PDA

View Full Version : The Riley Graves Eyam "Orbs"

Lynn
02-12-2012, 03:15 AM
Hello

I thought I would share one from the Riley Graves in the Village of Eyam

The Seven “Riley Graves’ of the Hancock Family

The Riley Graves, by the month of August the plaque had reached to families on the very outreaches for the village of Eyam. The Hancocks who lived at Riley experienced their first death on the 3rd day of August and by the 10th day of August Mrs. Hancock had buried her husband and six children.
With no symptom’s showing three weeks later, Mrs. Hancock fled to Sheffield where her reaming Son lived.

http://s1274.beta.photobucket.com/user/lynnisakriz123/library/#/user/lynnisakriz123/library/Riley%20Graves%20Eyam%20England%20Orbs%20Energy?_s uid=1354417677184041344303327423787&_suid=135441768570705479502241166896

I was called to go to Eyam England I had never heard of it before, yet I understand its quite World famous. I got a channelled messages that I heard at "Ian" so I went searching for a Spirit named Ian needing me to help him. I got no reply so I simply surrendered the fingers to the Google Search and I put in Eyam Plaque Village 1666. So it was a must I go there when I went to England.

What a moving place truly stunning with the energy and the sacrafices made. I was grounding to enter the graves when I took this picture. I could feel the energy as I do right now....so I had to be ready. The day was clear and its not rain or dust as "none" of the other image have anything like this on them.

I tried to insert the image but I could not get it to work past the virus software I have for some reason. I hope the link works.

Lynn

Berry
03-12-2012, 02:20 PM
Dear Lynn, thank you for sharing this amazing photo! It's filled with lots of spiritual energies. There are so many of them posing for the photo, I'm very surprised. I have only seen one other photo similar to this one where many spirits are posing in great detail. I know I'm not matrixing because I can see many of the spirits in 3-D forms.

Gracey
03-12-2012, 02:46 PM
amazing spirit photo shot Lynn. I am glad you are a great experience.

GhostMachine
03-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Awesome pic. Thanks for sharing.

Neville
03-12-2012, 03:19 PM
It's about an hours drive away from my home and I feel sure that once you get inside the story of Eyam, you cannot fail to be moved.

http://www.eyamplaguevillage.co.uk/index.php/eyam-plague

Lynn
03-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Hello

I thought I would share how I came to even find out about The Village of Eyam. While it seems its quite "World" famous I had never heard of it. Nor had the friend from England I travelled with. I was sitting at the computer sort of planning out places of interest and chatting away to a freind. I heard the name "Ian" over and over again. So being a Medium I went looking for Ian the man, but found nothing thought that very odd as I could clearly hear a call. So I went into light trance, opened up Google Search and Note Pad on the computer, as I still thought I was looking for a person. I typed in "Eyam Plague Village 1666" and I as blown away at the passions and fears and energies I felt flood into me.

We were going to stay at a campground in Hartland Quay and it turned out Eyam was not that far from there. I was called to go to Eyam by those there. When I shared how I came to Eyam with a couple of the local historians there they said that they had never had one come not knowing what they were coming to see. That had not heard of it, I had reaserched it some before going as one should prepare for the energies if one can.

I found Eyam was the most powerful place, so many that have no marker, so many that suffered so, but too so brave to hold fast to not letting it spread. To read the book about the plague account and feel what they felt is incredibly hard, but too very moving. The personal letters and poems.

I was blessed to attend Sunday Service in the Church of Eyam too and I was blessed that like the fellow we were sat next to, whom also arrived late, to be guided through the whole service. To be so welcomed by the village. I was told that I was the only one that the Rector could recall that came just to "bless" those of Eyam without knowing a thing about the Village and the history.

The Riley Graves as ye come around the bend ye can almost see the house that once stood there, ye can feel the energy. It was very odd as approaching there was a group of tourist leaving and he said to me "its all yours" and walked on to stop and comment again " I have the feeling that your going to need to be here alone for quite a while" and then walk off. We had passed a steady stream of people coming down, so I thought it would not be long before more came. It was almost an hour before the next set arrived, I had that space for that time. I was able to spend time with the family in the good times and in the bad times. I cried a river of tears that day.

I know I was expected to visit I was called to visit. What was odd til I went to those grave I could not enter the Church of Eyam so there was something I was to do there.

Lynn

Lynn
03-12-2012, 03:37 PM
It's about an hours drive away from my home and I feel sure that once you get inside the story of Eyam, you cannot fail to be moved.

http://www.eyamplaguevillage.co.uk/index.php/eyam-plague

Hello Neville

Thanks for the link post....that is the very one I found when I got called to find it.

I shared the story and pictures Sunday at Chuch and ye could have heard a pin drop at how it held the attentions.

Lynn

Lynn
15-12-2012, 04:11 AM
Hello

Here is the image without having to go off site.

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/533520_3478968353220_292118749_n.jpg