PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here practice shamanic healing?

Roselove
11-10-2010, 02:29 PM
I was wondering how you learned? and if it was possible to do illumantions without being a shaman? i have had a lot of trauma in my life and would like to remove the imprints but don't know how thanks

BlueSky
11-10-2010, 03:01 PM
I was wondering how you learned? and if it was possible to do illumantions without being a shaman? i have had a lot of trauma in my life and would like to remove the imprints but don't know how thanks

Hi Rosewater (what a beautiful forum name!)

I use to do shamanic journeying for myself and for others. I never like to call myself anything, never mind a Shaman. The title holds different meanings to different people but I did practice it and with great results.
I no longer practice shamanic journeying but I most certainly value all of the experiences with all my heart.
In answer to your questions, I learned because there was a desire to learn it and from that point it seemed that the right books came my way and better than that, I met a man who was/is a practicing shaman who took me under his wing and asked nothing in return.
I don’t know what ‘illumination” or “imprints” are (by those terms anyways) but I can assure you that shamanic journeying is for anyone that desires it in the same way meditation or yoga is so I believe if you follow you intuition you will find a way to use shamanic journeying or shamanism itself to help you with the trauma you feel is affecting you.
If you have any questions, I will be glad to share from my experiences with you as it relates.
Blessings…..James

Roselove
11-10-2010, 08:04 PM
how sweet thank you! I will pm you!

becomingshaman
12-10-2010, 05:19 PM
I would recommend a soul retrieval to help with the trauma, and then go from there. Often, there are many different ways we can help ourselves heal...the shamanic arena has many aids for us, but so do other arenas. Follow your intuition. Your full healing will likely come in many different ways, with just the right "next step" illuminated for you at just the right time.

If you would like someone to do a soul retrieval for you, but don't know who to ask, let me know. I am training with an amazing shaman and have participated in helping do some very powerful long-distance soul retrievals with him, along with those we do in person, and, honestly, even though you'd think it would be less powerful when you're not there "in person," it's just as powerful. Very healing, very helpful for people.

(My own soul retrieval was the start of some serious healing for me, after some very traumatic experiences...it's a good place to begin, getting all the pieces of you back that have fled during traumatic experiences...it is really amazing, the way you feel before and after!)...

Good luck to you!
:)

My blog:
http://becomingshaman.wordpress.com

Roselove
13-10-2010, 08:02 PM
thank you!

Kapitan_Prien
17-10-2010, 10:29 PM
Speaking of soul retrievals - I had one done by someone. The lady that did mine had also incarnated via soul exchange (so yes, she was also a 'walk-in') so she knew what was going on and what she had to deal with. She had done mine two years ago on the body's birth date.

The interesting thing was that she lives in France in the same district - Brittany - where I had been stationed during WWII (I was in the port of Lorient). So I thought that was a really neat thing.

I highly recommend having a soul retrieval done.

SoaringSpirit
18-10-2010, 04:47 AM
I practice Shamanic Healing, but a lot of the techniques I use, I was taught by a mentor and had no idea they were shamanic practices untill I started looking into Shamanism.

I do not call myself a Shaman, but rather a Shamanic Practitioner.

whitewing
17-12-2010, 03:08 PM
first of all what do you mean by shaman ???
shaman is a tibetan word originaly, and nothing to do with native americans until some idiotic person decided to lump them all together under on roof. anyone who is really into turtle island teachings tend to get upset when it is classed as shamanic x x x x
p...s not moaning at you x x x x
love and light
whitewing

Darky
13-02-2011, 08:43 PM
I experienced trauma and I am searching for help.

I feel like i was sealed away from my soul