PDA

View Full Version : prediction for profit

2498charm
25-04-2006, 03:17 AM
Recently, very recently I was asked to predict baseball game out comes for a family member for profit. I was ofcoursed shocked I was even being asked. I saw a hard financial road ahead for this family member. Mostly of the persons own doing though. But in the end if this person chooses to it will work out. Ofcourse I already see this person won't. So I said no. Which made them pretty angry. I feel I made the right decision though. I saw the never ending circle between me and this family member these predictions would make. Have any of you ever faced a similar situation?

Gandalf
27-04-2006, 07:50 PM
CHARM
Have not faced this situation with family-- but have with a friend ( now ex-friend ) The spiritual path is not about financial gain-- we walk as best we ca i LOVE LIGHT and LAUGHTER!! We help others with the things that are important NOT with material gain!
GBU you have been tempted and have resisted!! GandalfX

Pounamu
28-04-2006, 12:17 AM
Good on you Charm, for sticking by your truth! You are fortunate to have been able to see and assess the consequences of doing the prediction!

Have a good day!
Pounamu

2498charm
02-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the moral support everyone. It is not always easy to say no to a loved one.

psychic sue
03-05-2006, 10:38 AM
People often ask me for the lottery numbers - well, if I could do that, I'd be a millionaire eh?

My guide tells me what others have said - it's not about material gain - and anyway, things like the lottery and football matches can't be predicted - it's about skill and/or chance.

Tell them that when they ask!

Sue x