PDA

View Full Version : Andrew D. Basiago

inspirit
02-12-2012, 02:43 AM
If you get TruTV (formerly CourtTV) I recommend the show Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura. In a recent episode he tracked down self-alleged time traveler Andrew D. Basiago who purports to have time traveled to the 1800s and back. Andrew Basiago has done numerous detailed interviews about his time travel experiences that he says date back to when he was a child. While frankly I don't believe a word of what he says, he certainly tells an intriguing story.

projectpegasus.net is his web site.

PrincessSerena
22-10-2013, 05:31 PM
I am not sure...He seemed to be telling tbe truth or he really believed what he was saying.

rodan
05-03-2014, 02:19 PM
Just watched that Jesse Ventura video last night on youtube. Watched a couple of more interviews of Andrew Basiago.

If anyone could make time travel work, the government would have the funds to investigate and put together the means to do so. (Montauk Project, Philadelphia Experiment, Project Pegasus Darpa )

Basiago, whether he really participated in it or not, he believes he did.

Did you catch that segment in Ventura's film about Steven Gibb's Hyper Dimensional Resonator. For the show, they actually bought one, however, didn't use it. They were going to, in the pyramid building in Las Vegas. One of their contacts, present in that meeting, warned them not to use it, for fear it could damage their chakras or internal organs.

Gibbs sold over a thousand of those over the years, since 1985. I wonder how many clients actually made it work, for physical time travel? When you listen to Steven on interviews, he sounds down to earth, and believable, too.

KevinAdam
05-03-2014, 04:44 PM
Physical time travel to the past cannot be done in this universe. Our notion of time is simply a construct that makes communication easier. However, while physical time travel to the past cannot be done, it is entirely possible to shift your consciousness to view past events.

rodan
05-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Physical time travel to the past cannot be done in this universe. Our notion of time is simply a construct that makes communication easier. However, while physical time travel to the past cannot be done, it is entirely possible to shift your consciousness to view past events.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of physical time travel. If a means could be used, to punch a hole into the fabric of time/space, or develop a worm hole, this could be a way to physical time travel, or teleport.

Here is how I look at it: Someone or something is making their way into our physical realm ( UFO's ). Traveling in these UFO's, physically, across the Universe, just isn't possible, using the conventional methods. One theory, they are coming through a hole in space.

KevinAdam
05-03-2014, 10:32 PM
I'm not ruling out the possibility of physical time travel. If a means could be used, to punch a hole into the fabric of time/space, or develop a worm hole, this could be a way to physical time travel, or teleport.

Here is how I look at it: Someone or something is making their way into our physical realm ( UFO's ). Traveling in these UFO's, physically, across the Universe, just isn't possible, using the conventional methods. One theory, they are coming through a hole in space.

I can understand wanting to keep your thoughts open on this. However, the reason time travel to the past can't happen is that there IS no past. All that exists of our past is our memories. The true nature of time in this universe is that the NOW, this present moment, is all there is. The notions of past and future are human constructs and not accurate descriptions of how things work here.

rodan
06-03-2014, 02:20 PM
I can understand wanting to keep your thoughts open on this. However, the reason time travel to the past can't happen is that there IS no past. All that exists of our past is our memories. The true nature of time in this universe is that the NOW, this present moment, is all there is. The notions of past and future are human constructs and not accurate descriptions of how things work here.

I don't personally have the need to believe in time travel, although I entertain the possibility it exists, much like other subjects of controversy. IF those government assignments like the Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk Project, Project Pegasus Darpa, existed, someone is thinking of the possibility.

The CIA ran a program for remote viewing. Why not a governmental agency for time travel, or teleportation? The possibility exists.

Area 51 was denied by the government to exist for years. I can understand why, but, my point is, governments have the money and means to attempt any idea they see fit to pursue, for the defense of their country.

We do live in the now. Now, if some other intelligence from other dimensions or worlds can come into our physical reality, why can't we do the same, especially if assisted by those that currently do so?

SpacePilot
09-03-2014, 04:36 AM

There really is no such thing as a hole in space-time; space-time is continuous. Dimensional shortcuts can be used and can look or feel like going through a hole, but this idea is just a misconception. Time travel or long distance space travel modify nothing of the space-time continuum itself, since all dimensions are only relative perceptions to start with. The way these travels are achieved do look like the entire nature of space is completely changed momentarily, but it is all an illusion, the same as the material world is just an illusion.

Yes and no. The time dimension is pretty much the same as space dimensions in many ways. It is very hard to explain without giving a full personalized course to get one's brain to understand the non-linearity of space-time, but what we call past and future events are happening right now; we'd just need to travel in the right direction to reach those events. Time travel also has a "parallel universe" travel vector to it, meaning that you might not come back to the same present after such travel if you were to do it physically and not just spiritually.

I'm just hoping someone understands something about what I am saying and feel free not to believe a word if it suits you.

KevinAdam
09-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Yes and no. The time dimension is pretty much the same as space dimensions in many ways. It is very hard to explain without giving a full personalized course to get one's brain to understand the non-linearity of space-time, but what we call past and future events are happening right now; we'd just need to travel in the right direction to reach those events. Time travel also has a "parallel universe" travel vector to it, meaning that you might not come back to the same present after such travel if you were to do it physically and not just spiritually.

I'm just hoping someone understands something about what I am saying and feel free not to believe a word if it suits you.[/QUOTE]

You're assuming I don't understand what you're saying, but I do. I disagree with your assessment of past and future events, and with the time travel vector. The reason I disagree is because of what I wrote before - there is no way to travel in time. Events happen around us, and we label them to fit how time appears to us - which is as a flow. Time, however, does NOT flow - events do. This also means no parallel universes exist in which occupants made one choice instead of another. This may be outside your paradigm, but so was a round world to the populace at one point in history.

SpacePilot
10-03-2014, 12:28 AM

I'm just hoping someone understands something about what I am saying and feel free not to believe a word if it suits you.
You're assuming I don't understand what you're saying, but I do. I disagree with your assessment of past and future events, and with the time travel vector. The reason I disagree is because of what I wrote before - there is no way to travel in time. Events happen around us, and we label them to fit how time appears to us - which is as a flow. Time, however, does NOT flow - events do. This also means no parallel universes exist in which occupants made one choice instead of another. This may be outside your paradigm, but so was a round world to the populace at one point in history.[/quote]

Actually, I was trying to give everyone a chance to follow. It does seem like you understand very well.

I completely agree that time is an illusion and there is only change. Yet, we are living in a matrix on which the whole DVD is playing at the same time, therefore past and future exist simultaneously. You seems to completely disregard how well the theory of time travel and parallel universes is accepted in quantum mechanics and superstring theory. There are many more dimensions than we can account for.

Also, the whole universe is a hologram existing only in the mind of the source, so I don't see how anything could be impossible.

KevinAdam
10-03-2014, 03:37 PM
[/QUOTE]
Actually, I was trying to give everyone a chance to follow. It does seem like you understand very well.

I completely agree that time is an illusion and there is only change. Yet, we are living in a matrix on which the whole DVD is playing at the same time, therefore past and future exist simultaneously. You seems to completely disregard how well the theory of time travel and parallel universes is accepted in quantum mechanics and superstring theory. There are many more dimensions than we can account for.

Also, the whole universe is a hologram existing only in the mind of the source, so I don't see how anything could be impossible.[/QUOTE]

I don't disregard the theories in quantum mechanics and regarding superstrings. These theories are only solutions to mathematical equations that suggest such things are possible. They are not proof that these things exist. Nor do they prove that parallel dimensions exist. Parallel dimensions exist as potential realities in our "future," and our choices manifest our one objective reality.

As for the universe being a hologram - I disagree to a point. It's sentient beings who are the hologram, but we exist inside a defined space with specific physical laws. Those laws determine what is possible - which is almost anything we can imagine. One exception is time travel to the past since the only remnant of that "time" is our memories.

On another hand, consciousness is entirely able to "travel" to the past since that only involves accessing existing memories. It's physical travel to the past that can't be done in this universe. However, and not to be purposefully cryptic, universes do exist in which time travel is possible. They're separate from this universe, and not a dimension of it. Their physics are different, and that's why time travel to the past is possible there but not here.

SpacePilot
10-03-2014, 10:55 PM
Well, we definitely see some key points differently and none of those have been proven nor disproved by modern day physics.

rodan
12-03-2014, 01:55 PM
If the question is, " is time travel possible? ", the answer could be " yes" . We may have no physical proof of it, but, then, what do you need for proof?
Let's use the subject of UFO's to compare. Logic would tell us they do not exist, nor can they. It's just not physically possible for a craft and those on board to physically travel from light years away, to our planet. That is, how we as humans perceive it, from our logic.
Yet, there are countless of UFO sightings around the world. Not just from those that want to believe, but, from airline pilots, air traffic controllers, law enforcement, etc. People have gotten strange radiation burns on their skin from encounters. Polls in the USA show that over half of the population believe UFO's exist. What constitutes evidence of their existence? This is subjective. Eye witnesses, videos, pictures, can be discounted, not really " proof ". For those who have experienced a UFO encounter, you don't need to convince them. In their reality, these UFO's do exist.

In reference to quantum physics, there are experiments being done to prove or disprove theories and mathematical equations.

We all are familiar with the " double slit experiment ", collapse of the wave function.

In this experiment, when observed, a wave becomes a particle. Now, why is that? No logic to it, yet, it happens, over and over, in the experiment.

The laws of the world of large ( theory of relativity ), and, the world of small ( quantum mechanics ) act so different from each other, yet must work together, shouldn't they?

dream jo
08-06-2015, 09:32 AM

it cud hapm in yrs 2 cum :angel2: :angel2: :angel2: