PDA

View Full Version : Focus upon Divine and Perfect Health

Adrienne
10-10-2010, 04:23 PM
This morning as I was looking thru my books and Angel cards, I came across this ~

" Focus upon Divine and Perfect Health "

Does this focusing actually do anything ? Or is this just another one of those say it to make you feel better and make you think you are doing something positive ideas ?

It goes on to say " Visualize and expect perfect health for yourself and for others. Speak of yourself and loved ones in terms of perfect health, affirming that all is well "

and what if all isn't well ?
what does all this focusing, visualizing, speaking, and affirming actually do ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
12-10-2010, 08:17 AM
no thoughts on this ?

Summerkat
12-10-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't use angel cards but I have seen this same thing repeated elsewhere. Yes, it is an affirmation and its intended I think to raise your vibration. There is a thinking that illness and disease cannot exist on certain levels of vibration and those are supposed to be the higher levels/vibrations. Focusing on positive things/results is thought to raise our level/vibration.

In quantum physics they are learning that everything is energy. When you break it all down the only left is energy. And the interesting thing that they are finding is that this energy responds to whatever the observer expects. When we use affirmations or positive visualization we are seeing or "expecting" the energy field to behave in a certain way and it will. That is the field that affirmations are intended to work on --the energy field. So affirmations are energy medicine. Everything springs from that energy field.

I know what you mean about doing this and seeing that there are still problems. Yeah, thats a real thing. I'm not that great with doing affirmations. Some people swear by them. I usually want something more concrete. That doesn't mean it doesn't work.

There is a side thing here too..if we are more focused in the positive rather than in the negative, we are more likely to draw inspiration to us as well. That inspiration may come in the form of a new thought/idea that helps us on our healing journey. Or it may be that we relax and remember oh yeah..that book that was about natural healing, maybe I should take a look at it again..or something like a feeling to call someone you know and you do and they have that exact piece of information you needed to help. Inspiration flows more often when we are relaxed and positive.

Xan
12-10-2010, 08:05 PM

It changes your vibrational frequency - your creative energy form - which affects your physical and emotional bodies.

The keys are to do this with full attention... breathing into your intention, your focus thought, feeling and image... and letting go of any doubt or fear that might arise.

Xan

Adrienne
16-10-2010, 03:44 AM
Summerkat ~ thank you for your reply and your thoughts . I have heard that the focusing on the positive, brings positive to you. Interesting to know of the energy/ raising the vibration connection with focusing on the positive thoughts.

"quantum physics " ` those words always throw me, guess because they sound so scientific, lol ! Thanks for the simple energy explanation.
"When we use affirmations or positive visualization we are seeing or "expecting" the energy field to behave in a certain way and it will. That is the field that affirmations are intended to work on --the energy field. So affirmations are energy medicine. " I will think of the affirmations as energy medicine !

And I like your comments about being in the positive, drawing more positive and inspirational thoughts to us. Kind of like walking into a bookstore, and a book " speaks " to you, one that you just feel that you need at that moment in time. Good examples you have shared about " inspiration may come in the form of a new thought/idea that helps us on our healing journey "

Thanks much !
Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
16-10-2010, 03:47 AM

It changes your vibrational frequency - your creative energy form - which affects your physical and emotional bodies.

The keys are to do this with full attention... breathing into your intention, your focus thought, feeling and image... and letting go of any doubt or fear that might arise.

Xan

Thanks Xan, for your concise answer. There is definitely not a lot of energy or creative energy surrounding me at the moment, It sounds so easy to do, these keys to working with full attention ...... but it is the doubt and the fear that are the most difficult to deal with. I will work on this, thank you.

Dream Angel xx