PDA

View Full Version : Strange coincedence seeing things?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT
26-11-2012, 04:16 AM
Ok, so last week i was at work and i out of the corner of my eye i saw a black robed figured with really really long arm portions that were down to his waste doing some kind of fast moving egyption dance thing, i saw it for about 2 seconds before i blinked and it was gone.

About 10 minutes ago my friends upstairs were talking about an old haunted hospital in the area that we couldn't get into yadda yadda and as they were recollecting their experiences there i saw the figure in clear view in their hallway behind both of them and they both immediatly said i looked sick.

So, right after i saw the figure and they said my face turned white i might of caught something i heard stamping beneath MY feet, like boom boom boom. My brother lives downstairs and i asked him if he hit the roof with a broom, he said no. After i heard that i heard stamping BACK into the hallway, meanwhile all 3 of us never moved, we all heard the sounds and we tried recreating the size of the stamp and we couldn't, it was so focused and strong.

I'm hoping i'm just seeing things and don't experience anything else because it just creeped me out, it didnt have a face or anything and it was dancing like zig zag egyption dancing.

Portal
16-12-2012, 07:21 PM
Sounds like something has taken a shine to you. Stand your ground and make sure it knows its not welcome. I am new to all this, so seek out advice from someone who is actually experienced cuz I am not! Maybe PM someone on the site who seems they would know how to deal with whatever this "thing" wants...

That is what I would do.

Updates?

Etran
07-01-2013, 07:39 AM
yes, tell the spirit to go away if you feel uncomfortable:wink: