PDA

View Full Version : Healing Touch

EarthyGirl
13-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Does anyone here do HT?

I plan to begin HT Level I classes in Jan. It will not only benefit my life outside of work, but also inside work. I have a natural gift for healing and am very excited about the opportunity to practice HT in addition to the other positive things going on in my life.

Toolite
13-12-2012, 03:28 PM
Do u have the energy that flows thru ur body?
GTG

EarthyGirl
13-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Does not energy flow through all of us? I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.

Toolite
13-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Were energy then there is Gods energy. Some have that energy flow into them and into another. Sometimes its hot..hot enough to cause a person to drip sweat when moving thru them.
GTG

Toolite
13-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Both parties can feel it.
GTG

EarthyGirl
14-12-2012, 02:12 PM
There is definitely an exchange of energy that is felt by both parties. It varies from tingling to some heat... not such a dramatic heat as to cause sweating (at least not so far, anyway), but a distinct heat. There was even a visible vapor when I worked on my boyfriend's back the other day... between my hands and his body.

Do you do HT or Reiki?

Toolite
14-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Spirit taught me. The healing where the person was sweating a Higher Being did it..I wasnt allowed to hear what was spoken but when I was brought back my hands were still on her and she was dripping sweat saying thank u over and over again.
GTG

Toolite
14-12-2012, 03:13 PM
I channel only Higher beings.
GTG

Toolite
14-12-2012, 03:15 PM
That power is not a persons to heal whom ever u like.
GTG

Toolite
14-12-2012, 03:17 PM
I say that because some believe its them and they can heal anyone and thats not true.
GTG

Toolite
14-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Pls dont charge for healing.
GTG

EarthyGirl
14-12-2012, 03:44 PM
I'm curious as to why you feel not everyone should participate in being healed... or maybe I misunderstand your statement.

Also, why do you feel a person should not charge for healing?

Toolite
14-12-2012, 05:22 PM
A person who is being used for healing doesnt determine who gets healed. Sometimes The Holy Ghost will tell me yes or no. No doesnt mean they are not loved by God. Their are so many factors involved. We just have to know healing is not by our will. GTG

Toolite
14-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Not charging. Its not ours to put a price on. We dont will it ..it comes from God. Also to avoid temptation. What happens when the person isnt healed but they paid money. However they are affected we incur bad karma for that. We are held accountable for

Toolite
14-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Our works and our teachings.
GTG

EarthyGirl
15-12-2012, 12:24 AM
I'm not of the same opinion as you, but I am not saying you are wrong, just that I do not agree with everything you have said. I do believe we are held accountable for our works and our teachings.

As far as the charging, it is not the healing, per se, that a person is charged for, but the time and skill of the practitioner.

I do have a friend who does Reiki, but has never charged for it. However, this was an understanding he had with the person who trained him and he respects it to this day. This is not the path of everyone.

Toolite
15-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Maybe I should of not said charge..we are here to grow and develop. I respect others opinions.
GTG

Native spirit
15-12-2012, 06:29 AM
:hug: Everyone who does Healing has a personal choice as to charge or not,i myself am a spiritual Healer i dont charge,i am just the vessel in which my healing guide works through me.i am a natural healer which means i have done it since childhood on my own,without being trained, but there are many ways to heal,listening to people can sometimes be the best thing you can do for a person.

Namaste

Toolite
15-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Yes the energy is so powerful once while while holding anothers hand during praise and worship I could feel energy flowing from me to her and energy at a different vibration flow from her into me. This was powerful.
GTG

Spiritualist74
19-12-2012, 02:10 AM
toolite it sounds like you do fatih healing as well as healing touch. i am a medium/healer as well , have been practicing for ten years now. i dont charge for healing either. i am a vessel for the healing energy and can channel as well higher beings known to me as angels. i have had great success as a healer based on my faith and understanding but i practice and try to help everyone who accepts healing. Not all who will accept your gift can be healed , i had to learn that when i first started doing healing .

anyone can heal but some are truly gifted
peace ,love and light

Toolite
19-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Thats powerful that you say that. Sometimes a persons mind is not aware their soul doesnt want to be healed. To healing is most intricate out of all gifts because their so many factors. I wont do it unless Spirit comes thru me and does it. Sometimes the

Toolite
19-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Holy Ghost will tell me who and what to say because I interceed too. Its very powerful.
GTG

Toolite
19-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Keep healing with a pure heart. I believe God smiles when we demonstrate His gifts.
GTG