PDA

View Full Version : I think I have a visitor...any thoughts or advice?

CNC
21-11-2012, 04:20 PM
Hello
I think I have a visitor, or had one. Nothing crazy or groundbreaking here, probably boring in comparison to many of the things I have read/etc.. but here's what happened.

Two nights ago while on the couch, completely exhausted, I just leaned back and relaxed. I was about to close my eyes but just a splight second before I was able to I saw a very clear figure (an elderly lady) sitting on the couch next to me. This was a full on clear image and although I wasn't scared (or even had any negative presence feeling at all for that matter) it still startled me enough to make me jump and then it was gone just like that. I did not get a clear look at the face so I did not recognize them, it was very fast but I could tell it was an older lady. I was too tired to investigate any further, and don't really know what I would do anyways so I went to sleep after a little thought on it.

Last night I was again exhausted and passed out early on my bed while watching TV with all the lights on. I awoke to my wife telling me to quit slamming the kitchen cabinets as she was trying to put our daughter to bed. I informed her I had fallen a sleep maybe 30 min ago and wasn't in the kitchen. She replied she CLEARLY heard the kitchen cabinets shutting so I got up to investigate (not just for ghosts, you never know if a persons in the house/etc..) I found nothing unusual but was awake now so I went and sat on the couch to watch some TV.

My Wife came out of our daughters room a few minutes later and sat on the couch with me. After watching TV a little while she started to complain about a very heavy perfume smell, she said it smelled like "old lady" perfume and it was bothering her enough that she got up and started smelling blankets/etc trying to locate it. I did not smell it but no surprise, my sense of smell is TERRIBLE to begin with and I am just getting over a cold so no chance I would have smelled anything. I believe her that she smelled it but I didn't. I started to make a connection that it was possibly something to do with the old lady I saw the night before but since my Wife doesn't really believe in any of this stuff (or at least doesn't admit it due to fear/etc) I figured it was best not to say anything at that time and just keep watching TV.

So, like I said, nothing groundbreaking or scary/etc but my curiousity is peaking :) I have always been sensitive to things but due to it usually being negative I tend to ignore or look the other way. I didnt' get a negative feeling with any of this and think it might be a good chance to explore my sensitivity a little. Any thoughts or advice? Should I just leave this alone too or would this be something to investigate?

Thanks!

Inen
21-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Imo I would leave it alone. Very interesting though :D then again she could be trying to get attention.

Native spirit
22-11-2012, 07:21 PM
:smile: Hey CNC

You are starting to open up to spirit ,when you are very relaxed its easier to make contact as you tend to dismiss it any other time, if you hear or smell anything again ask who it is.you dont have to say it verbally just say it in your head.this lady is trying to get your atention, once you have aknowledged her she may leave or you need to learn how to connect to your spiritual side,

Namaste

sesheta
23-11-2012, 06:57 PM
It could be just a previous owner/someone who lived there before....or maybe it's a relative of yours, or one of your wife's relatives, just "checking in" on you :)
If there is nothing negative happening, and you get no negative feelings from it, I wouldn't worry about it at all...try simply communicating with it (as someone else mentioned, it doesn't have to be out loud, lol!) and let this spirit know that she is welcome as long as she does no harm :) Maybe she's just lonely and likes the company....

CNC
24-11-2012, 05:58 PM
:smile: Hey CNC

You are starting to open up to spirit ,when you are very relaxed its easier to make contact as you tend to dismiss it any other time, if you hear or smell anything again ask who it is.you dont have to say it verbally just say it in your head.this lady is trying to get your atention, once you have aknowledged her she may leave or you need to learn how to connect to your spiritual side,

Namaste
Sounds good :) I have ALWAYS wanted to attempt communication.

I do not see a lot of spirits, with the exception of this one, seeing an actual being during an OOB, one other quick flash of a spirit during a deep relaxed state somewhat recently and one experience when I was very young (and very sick) when I think I may have witnessed an angel while fully awake, I generally do not actually SEE them. Unless you count SP then I do, but in an awake state it's pretty rare for me.

I do however feel a presence quite often, see a lot of light flashes (and even faint balls sometimes) and I have heard a lot of chit chat over the years. Most just random sentences/etc but some has been directed at me, I could tell. It's never anything like an important message or anything but it's distinct and I know I could respond to it but I always kind of felt I don't know what I'm doing and worry about bringing negative energy in my house. I would hate for my family to get messed with because I was curious and wanted to talk with spirits...

I have had a LOT of involuntary OOB's in my life, usually several a year, but for the most part they have all had a very strong negative presence with them and that kind of turns me off from dabbiling with any of this other stuff. Mainly I just don't want anything hanging around my house or family that is negative, especially if it's my fault.

I don't know, what do you think now that I explained a little more about me. I'll admit, I want to do it. I'm not afraid or anything but a large part of me wonders that outside of my own curiosities, is there really a good reason to try communication. If it is something negative, once it has got my attention would be harder to get rid of I assume? I don't really know though, lol

Nothing has happened since my first post though so maybe she was just passing through?

Thanks for the advice :)

It could be just a previous owner/someone who lived there before....or maybe it's a relative of yours, or one of your wife's relatives, just "checking in" on you :)
If there is nothing negative happening, and you get no negative feelings from it, I wouldn't worry about it at all...try simply communicating with it (as someone else mentioned, it doesn't have to be out loud, lol!) and let this spirit know that she is welcome as long as she does no harm :) Maybe she's just lonely and likes the company....
We bought the house from my Grandma (who passed many years ago) she owned it since the 30's. I feel like I would have got more of a vibe it was her though (if it was) but then again, I don't really know how it works so maybe not. I do want to try the communication thing though (as stated above) :)