PDA

View Full Version : Healing

magonia
13-11-2012, 11:28 PM
I have been now for about 9 years to healing (hands on some call it). It has allow me to move on from my unpleasant past.

Yet took time. During healing, I saw many things, including those that were helping during the healing process, and seeing very large human looking people. My healer at the time said I went "way way up". I use to see faces as well.

I still continue to this day to healing, not so much as before, but it removed many barriers which were weighting me down and did not allow me to make progress. So it is not for everybody, but for some it changes your life.:wink:

Belle
14-11-2012, 06:17 AM
Hi - what form did your healing take?

Interested that you think healing is not for everyone - I have believed that life is a healingl journey? And there will always be more nuggets to crack?

Native spirit
14-11-2012, 03:41 PM
:smile: As far as im concerned Spiritual Healing which i do is recieved as long as its given with pure intent.
Healing can help the physical as well as clear the mind.helping you to see clearer because while you are in pain, your view is clouded you cant uperate as you should take the pain away or lesson it you feel better.

Mamaste

magonia
14-11-2012, 05:41 PM
Hi - what form did your healing take?

Interested that you think healing is not for everyone - I have believed that life is a healingl journey? And there will always be more nuggets to crack?

I call it hands on, but they rarely touch you. Look at the book Hands of Light same technique.

Aquarian
01-12-2012, 02:32 AM
I have been now for about 9 years to healing (hands on some call it). It has allow me to move on from my unpleasant past.

Yet took time. During healing, I saw many things, including those that were helping during the healing process, and seeing very large human looking people. My healer at the time said I went "way way up". I use to see faces as well.
How old are you? You could be an old soul who's more able to see what's really going on.