PDA

View Full Version : major stress help needed please!

smallandcute
02-12-2012, 06:04 PM
Hi all wondering if you can help me. I am an empath but at the moment im finding other peoples energies really overwhelming and draining on me and its causing me to be incredibly stressed which is have a knock on effect of other health issues im having currently. Is there anything i do to stop this from happening, any form of protection that can be used? I have hearx the book psychic vampires is supposed to be good but your thoughts on this book?

Doesnt help i have moved into a house with a bunch of idiots that think living in an absolute pig sty and any form of cleaning and tidying i do they just trash making me feel even more stresed. My envrionment needs to be quiet and clean or again it stressed me out! Ps i didnt know these idiots before moving in my landlord told me i had to move into his other house cos the one i was in he want to let out to someone else.

Belle
02-12-2012, 09:23 PM
smallandcute - try and ensure you are closed down - do this every morning before you go out so that you don't pick up anyone else's energy. Keep yourself protected in a bubble of light and regularly step into it, knowing that it is a safe place.

Topaz
02-12-2012, 09:33 PM
A great affirmation is I only attract people into my life who love honour and respect me .Thought is a powerful thing . Put yourself in a bubble colour of your choice , first thing in the morning and again when you feel is needed through out your day .
Great advice Belle )
Try to detach from the situation and smile . Good luck .

cvsouth
03-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Hi all wondering if you can help me. I am an empath but at the moment im finding other peoples energies really overwhelming and draining on me and its causing me to be incredibly stressed which is have a knock on effect of other health issues im having currently. Is there anything i do to stop this from happening, any form of protection that can be used? I have hearx the book psychic vampires is supposed to be good but your thoughts on this book?

Doesnt help i have moved into a house with a bunch of idiots that think living in an absolute pig sty and any form of cleaning and tidying i do they just trash making me feel even more stresed. My envrionment needs to be quiet and clean or again it stressed me out! Ps i didnt know these idiots before moving in my landlord told me i had to move into his other house cos the one i was in he want to let out to someone else.

Look to logic for this one.

Maintain your sovereignty over yourself and don't allow anything to undermine that.

On the concious level (other peoples energy) this means that you are going through a stressful time and you need to focus more on yourself as you can't be doing everything at once. After things have settled down you can start to look outwards more again but never do that at your own expense.

It also applies on the physical level, with your house. Define boundaries and make sure you have at least one area where you can feel at peace and grow from there.

Work towards improvements in these areas but don't try to be doing too much at once. Work from the ground up - you are the number one priorety.

Good luck :)

Native spirit
03-12-2012, 08:52 PM
:smile: Small and cute. You need to have a word with your landlord about this,you are paying your share so you are entitled to have it the way you want,
did you have a contract with your landlord before he put you in with other people?if you did and he moved you to put someone else in the place you had the contract becomes broken so is null and void.
you need to go to CAB citizens advive burough,or a housing charity and see what yur right are,

Namaste