PDA

View Full Version : Going for Reiki on Friday

Belle
14-11-2012, 06:05 AM
I'm looking forward to it, is there anything I should do in advance? I've had reiki before a bit mindlessly but I want this to be really helpful.

Belle
17-11-2012, 07:27 AM
It was amazing. I did open myself up to receiving energies ahead of it but it was amazing. I'm a little convert.

Skybird
17-11-2012, 07:38 PM
it is yummy isnt it

Golden Angel
18-11-2012, 12:12 AM
so glad to hear you enjoyed it, reiki is amazing and so underated imo, enjoy the process ;)
Love GA ;) xx

Belle
18-11-2012, 08:40 AM
I am astounding at what the simple process it is and what results can be achieved.

Also, I had a loving and gentle person who listened to me and gave me good tips for dealing wiht things and talked me through cleansing my aura and all sorts of things which could turn my life around.

Ninoushka
18-11-2012, 10:25 AM
So glad you enjoyed it Belle! Will you go back?

Lynn
25-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Hello

Its all about finding that right person to work on ye. When I took me Reiki trainning I was so stunned I fell asleep with somoene practicing on me. That is so not me to just let go and trust without needing to know what is happening.

I hope to get into the healing room this AM to do some for someone.

Lynn

Belle
25-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Yes I most def will go back. The healer just "got" me and you know when you are talking to someone and they are able to elaborate and put into words what you are talking about - moreover they are able to say that your hangups are common / typical of the todayness and buildup in this time. She was very positive about me, said that the "stuff" I was going through was typical of someone who was filled with the light.

Regrettably she is moving away but will probably still rock up to London and will find therapy rooms.

Likewise Lynn, I fell asleep - I hope I didn't snore !

I'm also looking at another healer and having a session with her - she works on other aspects as opposed to reiki and I like that.

I am reiki 1 attuned but I've been a bit skeptical about it as I felt that it was a bit of a "non" healing thing and a 1 day course rendered you a healer. However, I've swallowed my cynicism and allowed the universe to deliver the healing energy.

I hope you have a wonderful session Lynn with your healee. I always think that as you give, so you are refilled.

PATHVISION
09-12-2012, 09:41 PM
@Belle,
Have you healed yourself and anybody else since your level 1?

Belle
09-12-2012, 09:47 PM
Hi

When I did my reiki 1, I had to do a practise session on the teacher. She said there was an area where there was a problem and I could see / sense an energetic strangeness over her left-hand abdomen. When I put my hand there, it was like putting my hand into cold mud. She told me afterwards that that was where the problem is.

There were a couple of people who I also performed reiki on, one it was interesting I could tell he wasn't going to open up his energy to me and so it was a non-starter. Other people, sometimes I see the same "fuzzy" when talking to them.

But, I've been very lax about self-healing and have let it slide, my energies have been all over the shop as it has been a vile year and goodness knows what I would draw in if I did self-healing. I do want to re-do Reiki1 but I will see, I'm going for another reiki in a week or so. the lady is really good - she's a real hike away but she's brilliant.