PDA

View Full Version : another newbie saying hi.

starling
07-12-2012, 02:59 PM
Hello,

I have put a note else where and one kind poster pointed me here, so I'll just do this note too.

A lot of interesting posts here.

Any pointers on talking to your guide?

PLUS....... if an one can come up with where I have put my old quartz pendulum I'd be very happy to hear as I'm a bit sore over it being mislaid.....:icon_frown:

David

Adrienne
07-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Hello David ,

Sorry to hear about your missing pendulum. You can ask the angels for help in finding your pendulum. No special ceremony to do, just ask them for help finding it... and be open to any hints, or suggestions that come to mind. I have lost crystals and books, and have asked and received help from the angels in finding them. Sometimes, though.. it does take awhile. My crystals were missing for several months.

Any chance you have more than one pendulum ? If so, I have heard that if one has a missing item, one can take their pendulum into each room and ask, is ____ in this room ?

Good luck in finding your missing pendulum.

Dream Angel xx

IAMDorthea
20-12-2012, 09:21 AM
rookie here making my first post, wanted to say hello to everyone:)

starling
20-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Hello David ,

Sorry to hear about your missing pendulum. You can ask the angels for help in finding your pendulum. No special ceremony to do, just ask them for help finding it... and be open to any hints, or suggestions that come to mind. I have lost crystals and books, and have asked and received help from the angels in finding them. Sometimes, though.. it does take awhile. My crystals were missing for several months.

Any chance you have more than one pendulum ? If so, I have heard that if one has a missing item, one can take their pendulum into each room and ask, is ____ in this room ?

Good luck in finding your missing pendulum.

Dream Angel xx

Sorry I'm so late getting back to this.

Believe me I ve tried dowsing for it but the pendulum appears to have as little clue as I do.

I need to have a good tidy up which might reveal all manner of sins.

Thanks.