PDA

View Full Version : experience with outer life

xounstaer
15-11-2012, 05:22 PM
i dont know.

but i would like to share with you the experience i had with the sun. what i share is then the slideshow i saw when i gazed at the sun.

the image given is still not as recollecting as when i was amazed.

need no more to say.. i hope for a nice respond from someoene who understands basicly.

when i looked/gazed/stared, the surface had a slide or fluence to the upper right, just sliding by...

i dont know. but i would like to share with you the experience i had with the sun. what i share is then the slideshow i saw when i gazed at the sun. the image given is still not as recollecting as when i was amazed. need no more to say.. i hope for a nice respond from someoene who understands basicly. when i looked/gazed/stared, the surface had a slide or fluence to the upper right, just sliding by...

i would've liked to show it to you for real i guess but i am not allowed yet to post links.

but prhaps u can simply imagine the dark surface, or see it when u hit 'sun' in google images.

anyway i think it has usefull spiritual meaning so i wanted to share my experience with you.

i also feel maybe like i should've to too...

:)

maybe another user can post the picture i mean, but i can go without the picture or the topic.

gr.x