PDA

View Full Version : 4 x 9 cards.. then 2 x 9/hermit and sun

froebellian
09-11-2012, 03:57 AM
I have been doing some readings and ended p with all 4 of the 9 cards.. then later 9 Cups/9 wands/Hermit and Sun

9 is the completion of a cycle and the start of a new phase.. I get alot of 9s 1919 and 909 ..

But am interested in any other interpretations.

Quite spot on.. am starting a new phase and I have to do it alone..

Lynn
09-11-2012, 06:41 PM
I have been doing some readings and ended p with all 4 of the 9 cards.. then later 9 Cups/9 wands/Hermit and Sun

9 is the completion of a cycle and the start of a new phase.. I get alot of 9s 1919 and 909 ..

But am interested in any other interpretations.

Quite spot on.. am starting a new phase and I have to do it alone..

Hello

Looking at the cards from meaing only:

The Hermit

* the end of one phase in your life and the start of another
* problems will be solved and goals obtained
* banish doubts; it only creates obstacles between you and your Source
* you will find what you are seeking, and take the first step into a whole new world of opportunity

The Sun

* is about new beginnings
* The Sun will shine on you and everything will seem to fall into place
* you will possess youthful energy and clarity of mind

Nine of Imps (Wands)

* focus in on preparedness, stamina, courage, faith, self-discipline and a certain amount of being difficult
* fight one’s battles one’s own way
* one might have to go along for the time being, but stay on purpose
* if knocked down get back up
* one will only be beaten if one believes that to be the case

Nine of Ghosts (Cups)

* This is the wish fulfillment card
* indicates material success and well-being, and a bright future, as well as sensual pleasures
* can indicate a wish fulfilled only after one thought it would not be
* perhaps too in a way not thought on

Number of the patience, the meditation

Number of the harmony, it represents the inspiration and the perfection of the ideas

Symbolize the plenitude of talents, the reward of the tests

Nine opens ye to the very height of vibrational frequencies. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, in what feels like time of uncertain paths.

The spiritual meaning of number Nine deals with intellectual power around areas of influence over situations and things. Nine seems to open you to recognize our own internal attributes. From here the feeling is these abilities will be taken out into the world to make a positive differences.

Lynn

froebellian
09-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Thanks.. I get the Hermit alot with death/tower and 8 swords.. ha..
Just hoping the 9s mean it is done and am on a smooth transition.. I guess not yet..

Lynn
09-11-2012, 11:17 PM
Thanks.. I get the Hermit alot with death/tower and 8 swords.. ha..
Just hoping the 9s mean it is done and am on a smooth transition.. I guess not yet..

Hello

The feeling is that the worst of transitions is past one. More now its seeing things as they come up and instead of letting them sit ye will have more clarity to act on them. We always want something to go from us like now, but that is not always a reality at times we have to transition from one thing to another in stages to fully learn the lessons.

Lynn

LadyTerra
12-11-2012, 05:49 PM
Going by the Numerology that I studied;

9 is the number of attainment--acheiving that goal for which you have been striving.

10 is Transcendance--moving from one state of being to the next level.

13 is the Phoenix--ultimate transition--that burns the old away completely--
so that the new can be created from the ashes.

13 is a Master Number--never to be reduced.

Peace and Love on the path to doing your own research and forming your own conclusions...

Blessed be...

froebellian
13-11-2012, 01:32 PM
Thank you.. the 9s again last night! All 3 , 9s except swords and Hermit!

LadyTerra
13-11-2012, 05:10 PM
You are very welcome!:hug:

I would (also) like to mention that it is (always) significant when you get (3) of anything--but keep in mind that the meaning of these appearances are governed by the Spread that is used--the question that is posed-- and the Houses in which the Cards fall.:wink:

Peace and Love on your path to Discovering the Mysteries...

Blessed be...