PDA

View Full Version : I'm being followed by a Moonshadow ....

Adrienne
09-10-2010, 03:29 PM
I'm being followed by a Moonshadow or something, perhaps an Angel or Spirit from the Other Side ?

Recently, in the past few days, out of the corner of my eye, I can see a presence, like a shadow. I can feel it. However, when I turn my head to look at the place where I think this visitor is... there is nothing. This has been happening in a few different rooms, not always the same place.

It is not a frightening or scarey feeling, it is a comforting one.

Dream Angel xx

Soul Searching
09-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Hi Dream Angel :smile:

If you feel no threat or malice directed towards you, then I like to think that because you are open to such things, it is happening maybe to give you some comfort in your life.

Perhaps your angel is allowing you glimpses of him/ herself, or it is the spirit of a dear departed loved one staying close by to you .... :hug3:

Adrienne
09-10-2010, 04:22 PM
Thank you Soul Searching, those were my thoughts too !

I wonder if like when I asked the robin to come closer, if I asked to see more or to see clearly, what might happen ?

Soul Searching
09-10-2010, 08:24 PM
Good question Dream Angel :smile:

As a certain Mick Jagger once sang ....

You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime, you just might find
You get what you need ..... :color:

Adrienne
09-10-2010, 08:37 PM
very creative Soul Searching, now you are singing your answers to me, lol ! :D

I was looking for a " chocolate " answer and just realized, my question about that is in another thread ! Have you found that one ?

Soul Searching
09-10-2010, 08:42 PM
At the risk of repeating myself .... Gotta' be Milk !! :hug3: :D :D :D :D

Adrienne
09-10-2010, 08:51 PM
oh my ! you are taking quite a risk :tongue: I do hope the Angels are watching over you

Soul Searching
09-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Always ....... :angel8:

Adrienne
09-10-2010, 09:31 PM
I know ! :angel5:

The Meditator
10-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Hey Dream! (beware this is a joke!!)
That's a great 'experience'/thin to witness!!

I used to get freaked out when I thought I saw a shadow in a bunch of rooms, and many places.. But, my hair comes up in the corner of my eye and I keep thinking it's a person.. Lol I just thought I would tell you I sorta had a experience sorta like yours XD

Adrienne
10-10-2010, 12:28 AM
Thanks for sharing Mediator ! :D

This was happening just the past few days, so today, I kept looking around expecting to see someone. Kind of disappointing that I didn't, but happy for the other times when I did know someone was here. If that makes any sense ?

The Meditator
10-10-2010, 12:31 AM
I get what your saying! :)

The problem I had was my heart skipped a beat cause I thought I was going to get jumped. XD

daisy
10-10-2010, 12:43 AM
Perhaps this is your spirit guide or even a family member, speak to them, thank them for coming, ask them who they are and see what your first impressions are, you may actually hear a word or a name in your mind, please keep us updated.

Adrienne
10-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Mediator ~ Believe me, if I had felt that the presence was threatening, my heart would have for sure skipped a beat ! I think because it was daylight I was ok, of course, at night with lights off, one cannot see shadows :D

Adrienne
10-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Perhaps this is your spirit guide or even a family member, speak to them, thank them for coming, ask them who they are and see what your first impressions are, you may actually hear a word or a name in your mind, please keep us updated.

Wow Daisy ! I never thought about all that, thanks for the suggestions and yes, if it happens again, I will try and remember to ask. I will also be sure to keep you and the others updated.

Dream Angel xx

Adrienne
11-12-2010, 10:11 PM
This has been happening again, the feeling of someone following me around, seeing shadows out of the corner of my eye.

and Daisy, I forgot to ask the questions ! :icon_eek: I was so into looking behind me, or around the corners .. my mind went totally blank !

and this time there is something new to add ~ it has happened twice. I have been sitting at my computer in the wee hours of the morning, that in itself isn't anything new :tongue:

however, there is a door to one of my rooms, that opens by itself ! :icon_eek: I can hear it and see it open from where I am sitting at my computer. Not a scarey feeling, but I didn't go investigate. I just thought, I have company.

I need to try and remember your questions Daisy.

Dream Angel xx

SeaZen
11-12-2010, 11:09 PM
I'm being followed by a Moonshadow

Not to make light of this, but isn't that a song by Cat Stevens?

Adrienne
11-12-2010, 11:20 PM
yes it is , and I give him full credit for the title ! :D I do like his music too !

It was just that I was being followed by a shadow and the moon was shining, do you think I should change the title of the thread ?

I am sure he isn't the only one being followed by such a shadow !

Dream Angel xx

SeaZen
11-12-2010, 11:26 PM
yes it is , and I give him full credit for the title ! :D I do like his music too !

It was just that I was being followed by a shadow and the moon was shining, do you think I should change the title of the thread ? [/I]

Of course not! I found it highly creative and entertaining in a certain way :smile:

Adrienne
11-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Of course not! I found it highly creative and entertaining in a certain way :smile:

thank you ! that was what I was going for in selecting the title :smile: