PDA

View Full Version : I'm striving for happiness.I'm a dreamer ? wait until I show you.

vicky3619
09-12-2012, 02:41 PM
I’ve realized my goal in life isn’t the same as most of people.I just wanna be Happy and while being happy I’ll achieve what I want to,while other people want to make things to be happy.
‘What you wanna do in life ?’ is the question asked.
The answer will all be the same : doctor,advocat,actor,have a big house,a family,two dogs,one cat,a 6 numbers check at the end of each months,a big cars,the latest dior handbag.
‘what do you wanna do next year’ This ,this ,this… ‘but Happiness ?’ well,I need to do that before so I can be happy later.
False.
You don’t need to push happiness for later,who knows if later there will be ?
You push it away and think you need to go through ‘this’ before gaining happiness.its false.Happiness its Now.because there is only just in the now that you can live.
Because if you push it for after,there’s always be that ‘other thing’ BEFORE happiness.At the end of your life you’ll be like ‘Hey but now when’s happiness ?’ and so you’ll says its when you’ll die,at the other side that you’ll be happy.So you push it away through all your life right into the other side.
Its like You need to HAVE all theses things to Be happy.Like happiness is acquainted through Goods.Like happiness is what you need to attain.Happiness is the way of travel not the place to reach.Happiness is now,and never depend on anything exterior because if it depends on exterior things then it can be taken away from you.happiness is a birth right,its inside you,its in the way you look at things.
But I guess everyone has different road to happiness,so I don’t make you try to change the road you take,its all your choice,But then don’t make me want to change my road neither,and to make me conform to that happiness need to be obtain through material goods or that we need to do this,this,this or this in order to be happy.I’ll be happy now,and won’t wait.I’ll do what make me happy and that will guide me to my goal in life,not the others way round.So what do I gonna do next year ? Be happy.As simple as that.We’ll see where it guides me,right toward My goal I’ll says,but mind you it wont be the one of most people,no big car or six numbers check for me.if that’s your goal then maybe the other road is better. But Happiness will guide you toward my goals.
You think I’m a dreamer,an idealist,that all this is impossible and are just words in the wind ? Well,we’ll see,lets wait some years to make the balance sheet of our life.Don’t judge me before I even had the chance to show you what I’m capable of.

Miss Hepburn
09-12-2012, 02:47 PM
Yup, the result of success isn't in what you have
But how happy you are without...

:smile: