I guess, considering the moons influence on water, then, maybe a galactic alignment might explain the amount of rain we are having? Is it just the UK that is suffering this deluge though?

I think I am just grateful it isn't colder, imagine, if this was snow!

Ciqala
24-12-2012, 08:22 PM

All I want for christmas is world peace :D :D :D

Animus27
24-12-2012, 08:34 PM
Why can't people just accept nothing big is going to happen because a stone calendar from a collapsed civilization says so?

paulmisaac
24-12-2012, 08:43 PM
I've felt changes and many people are feeling it. In my mind the Mayan calendar is little more than coincidence in this. And, if their calendars were stone, what does it say about ours if they are made (the vast majority) out of paper? If you don't believe, then cool - that's your choice and I'd not dream of forcing my beliefs on on you, and I respect your choice :)

Animus27
24-12-2012, 09:32 PM
I've felt changes and many people are feeling it. In my mind the Mayan calendar is little more than coincidence in this. And, if their calendars were stone, what does it say about ours if they are made (the vast majority) out of paper? If you don't believe, then cool - that's your choice and I'd not dream of forcing my beliefs on on you, and I respect your choice :)
Well, my response was aimed more at the OP. It seems like if nothing really major happened on the anticipated date, it seems wisdom would win out, and folks will accept that such prophecies aren't what they expect. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and if you feel like the date has importance, then that's really good!

paulmisaac
24-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Well, my response was aimed more at the OP. It seems like if nothing really major happened on the anticipated date, it seems wisdom would win out, and folks will accept that such prophecies aren't what they expect. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, and if you feel like the date has importance, then that's really good!

You hit the nail on the head there!

Ciqala
24-12-2012, 11:37 PM
It stems from an ancient belief, and new agers have misinterpreted it.

I think a lot of new age thinkers with new age ideas are being let down because they only take a tiny bit of what serves them of distorted information that has been completely blown out of proportion that which originates from ancient sacred traditions that are not revealed in the first place to white people and what information is near impossible to find written down anywhere. That information is witheld from the public for good reason (probably for this reason LoL) modern thinkers bring ruin to it!
Did you know the mayan people are still alive? That many other cultures still believe in the old ways, the hopi, chinese, tens of thousands native american and first nations tribes across the world? Did you know the tzolkin calender never ended? It is still very much alive to this day! Did you know the same ancient belief is still very much in practice, and the ancient prophecy that naysayers and doomsday believers so seek and have destroyed and brought such insult to is still alive to this day?
There are also new age thinkers who are being let down because they think only good things should happen, but transmutation can only happen through the burn of fire!

Personally, I've believed in the real ancient mayan prophecy my entire life and it has not let me down at all...
So many people are still not awakened into their light bodies and still cannot sense what is happening, but I do and I've seen it, and
big things did happen already! Very, very big things...
The ancient prophecy is going exactly as planned, we've entered the fifth dimension in which time is nearing light speed, as fast as the speed of light! Just as the mayans predicted, the sun god pakal opened the portal on the 21st, things were realigned and days prior bajillions of beings and angels descended upon earth, ascension is speeding up as well, and the time is coming near where the gods will walk the earth again :angel8:

In my opinion, the 21st was slandered and is still being insulted so much because fear brainwashers do not want us learning the truth of what is going on. They want to keep us asleep at the wheel. Don't let the brainwashing work people! Things are changing, and they are changing in such a big way that self doubt and fear can easily be used to keep you at low frequency.

paulmisaac
25-12-2012, 12:20 AM
I think what a lot of people are doing is essentially asking "What can this time period do for me?"

Surely they should be asking "What can I do for this time period?"

Animus27
26-12-2012, 08:13 PM
It stems from an ancient belief, and new agers have misinterpreted it.
Which ancient beliefs?

I think a lot of new age thinkers with new age ideas are being let down because they only take a tiny bit of what serves them of distorted information that has been completely blown out of proportion that which originates from ancient sacred traditions that are not revealed in the first place to white people and what information is near impossible to find written down anywhere. That information is witheld from the public for good reason (probably for this reason LoL) modern thinkers bring ruin to it!
Did you know the mayan people are still alive? That many other cultures still believe in the old ways, the hopi, chinese, tens of thousands native american and first nations tribes across the world? Did you know the tzolkin calender never ended? It is still very much alive to this day! Did you know the same ancient belief is still very much in practice, and the ancient prophecy that naysayers and doomsday believers so seek and have destroyed and brought such insult to is still alive to this day?
There are also new age thinkers who are being let down because they think only good things should happen, but transmutation can only happen through the burn of fire!
I agree that folks like to latch onto a fraction of information, and ignore anything contrary.

And yes, the Maya are still around. But they are an ethnic group and not the massive civilization they once were. They've been christianized and likely don't have a direct line of transmission from Classical Maya civilization to the present. They have traditions and lore, but it's not the same as it was when the Mayans were metropolitan powers. The same goes for many Native American cultures. Their beliefs and customs were greatly interrupted by European colonization and oppression. Most NA religious beliefs aren't passed from father to son, mother to daughter from ancient times. Many NA tribes have had to reinvent and elaborate on folkloric customs in order to have a more cohesive "religion" since that was pretty much wiped out.
Personally, I've believed in the real ancient mayan prophecy my entire life and it has not let me down at all...
So many people are still not awakened into their light bodies and still cannot sense what is happening, but I do and I've seen it, and
big things did happen already! Very, very big things...
The ancient prophecy is going exactly as planned, we've entered the fifth dimension in which time is nearing light speed, as fast as the speed of light! Just as the mayans predicted, the sun god pakal opened the portal on the 21st, things were realigned and days prior bajillions of beings and angels descended upon earth, ascension is speeding up as well, and the time is coming near where the gods will walk the earth again :angel8:

In my opinion, the 21st was slandered and is still being insulted so much because fear brainwashers do not want us learning the truth of what is going on. They want to keep us asleep at the wheel. Don't let the brainwashing work people! Things are changing, and they are changing in such a big way that self doubt and fear can easily be used to keep you at low frequency.

I don't know about that... but if it please you to believe that - more power to you :smile:

norseman
27-12-2012, 09:43 AM
Dec 21/22 is simply the Winter Solstice, celebrating the Rebirth of the Sun, but anyone preferring New Age myths, feel free! :D

Belle
27-12-2012, 07:35 PM
21 - 23 December, for me, is a portal which we all go through from one age to the next, from Pisces to Aquarius.

Ive felt a lot of energetic shifts, I'm sensitive, I'm aware of something but quite what i can't put into words and I think it will ripple on for a good long time to come.

There's a good amount of bathwater to throw out, it's ensuring that no babies are thrown out at the same time in this process.

Move slowly, carefully and wisely in this process of learning. We don't need to know all there is about 21-23 December for the now.

Ciqala
28-12-2012, 05:33 AM
Which ancient beliefs?

I agree that folks like to latch onto a fraction of information, and ignore anything contrary.

And yes, the Maya are still around. But they are an ethnic group and not the massive civilization they once were.

They've been christianized and likely don't have a direct line of transmission from Classical Maya civilization to the present. They have traditions and lore, but it's not the same as it was when the Mayans were metropolitan powers. The same goes for many Native American cultures. Their beliefs and customs were greatly interrupted by European colonization and oppression. Most NA religious beliefs aren't passed from father to son, mother to daughter from ancient times. Many NA tribes have had to reinvent and elaborate on folkloric customs in order to have a more cohesive "religion" since that was pretty much wiped out.

It's been kept in the dark as we are not allowed to go talking much about it, so it's not surprising you are unaware. I guess what I can write though, is I'm not a white person writing about what I think of preserved ancient cultures I have no idea about, those are my cultures, my ancestors, and I have first hand knowledge that these things are still alive, from growing up in it.
Even history books are full of lies and are censured, terrible things happened to even my elders that were not included in what they teach us in schools, and my people have first hand accounts and stories of real history.

You are free to think what you will, and sure, some native americans have been lost and have converted to christianity... but not all of them... I mean, what do you consider I am, and where would I have gotten my beliefs from then if this were true that it's long gone?
I even fire tended for sweat lodges for many years.

What exactly do you think a "tradition" is? Or even a "lore?"

Hehe, we are still not all dead today nor are we all christians, and we are all around the world, there are billions of nations, and even more tribes within nations, and our ancient traditions are not dead either, for example, even hawaiians are part of what makes us a "race".

We also don't have "religions", that's a white society word, we never reinvented anything in our culture, that is why here in canada we are called First Nations, also because we were the first peoples. Sure there are white folks who try and think they can run their own sweat lodges, and lots of my "race" are committing suicide, and getting intoxicated these days instead of practicing good medicine. Right?

Traditions are passed down orally from generation to generation, and not from father to son... but only by those who are "qualified" to... and by means of very strict traditions so as not to twist it around like it gets twisted written down. If you want to know something about my culture... the information you should take away from this is that it is one of the most strict beliefs in the entire world! Obviously I can't get into big details because it's against our beliefs to talk about it.
But what you call "ethnic" culture, maya, native, ect, it is very, very, very strict and perfected long ago and very OLD. It is not something that has ever, ever changed since the first peoples "were given it from the gosd" and modern people are very hesitant on changing things now.
My mayan and aztec and native culture, yeah some things have changed but a lot of things haven't. We no longer behead people as offering to gods :D But some of the old way, like blood ritual sacrifices is still there and is why a lot of people looking in on it find it evil and do not understand it.
Yeah, it still happens. I don't know why, but it still happens. As I said, it is not dead and it very much refuses to change.

Some of my medicine elders though I love them to pieces are very much like stubborn old persons that refuse to change. And if you want my opinion on that, it's not always good. In one tradition there is probably 1.000 things you have to do in order to prepare for something, before you do the next thing, and all of that in my eyes is unnecessary... but it comes from the fact my ancestors were completely paranoid and superstitious LoL well they lived in interesting times, that's for sure.
What happened is in ancient days the people had no belief of good or bad, it's still the same now but as we are in modern days, some people mistake some of the old ways and become afraid of the ugly things in sacred traditions.

Lack of change from the ancients though, is why I changed and coexisted with new age beliefs and hinduism and other things, because I personally believe that a long time ago in ancient times the people were in need of these very physical instructions, objects, rituals, tools and ceremony in order to contact the gods, and in these sacred traditions they found perfect ways to do so, that were what are considered more perfect than anything else, and some of these are still good to this day, but some of them are just old... and out of their time if you know what I mean. Newer things work better.
Because we have changed ahead of our times, and no longer need "things" to help us get there. Over the years people have blossomed and... basically... you no longer need to go on a very strict vision quests or burry yourself in the ground for six days to talk to a spirit guide, but yet they did back then because spiritual growth took longer and a lot more work in the past, yet they continue to do so now, when they don't have to.
I don't need to smoke a pipe to wan kan tankan in order for the smoke to carry my prayers to his mighty throne in the sky, not anymore, pipe ceremonies were amazing back then, and even still are today but now we are a lot stronger and don't need things to assist us.

Anyways it does still exist! And it hasn't changed, though perhaps it should. Just like how they say, "don't tell anyone of sacred traditions" well... why?
You never hear of any of my people ever questioning that.
Of course it has helped us keep it completely preserved, but it has also helped keep us isolated and has kept the rest of the world in the dark about it all.
But you know what? All spirit has told me is, "try not to reveal things to people when they are not ready or try not to trespass on their territories", which I am hardly good at anyway LoL and that does not translate into "don't tell anyone about sacred traditions at all". Haha.

But I guess that is exactly what my elders are afraid of. That if new age thinkers get ahold of the ancient beliefs, that it will change, and perhaps become lost and ruined after that.

But what is so wrong with change?

Belle
28-12-2012, 05:43 AM
Wow Ciqala that's an interesting post, would give an arm and a leg to sit with some of your elders.

immortal coil
28-12-2012, 05:48 AM
We are all going through the ascension process as we speak. It's a subtle process as the vibrational changes would be too much on the physical body if it were occurring at a more rapid pace.

Ciqala
28-12-2012, 07:15 PM
It's a subtle process as the vibrational changes would be too much on the physical body if it were occurring at a more rapid pace.
I was told something like this as well by my guides.

Shang Li
31-12-2012, 07:21 PM
I felt things happened, unseen. I felt a degree of clarity I've not seen before and oddly colours look lot more vivid to me.....

I understand what you mean.
It helps to listen and feel from the heart; then one can one feel the Shift in its fullest capacity.
Remember that 'time' is irrelevant. The 21st marked the opening of a gateway that you may choose to step through at any time. The energy arrived and is taking the time to integrate. Take a few moments each day to sit down in silence and allow yourself to connect with these higher energies. Staying hydrated(on pure un-fluoridated water) while eating natural and organic foods will ease the process.
Another helpful tip is to carry around some crystals like amethyst, rose quartz, and especially labradorite.

Amethyst:
"Amethyst is a crystal with a mysterious energy. When you see it's unusual purple color, you know it's special. Amethyst has a calming yet spiritually protective energy that makes is good for any type of dream work... lucid dream, astral projection, past life regression, prophetic dreams etc.... It can also help overcome insomnia and/ or nightmares for some people and may help the bearer awake very refreshed and energized. It makes a nice addition to herbal dream pillows. Amethyst is considered to be a stone of spirituality and contentment. It can help raise a lower vibration energy to a higher one."

"Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It guards against psychic attack, transmuting the energy into love and protecting the wearer from all types of harm, including geopathic or electromagnetic stress and ill wishes from others. Amethyst is a natural tranquiliser, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It has strong healing and cleansing powers."

Rose Quartz:
"Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. Calming and reassuring, it helps to comfort in times of grief. Rose Quartz dispels negativity and protects against environmental pollution, replacing it with loving vibes. It encourages self-forgiveness and acceptance invoking self-trust and self-worth."

"Reiki practitioners use Rose Quartz a lot in healing sessions. It works well by removing the blockages that sometimes happen in the chakra system. Rose quartz is specifically helpful for one that is working on unblocking the heart chakra and releasing karmic emotional energies.
Rose Quartz is also said to boost self-esteem making it easier for one to come to terms with past traumas or even childhood issues. It brings about understanding and self-love through these methods and is very helpful for those that seek to release some of these old things that are no longer serving their highest good."

Labradorite:
"Labradorite is also the most powerful protector of the mineral kingdom, creating a shielding force throughout the aura and strengthening natural energies from within. It protects against the negativity and misfortunes of this world, and provides safe exploration into alternate levels of consciousness and in facilitating visionary experiences from the past or the future."

"A stone of transformation, Labradorite is a useful companion through change, imparting strength and perseverance. It balances and protects the aura, raises consciousness and grounds spiritual energies. Excellent for strengthening intuition-promoting psychic abilities. Powerful in revealing the truth behind illusions, Labradorite banishes fears and insecurities, and strengthens faith in the self and trust in the universe. It stimulates the imagination and calms an overactive mind, developing enthusiasm and new ideas."

Here's an excerpt from an article that was posted on Spirit Library:
-from Goodbye December 21st and 2012 by Dana Mrkich
"Logically and in our hearts we know the ‘Shift’ is not a one day event, but a window of time during which we’ll see huge changes on every level, personal, social and global, as a result of an increase in consciousness that is influencing all Earth and humanity. We know that December 21 marked the final date of the end of a long cycle, significant but not necessarily heralding that something big and obvious would happen on that exact day. (Even in much, much, shorter astrological cycles like say a personal Saturn return of 28 years, you generally do not experience your big life changing event on the exact day that the transit is right on your natal planetary degree. In that case it’s an influence that spans across a year or so. So imagine when the cycle is 5125 years! Or 26000 years!). Yet, deep down, many of us hoped something, anything, would happen on or around this date as a kind of positive big bang entry into the new cycle, something to give us some sort of a sign that we are all heading in the right direction, that humanity is awakening, and that all of our inner and outer work hasn’t been for nothing.

We may not have even realised just how much we were hoping for that, until the day came and went, and many of us were left with a sense of empty anti-climax. Maybe not immediately. Maybe not on December 22 or 23, but slowly as the days have passed it is as if we all shouted 3, 2, 1 Happy New Year! and waited for the fireworks, but they didn’t come. So we waited a bit more, maybe there was a delay. We waited some more. More days and nights passed. People started leaving and grumbling; “Do you have any idea how much effort it took to get here, and there’s no show?”, “We came so early just to get a good seat, and now nothing!” “I want a refund!” “Well that’s the last time I ever believe in this company again. They can take their fireworks and shove it you know where!” Meanwhile other people, the faithful believers, are still on the blankets saying “No, don’t go, wait, the fireworks are still going to come. They’re just late, they’re giving us another date.” Others still are smiling and saying “Hey, look around you. It was never about the fireworks. Look where you are! How amazing is this planet! Think about all the wonderful changes that are happening. You get to be part of that!”

We’ve experienced wave after wave of intense energy surges all year, solar flares galore, what a build up! Yet on December 21....quiet, stillness, silence. Many, including myself, experienced it as a very mellow, calm day. Many, including myself, experienced multiple, amazing synchronicities in the days leading up to it and received answers to lifelong personal questions, in the most unexpected and subtle of ways."