PDA

View Full Version : Frustration!

psychic sue
03-05-2006, 10:26 AM
I am so frustrated at the moment! I can see the spirit people - sometimes in great detail - but can I speak to them? No!!!

They sometimes give me symbolic things - a man holding a green ball of light for example - but they never talk to me direct!

I ask my Guide "Why?" and you know what he says?

"It's not my job to give you all the answers. Work it out for yourself - it part of the learning and growing process".

AGGGHHHRRRRRR!

Anyone else got a Guide like this????

bodylisious32
03-05-2006, 10:40 AM
LOL, and here is me, lol, i hear directly and cant work out what there saying grrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol,
my lesson, i have to work it out for myself also, {im thinking how if i dnt understand lol }

much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.

Light Mage
03-05-2006, 10:47 AM
I hate it when guidance is cryptic like that.

I have a deck of Angel Oracle cards that are usually pretty good, but sometimes they go off in a stroppy mood and I'm like: "I'm sorry that wasn't vague enough. Can you be a little less specific?!"

You should ask him if he's ever played Charades.

psychic sue
03-05-2006, 11:04 AM
Yes!

I think it's about patience actually. I am terribly impatient - can't wait for anything. So I suppose it is a lesson for me.

Sue x

psychic sue
03-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Something else I forgot to mention - a couple of weeks ago the sound kept going off on my TV in the bedroom (where all the spiritual action happens - no other action! Just spiritual!) - anyway, I've got cable up there, so I was messing around with the scart leads etc but no joy. Then suddenly, the sound came on.

My guide appeared and said "it's not easy to understand what they are saying when you have only got half the communicaton is it?". So maybe he was giving me a hint there - work more on other areas than just clairvoiyance?

Or maybe I have gone stark raving mad!! LOL.

Light Mage
03-05-2006, 11:26 AM
I'd have said something like: "Then you should know how frustrating it is for me, then."

dreamer
03-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Hi Sue (and anyone else who might want to comment)

Do your guides actually appear, like angels in the bible so that you actually see them or do you sense them?

psychic sue
03-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Well, a bit of both really.

When I connect to spirit, I feel he protects me - and I see a white misty outline sitting in my chair in the bedroom. He sometimes has a kind of Eagle head thingy floating above him! Sometimes I can see his coat - a thick suede material with fur lining (he was Alaskan) a bit like an Eskimo coat.

Sometimes, I just talk to him mentally. I feel a little shiver, or I hear his voice (mentally) - it's deep and a bit stilted, and he is very down to earth and very practical. He's not much interested in my material life - when I moan about money to him, he says "think how luck you are compared to most on the planet" which is true.

It's hard to explain how I know it's him - I just do!

When I first met him I would hear a particular song over and over in my head when he was around - he doesn't do that anymore, because I have a stronger connection to him now.

It's taken me 25 odd years though!

Love and light

Sue x

Guiding You
05-05-2006, 04:07 AM
Originally posted by psychic sue

I am so frustrated at the moment! I can see the spirit people - sometimes in great detail - but can I speak to them? No!!!

They sometimes give me symbolic things - a man holding a green ball of light for example - but they never talk to me direct!

I ask my Guide "Why?" and you know what he says?

"It's not my job to give you all the answers. Work it out for yourself - it part of the learning and growing process".

AGGGHHHRRRRRR!

Anyone else got a Guide like this????

Hello psychic sue,

I would like to add in here, a lady I once worked with was experiencing a similar issue and we practised Tonglin together. We also did a lot of affirmation work as well. She was also troubled by her own impatience, which unfortunately created more than one or two little issues however, the meditation assisted toward opening that necessary door so, that she could begin to temper it.

It was a very emotional experience, as it always is when we have realisations about ourselves that we'd rather not but she is much happier now, and her connection has improved. In my opinion, it was the faith she had in herself that carried her through her toughest times and sometimes that's all we need!

All the best dear :wink:

Abundant Love and Blessings,
Guiding You

psychic sue
05-05-2006, 08:49 AM
Thank you do much for your wise words. I am on a journey of self-discovery and it's not always pleasant to see yourself as you truly are - but necessary.

I will try and meditate more and ease up on my impatience.

Thank you again,

Sue x

auricman
08-05-2006, 04:04 PM
hi
i think you have only developed your ability to see spirits and not your clairaudiant talents.
i hope you learn to know in time that some things you arnt ment to be to told or know yet. unfortunatly iv had to learn this to=/it does get anoying
the best of luck to you

dreamer
09-05-2006, 07:35 PM
:director: Hi Sue,

thanks for your reply to my question the other day.

Take it easy japanesey.

Auricman, is there anything that can happen before its meant to happen? My mind is slightly twisted by this concept.....I quite like it but don't really understand why (a bit like doing a pooh, or Gary Barlow).

Take it easy dude and remember the old ghostbusters gem, if you are a God the marshmallow man can't touch you.

psychic sue
18-07-2006, 10:40 AM
Things have moved on since my last posts on here. I am doing rescue work, but also I have realised the green was the energy of the heart chakra. I thought I'd post it on here in case anyone else can benefit from this info.

Sue x

mikron
12-09-2006, 07:52 PM
ask your guides to teach you telepathy ! and be clear when you ask becuase you can only ask once ! and tune into your Soul search out Ageless wisdom ! when you reach the true wisom of the soul there is no such thing as being impatience becuase the connection with the soul is 4d and up ! the physics of 4d are not the same as 3d Time dialation

mikron

kundalini
13-09-2006, 12:29 AM
ask your guides to teach you telepathy ! and be clear when you ask becuase you can only ask once ! and tune into your Soul search out Ageless wisdom ! when you reach the true wisom of the soul there is no such thing as being impatience becuase the connection with the soul is 4d and up ! the physics of 4d are not the same as 3d Time dialation

mikron

Hi mikron,

I am slightly puzzled by your post but I may have misinterpreted what you have said. Why do you say that a person can only ask their spirit guide 'once'? That simply is not true, my friend. I apologise in advance if I have misunderstood you.

mikron
13-09-2006, 12:36 AM
Thanks Kund lin I

in one way you are right I was speaking of the Initiations and once they are started they cannot be stopped

Mastery over the senses and merging with the Soul in physical ,astral ,and mental bodies all at once !

Namaste mikron

Glorymist
13-09-2006, 12:45 AM
mikron - -

In my incredibly humble opinion - - anyone can step "off" the Path of their choice any time they wish to do so. Not completely off the Path. Not even if they committed suicide - - they would still be on their own individual overall Path. But - - to follow one set of teachings that have certain initiations required as part of that set of teachings - - someone can turn away from them anytime they wish. If not - - then the initiations would be forced upon them against their will. That is against spiritual law.

Second - - and again - - in my humble opinion - - *nothing* merges with Soul. Soul learns what It is in relation to mind / body / emotions - - and learns to take complete control of them. Mind / body / emotions are not - - "spiritual." Soul - - is. To try and merge the two would be like merging oil and water.

It doesn't work.

But - - it could be VERY adventurous to try.

hee hee hee

:->

mikron
13-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Greetings Glorymist

according to the ageless wisdom free will does not apply to the spiritual initiations becuase when one embarks on spiritual initiation and completes one phase it happens on the mental plane not physical (these dynamics could change by the year 2015-2025 when a world teacher may come down and do initiations 1 and 2 in the physical world ) and another facet of the initiations is over many lifetimes and Yes Glorymist the subtle aspect I speak of is some people try to jump ahead in the initiation and they must complete the full steps before going ahead so yes they may take time off!

I am sorry I must agree to disagree with your remarks about merging with the soul!Pease read some books about the spiritual initiations by alice baily etc......(you can look online sources as well) the 3rd initiations is a Soul merge trifold physical,astral mental body infuse the soul into the personality! and there is a logical reason , the inner light of the Antakara builds upward to the soul of living person in this world ! also when the true Soul merge occurs the lightbody descends into the physical body ! That is true sign the soul merge has occurred! this has nothing to do with oil and water! it is Light and consciousness!

Namaste miKron

Glorymist
13-09-2006, 11:20 PM
mikron - - enjoy your understanding of what is and what is not.

I promise - - it will be most adventurous.

:->

mikron
14-09-2006, 01:33 AM
Thanks in Light Glorymist the journey Is Amazing be well my friend !

Namaste mikron

FebruaryFlower
20-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Hi Sue (and anyone else who might want to comment)

Do your guides actually appear, like angels in the bible so that you actually see them or do you sense them?

I sense them. I feel when they are around...peaceful, faint sensation on the skin...sometimes they canhold your hand, hug you, kiss on the cheek...a wonderful experience.

I have lost touch with my guide though...i got distracted with mundane things. I want to get focused again.

FebruaryFlower:rolleyes:

jojobean
20-03-2007, 05:19 PM

I have lost touch with my guide though...i got distracted with mundane things. I want to get focused again.

FebruaryFlower:rolleyes:

that's what I need to do. unfortunately, life just gets in the way sometimes and I feel like I don't have any time for myself to get centered.

SpiritAwakes
20-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi Sue,

I'll share some of my takes and see if it helps you out at all. One thing, sometimes the messages that seem vague later reveal themselves clear as daylight. This seems to be because I was not ready to hear them originally. Also, messages from Spirit can come in ways that are unexpected - like overhearing a song on the radio that speaks to you, running into an old friend with important information, having a dream that opens you up to guided insight, etc.

And lastly, the more you open all assets of who you are, and heal, the clearer it all is. Working with clairaudience, claircognizances, clairvoyance, clairsentience, psychometry, everything! Tools can be wonderful affirmations as well. And sometimes, they make what you think you're hearing, burst out into complete sentences that reveal exactly what you are receiving. These tools can be cards, crystals, candles, meditation, music, and even nature Herself.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Love & Light~

jojobean
20-03-2007, 06:28 PM
what spiritawakes said is true in my case. I've often received my signed through song, or other visual matter, even just a phrase that pops into my head from time to time. I guess maybe I am in contact after all, and I should just pay more attention. They are communicating with me.
In fact, that song I saw the signs keeps running through my head right now.

Diana W
02-04-2007, 04:06 AM
I know the feeling FebruaryFlower. I am in exactly the same position. I am starting with meditation and building from there.