PDA

View Full Version : How to attract a specific house?

Nymphea
30-10-2012, 10:59 AM
My question is how I can attract a specific house. I want to live in that house so bad (and so does my husband). What can I do to make my dream come true?

Adrienne
30-10-2012, 01:23 PM
hi Nymphea,

I read this book called " Write it Down, Make it Happen " and in the book there were several examples of people wanting a specific something, I think a house was one of them ( or maybe that was in a different book ? ). Anyways, the idea was to take a piece of paper and write down, all that you wanted in your dream house, and visualize it, as being yours. Totally believing this. A father had done this, years ago and one day as his son was helping him unpack their belongings in a new house.. the son came across a list of things the father wanted in a new house, and surprisingly enough.. their new house, had everything on this list !

Best wishes to you on your new house !
Dream Angel xx

Nymphea
30-10-2012, 04:30 PM
hi Nymphea,

I read this book called " Write it Down, Make it Happen " and in the book there were several examples of people wanting a specific something, I think a house was one of them ( or maybe that was in a different book ? ). Anyways, the idea was to take a piece of paper and write down, all that you wanted in your dream house, and visualize it, as being yours. Totally believing this. A father had done this, years ago and one day as his son was helping him unpack their belongings in a new house.. the son came across a list of things the father wanted in a new house, and surprisingly enough.. their new house, had everything on this list !

Best wishes to you on your new house !
Dream Angel xx

Hi Dreamangel! Thanx for your reply and for the name of the book, I will try to find it in my country....
About my dreamhouse: it is a house I actually know from the inside and the outside...so I know every detail about it and even the smell, the atmosphere and every little corner in it. I guess I have to imagine that we are living there already, visualize it in full detail, don't you think? I am going to give it a try!

Adrienne
30-10-2012, 04:55 PM
the author of the book is Henriette Anne Klauser

Wow ! You already know your dreamhouse inside and out ! I would say that is a great beginning, ok, visualize moving into the house, unpacking and arranging / decorating everything just like you want it to be. Feel the excitement, the happiness , see yourself doing these things as if you actually are :smile:

if it is possible to take a picture of this house for yourself, do so and put it on a piece of paper where you will see it everyday and write under the picture "MY HOUSE "

NIRVANA
02-11-2012, 09:52 AM
My question is how I can attract a specific house. I want to live in that house so bad (and so does my husband). What can I do to make my dream come true?

You could do what I did not do:redface:

I seen a house i liked put a daft offer in got cheap price accepted move in and whole nest of problems which could cost thousands. So now working 7 days a week just to try and renovate house.

I seen house i wanted and visualized this particular house every night. And unfortunately I got it:redface:

What I should of visualized instead was a house not a particular house without hidden defaults and visualized myself happy and satisfied.

Nymphea
02-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Okay, let's be more specific then...Yes I know this house from the in-and the outside cause it's the house from someone I know very well. So I know what I am wishing for and we will not meet any "hidden defects". The thing is that she wants to move out and live together with her friend in his house. And now I am hoping that we can move in her house. There's still a lot of doubt going on about the "living together" so I have to wait and see. It would be the perfect solution for all of us (including the two of them). Hope universe is on our side!

mallie
15-01-2013, 07:45 AM
The best thing to do is to visualize and then let go and let the universe either manifest this house for you or something even better than this house

Jules
15-01-2013, 02:18 PM
Ok I've actually done this. It took 3 years but I got my house :)

I visualised what the house looked like. I walked through the front door and pictured the layout. I was living in the house, feeling very happy, content and peaceful. The fields were around me and I heard the birds singing everyday.

Visualise yourself living in the house going about your daily routine, imagine moving day, packing up your old house, the excitement you feel at moving in, the little bit of sadness for leaving but the pure joy of living in your dream home. Give it upto the Universe and TRUST. It'll happen. Just remember to feel it too. Hope that helps.
Jue

Nakae
15-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Maybe not a dream house, but dream condo. I purchased a pre-construction 4 years ago, with hardly any money. Really just a dream, and in that four years starting to come together and fall apart at the same time.

My 14+ relationship disintegrated after "we" bought it, and I had to make all the payments. Weird thing was the developper had an incentive to pay the interest payments so didn't have to pay anything towards the new place for the entire 4 years. Was approved for a line of credit that for all intents and purposes I shouldn't have been approved for and that's what we used for the downpayment. Fast forward 4 years, I sold the previous place for what I wanted (came up with the number three years before sale) in a declining market no less.

Got tenants for more than what the phantom mortgage was on the new place for 9 months before I moved in so made money to pay off the line of credit.

Than before I actually moved in and had sold the previous place bought everything that I wanted in my dream place that I had envisioned for the last 4 years!! Weird things, like the stores holding my purchased furniture for four months free, or finding the exact coffee table that I wanted for half the price if I put in a little elbow grease.

I think what made it all a reality is that I without a shadow of a doubt, literally put all of my thoughts and feelings without any fear, and complete trust and knowing that this was MY house. Even minor setbacks proved to be a blessing in disguise and I learned so many lessons about myself in the process.

Flowers
19-01-2013, 12:31 PM
Have you read the book "Alchemist"? I learned from this book that if you want something so badly the forces of the universe will definately grant you your wish.

Lynn
27-01-2013, 06:38 AM
Hello

Picture already living there. Too I learned a very hard lesson in so wanting a house to so 6 months after getting and moving into that house wanting out of that house.

At times we want something so bad we are blind ot all else that might well be there for us. Just a thought.

It too me 10 year to get free from the house I so wanted.....to finally get the pure one that is right for me.

Lynn

Nymphea
04-03-2013, 09:09 PM
Have you read the book "Alchemist"? I learned from this book that if you want something so badly the forces of the universe will definately grant you your wish.

Yes, I have read the Alchemist, and it has been very important to me in more than one way!
To give you all an update; we have found our dreamhouse in january and it is not the house I wrote about in the beginning but another one which is even better! I am so happy and can't wait to move in there. It all went very fast but it feel so right that I don't have the slightest doubt!:smile:

WYN123
07-03-2013, 05:29 PM
If you want a particular house, ask for it in perfect and divine ways, if it is possible and you are a match the universe will provide it in perfect time and in the perfect way, this saves you from creating bad karma, ie I read that one lady asked for her house then the gentleman died and she got it, but died herself not long after.

LotusRise
12-03-2013, 08:32 PM
sorry, double post

LotusRise
12-03-2013, 08:32 PM
You know what, I say have fun with it. Use the house as a fun visualization focus. Picture yourself enjoying a bath there, cooking dinner, relaxing with the paper, watching movies with popcorn... whatever. Feel the feelings, and all that. And then think or say, "Thank you Universe, I know this or something even better is perfectly manifested for me right now."

I'm in the process of doing the same thing with a guy I really like right now, for a relationship. I try not to get too specific with a lot of my manifesting work, but I admit, I like to pretend I'm out on specific outings with him. I'll feel the weather, hear the birds, taste the coffee in the coffee shop (whatever it is we're doing) and I'll happily use his face, voice, and body for my senses and emotions. But I'm doing a little wink to the Universe, "This or something even better." If he's good for me, he'll show up as a real fixture in my life, if not, I know the Universe is looking out for me and bringing me what It knows is truly best.

If that's the house for you, it'll come. If not, the Universe knows of a better house, even if you don't right now.