PDA

View Full Version : I need help with negative energies.

Lindsay_1177
05-11-2012, 04:02 PM
Im not sure this really fits into Ghosts and Haunting as its just come negative energies/entities but I didnt know where else to put it.

I will just give the short version of this and hopefully someone will have some suggestions for me.

I have been trying to clear my house (basement) for the last few months now and it seems that it what ever it is just keeps coming back. I have gotten rid of many many negative energies, I have had a portal sealed in the basement as well and just when I thought things we all clear there is something down there again. My daughter (10) who sleeps down there is no longer able to sleep do there as she is having a really hard time cause she is so scared. I know that something is back again. Im just feeling frustrated because I have done so much work and it seems that no matter what I do its coming back.

Does any one have any suggestions for clearing spaces? I really need it. Anything please.

Thanks.

Goldenstairs
09-12-2012, 02:27 AM
Im not sure this really fits into Ghosts and Haunting as its just come negative energies/entities but I didnt know where else to put it.

I will just give the short version of this and hopefully someone will have some suggestions for me.

I have been trying to clear my house (basement) for the last few months now and it seems that it what ever it is just keeps coming back. I have gotten rid of many many negative energies, I have had a portal sealed in the basement as well and just when I thought things we all clear there is something down there again. My daughter (10) who sleeps down there is no longer able to sleep do there as she is having a really hard time cause she is so scared. I know that something is back again. Im just feeling frustrated because I have done so much work and it seems that no matter what I do its coming back.

Does any one have any suggestions for clearing spaces? I really need it. Anything please.

Thanks.

There is onley one who can truely get rid of a demon or Dark spirit and that is the Almighty God.
Sealing a portal will not stop a Spirit for real.
I certainley would not have my child sleep where the Sprirt is.

incognitomentor
04-01-2013, 03:40 PM
There are some things I want to clarify first with your post:
1. How did you become aware of the negative energy? How does it manifest?

2. You mentioned sealing a portal - was it a portal made by anyone in your household or did someone who can see the unseen saw it and told you about it?

3. How does this affect your daughter? Does she become sickly or moody?

The reason why I asked these questions is because, normally, I try to get as much information as possible first on the case to make sure that whatever advise I will recommend will have no side effect. :)

comforting
04-01-2013, 06:14 PM
There are some things I want to clarify first with your post:
1. How did you become aware of the negative energy? How does it manifest?

2. You mentioned sealing a portal - was it a portal made by anyone in your household or did someone who can see the unseen saw it and told you about it?

3. How does this affect your daughter? Does she become sickly or moody?

The reason why I asked these questions is because, normally, I try to get as much information as possible first on the case to make sure that whatever advise I will recommend will have no side effect. :)

If anyone has any ideas please pm me . i have same problems been trying to get rid of them for over a year and still not found a way .

Sayjaybray
04-02-2013, 03:27 AM
I have had to use epsom salt two cups and rubbing alcohol which you have to set it fire in a pie pan on top of a cutting board or something to keep the pan off the floor and set it on fire and do this in every room in the house. One at a time.