PDA

View Full Version : The Gift of "Falling Hard"

Sourcerer
19-11-2012, 12:40 AM
The greater peace that you long for in your life, in your relationships, in your moments, can be more quickly accessed within yourself in these accelerated times, due to your increased spiritual awareness. This exists on both a micro (personal) and Macro (Universal) scale, where as you allow yourself to expand and discover more of That Which You Truly Are, this in turn allows those more expanded areas of your consciousness to discover more of themselves. A major gift of this accelerated time period in human evolution is that when you do "slip up" or "miss the mark," you will generally feel the heaviness, the density, much more quickly and seemingly harder than were you focused in a slower vibrational reality. At first for awhile, many highly empathic people find this to be very annoying, indeed, wondering why it is so, why it often seems to be even more difficult to enjoy a "normal life" and have peace. However, on the Earth plane adjusting to a new, faster moving reality very often involves some shake, rattle and rolling. You may reach a new plateau, a new vista, only to seemingly come tumbling back down into the valley!

However, this is not what actually happens. Often, many of you highly sensitive spiritual seekers attempt to reach new levels and achieve your goals using many of the old-world approaches that you have been conditioned to use by your society, such as being a "hard worker." And by continuing to hold a core belief in your mind that work that must be "hard" (for this concept of "hard" is mostly equated among humans to mean "difficult"), it is really no wonder why a very emotionally sensitive person would seem to experience a "slip up" more harshly than one whose consciousness isn't as finely-tuned to non-physical reality. Eventually, in one lifetime or another, the spiritual seeker begins to deeply understand that these "hard falls" are actually GIFTS from the Inner Self, because for a very spiritually aware person, the harder you seem to fall, the faster you will shout, "Oh, I think I've had just about enough of this!" And thus be much more ready and willing to make higher choices for yourself. (Humorously) Because, for you, those slower vibrational realities just aren't seen as "normal" and feel as "comfortable" to you as they once did. The more resilient your Self-awareness becomes, the more resilient your TOOSHY is before and after a "hard fall," you see.

It is important to remember that you never, ever fall from Grace. Grace has held you in its Divine Embrace ever since you were birthed into creation--and even "before"--for as Source you are always in and of Grace. Nor does your Inner Self perceive your "slip ups" as hardships. The Inner Self sees all things in a Neutral Light of Unconditional Love. Your perceptions of "good," "bad," "right" and "wrong" mean nothing to It. Your morals, your religious views, your spiritual views, your political views, etc. are all meaningless in themselves to the pure and holy perception of the Inner Self. Unconditional Love Itself is the Crowning Glory of your spiritual search.

Indeed there is more to come, more to come. In summation, know that you need not walk your path believing that a "hard fall" must come, for they need not occur in the higher vibrations of consciousness. (And, in fact, with a high enough awareness they are not even created nor experienced.) For with the clear and conscious choice for a lighter, EASIER, smoother journey, you can come to truly expect the miraculous to happen, and so it must be.

Love All, Serve All

Nameless
19-11-2012, 02:16 AM
Thank you. That validated a lot for me. Awesome!

Sourcerer
19-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Thank you. That validated a lot for me. Awesome!

Hello! You are very welcome. It is seen here that you are a very powerful channel of spiritual wisdom in your life and in these forums as well, my friend. Blessings.

Michelle11
10-12-2012, 03:45 AM
As a person who is prone to self criticism this touched a cord. Thanks for sharing.

Gregatha
10-12-2012, 04:57 AM
Thankyou Sourcerer...welcome to the forum mate...i look forward to reading more of your message.....Cheers. :hug3:

Sourcerer
10-12-2012, 06:08 AM
As a person who is prone to self criticism this touched a cord. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, blessed Michelle, my kind friend; you are very welcome! :hug3:

Thankyou Sourcerer...welcome to the forum mate...i look forward to reading more of your message.....Cheers. :hug3:

Greetings and thanks, mate. You are very welcome, my friend. :hug3:

Belle
12-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Thank you. I love the concept that these are gifts - it is transformational that when what you think is some sort of curse is really a deep blessing - that the eureka moment arrives.

Sourcerer
16-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Thank you. I love the concept that these are gifts - it is transformational that when what you think is some sort of curse is really a deep blessing - that the eureka moment arrives.

You are very welcome, sweet Belle, and thank you my sister, for you truly are a gift of love to me and all else. You channeled and expressed it very beautifully in your wise choice of words, there! I greatly appreciate it, and you. :angel4: