PDA

View Full Version : If people had elemental blood

windwillow
25-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we did? Or am I just being big headed to even imagine it possible? I know some people believe the Fay live on another plane, which I generally tend to agree with. But who can know for sure if many years ago we did not live on the same land as elves, faeries, nymphs and so on. Perhaps they were nothing but different kinds of people all sharing the world together.

Total speculation obviously.

Sometimes I think I am a bit of a faery ;P
It's true though. My sister and I have both heard we have ears like a faeries or an elves. Both pointing upward as if to have a point but not actually pointing at the tips. I also have no earlobes and neither did my grandmother who was also our Irish and Scottish link. There is also some intuitive ability also from our grandmother I believe. Likely just a coincidence but it is a fun idea.

Does anyone else feel drawn to the elementals in the same sense? Could be a lot of wishful thinking but topic-worthy none-the-less :)

Sybilline
26-11-2012, 03:13 AM
I believe in Fays though I have never seen one myself. It's a big part of our any country's local legend, even those that have not traded with each other in the Ancient World. So of course we'll have to wonder why in the world we almost always have the same descriptions for something that is supposedly made up...

I am not sure about elemental blood though, for one it's because I think reproduction involving animals is biological, and that might mean that Fays are just as physical. But, if the laws of our world are to be bent, folded, broken or whatever, I certainly think it's possible, and would love the idea. ♥

Quagmire
27-11-2012, 05:56 PM
There is many stories in mythology of such happening. The demi-gods of greek mythology was said to be half gods and half human. Irish/celtic mythology if I remember has many or some stories of children born my faeries with human fathers. Not to talk about the Tuatha dé Danaan. I believe that this world and the Otherworld once were the same but over time have drifted apart and now only rarely blend together. Maybe in the future they once more will become the same again?

I think human bodies like Jesus, Jeanne d'Arc, Atilla the Hun, William Wallace descents from the bloodline of Herakles (Demi-god). The body of Alexander the Great I believe descents from the bloodline of Dionysus (Demi-god) through Achilles (Demi-god). For them all I believe these bodies were occupied by elemental/olympian spirits in order to harness the full skills of the elemental side of those bodies.

windwillow
28-11-2012, 12:15 AM
I too love the idea. When you bring up people like Jesus and other big names, you have to wonder how humans who carried the blood would differ from those who did not. Although I would imagine it would not benefit society to know who did and who didn't. It would create another reason to separate people and would most likely cause wars and conflict amongst people who carried elemental blood and didn't. It would bring up questions as to who was so called 'more important' and the put the carriers at risk from people who were jealous or fearful. We've seen this happen many times over our history. Maybe a reason why the elementals have kept their existence so quiet ;) Thanks for your replies, both of you.

norseman
28-11-2012, 01:40 PM
The elementals are still here if your mind is open to see them and they are willing to be seen. Here is one I photographed earlier this year in a wood known to be spiritually active. I call her the Green Lady. She has her companion [familiar] by her side [a fox]

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/81e9fa9f.png

And several hanging in a tree
http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/Snips/Spirits/SAM_01672_zpsba03f62d.jpg (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fredir.php%3Flink%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fi28 2.photobucket.com%252Falbums%252Fkk267%252Fnorsema n_photo%252FSnips%252FSpirits%252FSAM_01672_zpsba0 3f62d.jpg)

[Best to look sideways rather than head on]

Berry
28-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Norseman, is the lady's face on the tree trunk near the top of the photo and the fox just below her head? I can see 4 more solid looking heads on top of the lady.

JOHNTY
28-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Greetings to you All,

Berry, from what I can see the fox is seated on the ground in front of the Lady - basically at her feet and looking slightly to the right. The fox is whitish in colour.

Hope that helps, and hope I'm right. :D

Quagmire
28-11-2012, 05:02 PM
I really think it is the soul/spirit that carries the life, there are just some bodies/circumstances I believe where it is more easy to reach this here external greatness. I have had my share of great lives but my spirit guide says this here seemingly small life of mine has been the greatest of them all do to circumstances of it. I get told that those lives of mine that in the public eyes of became great did so because in those circumstances it was far easier to make them so. Place of birth, family, body and so... I know one she has discovered a previous big life of hers and she say she feel lucky to have had such life. I say it is her that made it great. Meaning it was not great from birth but because of the choices she made through that life.

I have gotten "attacked" for my belief that everyone is equal? It definately did not go well with those over on the TF part of these forums. Maybe they thought I said TF was not something special when in reality I said that all relationships are equal and it is those involded in the relationship that makes it special. So what helps society is a big question mark. Neither would one think that it helps the world that people stay hidden. In my view humans are just very strange.

I have an idea in my head that besides the physical part of the DNA there is also a more subtle part. One could say a spirit string that enables the spirit to take part in the skills, features of the body so it is not all genes but some is also decided by the spirit/soul that occupies the body. I would then guess this is here one would find an eventual elemental bloodline (or what one want to call it) that some souls/spirits are better to tap into, meaning in some bodies such elemental skills might lie dormant because the spirit/soul who occupies the body does not know how to harness this side to any or some degree.

Me and some others have a belief that we stand on the threshold where the beings we know as the ancient primeval gods/Titans and so of our mythologies once again returns to the world in full strenght (though they never left, they have just kind of been limited (some incarnated in human form)). At least one of them believes it is inevitably that it will end in war with part of humanity. I still believe there is a possible future where it does not go down that road, but peace prevails instead...

Berry
28-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Greetings to you All,

Berry, from what I can see the fox is seated on the ground in front of the Lady - basically at her feet and looking slightly to the right. The fox is whitish in colour.

Hope that helps, and hope I'm right. :D

Johnty, I see what you mean. There's a little being behind the tree to the left. The face is green. The right arm is touching the tree trunk. To its right, on the ground is a creature, ?fox. To the right of the green face is another face, whitish with pointed ears.

I'm not sure if I'm matrixing because I can go on and on about all the faces in this photo. :icon_eek:

norseman
28-11-2012, 07:30 PM
See what I mean ? Pick your spot and go hunting with your camera.

Berry
29-11-2012, 02:42 AM
See what I mean ? Pick your spot and go hunting with your camera.

Knods head. :D

psychoslice
29-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Could someone share a picture of a true Faerie, one that is plain to see, not those that you have to use your imagination, I would like to see one, thanks.

Tobi
29-11-2012, 06:37 AM
I saw one in my room once quite a few years ago, standing beside my bed. It was on the Astral, and so was I at the time.

Unfortunately that was in my pre-camera days:D

No seriously, I tried to paint its likeness when I came back to the physical body but that proved a very difficult task. Certain colours were impossible to reproduce. All I had left after that were words to describe it.

It was the one and only time I'd seen anything like that. Never since.

norseman
29-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Could someone share a picture of a true Faerie, one that is plain to see, not those that you have to use your imagination, I would like to see one, thanks.

Try this one, PS :D

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/e9dc8060-2.jpg

norseman
29-11-2012, 10:00 AM
To anyone interested in capturing images of spirits [?], I suggest you try this out. First, you DO need a digicam with a video function. Most of these digicams have a video function that works on 40 FPS [frames per second] i.e. 40 STILL frames per second - get where I am going with this ?

Now to the video below which I shot in the same wood as the Green Lady. First play the video as normal and note anything unusual. Then play it again a Pause at about 35 - 38 seconds and look beside the tree in the centre.

http://s282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/blyssvids/?action=view&current=HPIM0868.mp4 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fs282.photobucket.com%2 Falbums%2Fkk267%2Fnorseman_photo%2Fblyssvids%2F%3F action%3Dview%26amp%3Bcurrent%3DHPIM0868.mp4)

See anything odd ? To save you doing the multiple pause game, the "oddness" is there for about 5 seconds = 200 frames. So, a persistent "oddness".

Astral Explorer
29-01-2013, 07:06 AM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we did? Or am I just being big headed to even imagine it possible? I know some people believe the Fay live on another plane, which I generally tend to agree with. But who can know for sure if many years ago we did not live on the same land as elves, faeries, nymphs and so on. Perhaps they were nothing but different kinds of people all sharing the world together.

Total speculation obviously.

Sometimes I think I am a bit of a faery ;P
It's true though. My sister and I have both heard we have ears like a faeries or an elves. Both pointing upward as if to have a point but not actually pointing at the tips. I also have no earlobes and neither did my grandmother who was also our Irish and Scottish link. There is also some intuitive ability also from our grandmother I believe. Likely just a coincidence but it is a fun idea.

Does anyone else feel drawn to the elementals in the same sense? Could be a lot of wishful thinking but topic-worthy none-the-less :)

I am dealing with a water Elemental myself at the moment and she definitely can be in the RTZ. I have had many run-ins with her in the RTZ and she lives in the lower astral planes. Not the lowest of low, these places are rather pleasent a lot of spirits live there and it resembles the physical world. I am not 100% sure about this spirit yet she has told me she was in the KKK, but then last night admitted to me she was a "wave Elemental." Can Elementals be born as Humans and can Humans become Elementals after dying? Everything is unclear to me at this point and I don't know what I am to believe.

Niebla0007
29-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Most of us can only speculate thru' myths and stories of encounters with fairies.
The answer I have is only what's passed on to me by my grandma
which happened in one of my family's history/past.
From what I've heard, a human can go to the fairy world
(which doesn't follow the same timeline we have in our physical world)
sometimes by accident but most of the time by being taken or married to - there by one of this fantastical beings.
If this is by chance is for good, then a certain fake death of the taken will be arranged. The body will be replaced by some tree trunk which would appear to look like that person for the people left behind to see
(which the apt and the ones who can see thru' enchantments may see for what it really is)
while the real one is taken and converted into the fairy world.
Otherwise, one way of getting stuck/to get into enchantment for those who find their way there is by eating the fairy food ( according to few who made it back described it as a fantastic feast if not for the lack of salt.
!And anybody who mentions salt in their presence will be automatically expelled from their world, often found themselves hanging from such a height of a tree.
As for fae blood, or changelings,
one easy way of confirming this are their resurfacing natural abilities in manipulating the elements (air, water, fire, illusions, etc.)
And they should be able to see the otherworldly creatures abound.

Astral Explorer
30-01-2013, 05:43 AM
Most of us can only speculate thru' myths and stories of encounters with fairies.
The answer I have is only what's passed on to me by my grandma
which happened in one of my family's history/past.
From what I've heard, a human can go to the fairy world
(which doesn't follow the same timeline we have in our physical world)
sometimes by accident but most of the time by being taken or married to - there by one of this fantastical beings.
If this is by chance is for good, then a certain fake death of the taken will be arranged. The body will be replaced by some tree trunk which would appear to look like that person for the people left behind to see
(which the apt and the ones who can see thru' enchantments may see for what it really is)
while the real one is taken and converted into the fairy world.
Otherwise, one way of getting stuck/to get into enchantment for those who find their way there is by eating the fairy food ( according to few who made it back described it as a fantastic feast if not for the lack of salt.
!And anybody who mentions salt in their presence will be automatically expelled from their world, often found themselves hanging from such a height of a tree.
As for fae blood, or changelings,
one easy way of confirming this are their resurfacing natural abilities in manipulating the elements (air, water, fire, illusions, etc.)
And they should be able to see the otherworldly creatures abound.

Something interesting the spirit girl did after she told me she was a wave Elemental was we were walking around outside and there was snow outside. She walked into a pile of snow and instantly she froze and became a ice sculpture. Like if she was made out of water and then froze. Then the sculpture shattered into pieces and I ran over to the pieces to see if she was OK and looked down into one of the pieces of ice and in the ice I saw her appearance reflecting back at me and she was smiling. Now this was inside of the astral planes so it's very likely a regular spirit could of done this and it didn't necessary have to be an Elemental. The weird thing is she has told me things about her that would show that she lived as a Human in a past life, can Elementals become Humans at some point or can Humans become Elementals? This is all very confusing to me regardless of the fact I have a good amount of experience in the astral and dealing with spirits.

Albalida
30-01-2013, 06:30 AM
can Elementals become Humans at some point or can Humans become Elementals? This is all very confusing to me regardless of the fact I have a good amount of experience in the astral and dealing with spirits.

Have you heard of Otherkin? They're a community of humans, who believe that they were elementals or other folkloric creature in their past life, or that their spirit remains other-than-human in a human body. This might include those who believe to be physically descended from physical beings, therefore having actual physical genetics in their body that came from, say, giants. Something like starseeds? I'm not sure if Starseeds are included as Otherkin, they might be.

Astral Explorer
30-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Have you heard of Otherkin? They're a community of humans, who believe that they were elementals or other folkloric creature in their past life, or that their spirit remains other-than-human in a human body. This might include those who believe to be physically descended from physical beings, therefore having actual physical genetics in their body that came from, say, giants. Something like starseeds? I'm not sure if Starseeds are included as Otherkin, they might be.

No I have not heard of them. Would the Nephilim be considered those giants? Half fallen angel half Human beings?

Albalida
30-01-2013, 01:47 PM
No I have not heard of them. Would the Nephilim be considered those giants? Half fallen angel half Human beings?

Sure, why not? There must be celestial otherkin out there.

But I was thinking more along the lines of the Norse jotun, because I was reading Raven Kaldera's The Jotunbok and one had all these details like Signs That You're Part Frost Giant / Fire Giant / Iron Wood Giant, and How To Deal With It.

There are unicorn otherkin, dragon otherkin, merperson otherkin, therian otherkin... and otherkin allies like vampyres some of whom might insist that they're not the same as otherkin because they're fully human but just recognize a metaphysical handicap in generating their own life force (and might even take offense to the new age idea of psychic vampires automatically being psychological and emotional abusers, or the other way around. Some very vocal vampyres have an ethical code concerning fully human "swans" or energetic donors.)

Niebla0007
01-02-2013, 02:01 AM
can Elementals become Humans at some point?
It may pay to ask her how she did this,
whether she incarnated as a human or...
just as a straightforward way of living with humans
in somebody's place/house.
I have heard of fairies mingling with humans in public,
even buying stuffs at the flea markets.
But they are always wearing a guise and appears as humans when they choose to do so to blend in.
can Humans become Elementals?
Yes,I had been told humans can be converted to fairies(elves fairies), by them. I have heard this happen to a few people and my great Grandma being one of them. But of course, she hasn't come back.

Ciqala
15-02-2013, 07:41 AM
The number of dimensions reach infinity and beyond, but there is a lesser amount that are connected to earth (like near duplicates). If you don't understand what a dimension is just look around at your surroundings, as we are in a dimension. The elemental dimension isn't much different than here, but it often appears darker because it is inside the earth.
I'm not saying the earth is hollow (it could be) but it is my understanding that the dimension duplicate of earth is or was (before things began matching up) within our dimension and they chose to go there instead. It's why in shamanic journey's you access it through holes, underwater, tree roots - it's very literally in the heart of the earth.

Many elemental beings choose to have physical forms, just like us.
The elemental beings, and most inter-dimensional beings and extra terrestrial beings for that matter are not any different than you or I. The only difference is they are more ascended. All of these dimensions are coming together as one... Humans of earth are all related to all beings in the universe.

Elementals did once roam the earth, and they still do, in physical forms - not just in ethereal forms or in the forms of rocks or trees.