PDA

View Full Version : Can someone PLEASE help me interpret this rune reading??

xdxb
13-10-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm confused about position 2 :/

Diamond Spread
Position 1 (the facet of the past): ehwaz
Position 2 (the facet of tomorrow): mannaz inverted
Position 3 (the facet of distraction): dagaz
Position 4 (the facet of the future): jera

LadyTerra
13-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Merry do we meet and well met we are indeed!

Ehwaz--Ehol: the facet of the past (also the mindset of your Reading)--

represents the Horse and is generally associated w/ journeys. Journeys can take many forms--they can be physical and astral--they can be educational
(such as going back to school and embarking on a new form of training)--
they can be spiritual (such as studying--or embracing--a new Religion).

I believe that you have been thinking of making a change--
which will involve a journey of some sort and has been influenced by your
past--perhaps a childhood goal (or dream).

Mannaz--Mann: the facet of tomorrow (also the action behind your Reading)-

represents Memory--Remembering--Past Lives. What is approaching is a journey that was set in motion long ago. I would say that whatever you are considering is meant to be and could have much to do with the purpose for which you were born.

Dagaz--Daeg: the facet of distraction (also the heart of your Reading)--

represents the emotions that are holding you back--causing you to hesitate.

The meaning is what most of us face--standing between worlds. How do we
discover ourselves and our potential and the purpose we came here to serve--while (at the same time) honoring the commitments we already have?

We must find a way to create balance--remain centered--and honor all of our responsibilities. However--we must never use it as an excuse to avoid what is meant to be.

Jera--Jara: the facet of the future (also the physical reality of your Reading)

it represents Life-cycles--the Harvest--and reminds us that we will reap ONLY what we sow. The choice is up to you. You will get out of this journey you are facing--only what you invest in it.

In the future--if you will lay-out a final Rune in the center of your Reading--you will have created the Celtic Cross and be able to observe the spirit of your Reading and the likely out-come of it all.

Peace and Love on your path to Discovering the Mysteries and Embracing the Journey...

Blessed be...

xdxb
14-10-2012, 03:48 AM
Merry do we meet and well met we are indeed!

Ehwaz--Ehol: the facet of the past (also the mindset of your Reading)--

represents the Horse and is generally associated w/ journeys. Journeys can take many forms--they can be physical and astral--they can be educational
(such as going back to school and embarking on a new form of training)--
they can be spiritual (such as studying--or embracing--a new Religion).

I believe that you have been thinking of making a change--
which will involve a journey of some sort and has been influenced by your
past--perhaps a childhood goal (or dream).

Mannaz--Mann: the facet of tomorrow (also the action behind your Reading)-

represents Memory--Remembering--Past Lives. What is approaching is a journey that was set in motion long ago. I would say that whatever you are considering is meant to be and could have much to do with the purpose for which you were born.

Dagaz--Daeg: the facet of distraction (also the heart of your Reading)--

represents the emotions that are holding you back--causing you to hesitate.

The meaning is what most of us face--standing between worlds. How do we
discover ourselves and our potential and the purpose we came here to serve--while (at the same time) honoring the commitments we already have?

We must find a way to create balance--remain centered--and honor all of our responsibilities. However--we must never use it as an excuse to avoid what is meant to be.

Jera--Jara: the facet of the future (also the physical reality of your Reading)

it represents Life-cycles--the Harvest--and reminds us that we will reap ONLY what we sow. The choice is up to you. You will get out of this journey you are facing--only what you invest in it.

In the future--if you will lay-out a final Rune in the center of your Reading--you will have created the Celtic Cross and be able to observe the spirit of your Reading and the likely out-come of it all.

Peace and Love on your path to Discovering the Mysteries and Embracing the Journey...

Blessed be...

Thank youu :)

LadyTerra
16-10-2012, 03:59 PM
You are most welcome! :hug: