PDA

View Full Version : Someone help me, serious emotional upset

Emilyanne-x
08-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi,

For the past year, I've suffered so much emotionally, I've had severe anxiety, and upset and hurt. There has been such a lack of love in my life this past year. Before all this, my life was perfect, I was happy, there was not a problem, and a year down the line I still can't get over that things turned out this bad, it breaks my heart. I care about my life so much, it's so precious to me, I just want everything to be okay. I've tried everything to make things better, for a year I've put all my energy into making things better and I have felt better (since its emotional problems I suffered with), and things are slightly better but NO where near as good as they could/should be.

For the emotional problems I've tried, reprogramming my mind, but it's far too complicated, I've tried energy healing, many healing modalities which helped quite a bit but like I say I'm still not happy. I've done so much research on how to make things better.

I don't have any idea of how to make things better, it's been a terrible, terrible year for me. I know things can be better, but I don't feel like they can be and after trying all sorts I have no idea of how to make things better.

Not long ago, I tried calling a psychic, just for some guidance, but I'm
Only 16 and you need to be 18 to speak to a psychic! This annoys me greatly, as the advice would be so helpful to me, and nobody knows how desperate I am to make things better, it's upsetting me so much. I'm sick to death of all this, I've cried the whole time I've wrote this out. If anyone can really suggest anything that can help me, baring in mind I'm Only 16 so I can't pay for any kind of help over the Internet.

I'd love it if someone was willing to be there for me and help me, it's been so difficult, I feel so much love for those with such lively kindness.
I love you all.

peacegarden
08-10-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm sorry to hear you've suffered so much. I'm sure you'll get some good advice on here over the next few days, though people, like me, may be hesitant to start off because given your age and circumstance, it sounds like delicate advice is needed by a wise hand.

I don't know of anyone on here who would ask you for money :smile:

Lauraye
08-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Emilyanne, my heart goes out to you, you are at the start of your journey to adulthood, life may seem so scary but you do seem very mature for your tender age, I find this forum very interesting and wonderful- I wish this was around when I was your age as it would have helped build my spiritual nature and guide me through the rough times.. There is always someone here willing to listen and help or advice :-)

Racer X
09-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Hi,

For the past year, I've suffered so much emotionally, I've had severe anxiety, and upset and hurt. There has been such a lack of love in my life this past year. Before all this, my life was perfect, I was happy, there was not a problem, and a year down the line I still can't get over that things turned out this bad, it breaks my heart. I care about my life so much, it's so precious to me, I just want everything to be okay. I've tried everything to make things better, for a year I've put all my energy into making things better and I have felt better (since its emotional problems I suffered with), and things are slightly better but NO where near as good as they could/should be.

For the emotional problems I've tried, reprogramming my mind, but it's far too complicated, I've tried energy healing, many healing modalities which helped quite a bit but like I say I'm still not happy. I've done so much research on how to make things better.

I don't have any idea of how to make things better, it's been a terrible, terrible year for me. I know things can be better, but I don't feel like they can be and after trying all sorts I have no idea of how to make things better.

Only 16 and you need to be 18 to speak to a psychic! This annoys me greatly, as the advice would be so helpful to me, and nobody knows how desperate I am to make things better, it's upsetting me so much. I'm sick to death of all this, I've cried the whole time I've wrote this out. If anyone can really suggest anything that can help me, baring in mind I'm Only 16 so I can't pay for any kind of help over the Internet.

I'd love it if someone was willing to be there for me and help me, it's been so difficult, I feel so much love for those with such lively kindness.
I love you all.

"Teach Only Love by Gerald Jampolsky M.D." is a very sound place to start to heal from this~~~~~:smile:

Xan
09-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Emilyanne... We talked before about The Healing Code. I don't know if you looked into it but it's quite simple and could be very helpful for you.

The method can be learned from the book The Healing Code, chapter 10.

And from this thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31115 (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/redir.php?link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spiritualforums.co m%2Fvb%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D31115)

Xan

Buzz
09-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Let go as much as possible trying to control or judge your experience it will only serve to hurt you further. Take into account that times like these, given that they are extremely painful, ultimately rise and fall in our lives to herald change and transition.
If you must grab hold of something, then grab hold of this : all things shall pass.
Lots of love to you and know that this time will ultimately benefit you.

heartsmart
09-10-2012, 06:06 AM
Hey if you wanna talk to someone PM me, I had severe anxiety for 2 years and I overcame it.

morning_star222
09-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Keep doing what you're doing! I know that you don't feel happy enough, or that things aren't good enough - but there only going to be as good as you allow them! I've suffered from OCD, anxiety, depression for YEARS. The only reason that I no longer suffer from it is because I stopped telling myself that things were the way they were, and that I had no control over it.

I know it's hard to hear when you don't want to listen. My mom would tell me the same thing when I was going through my stuff... that only I could get myself better. I didn't get it until recently.

It's not hard to reprogram your brain. Positive affirmations aren't complicated, and it's all you need... oh, and you have to trust yourself! Write this down:

I am a Worthy, Deserving person and I have a right to my life in the Universe. I have this right to be, because I AM.

You are already ALRIGHT. "Perfection is a state of becoming, if you had found it you would not want it.... " - Seth (Seth Speaks, Jane Roberts)

Emilyanne-x
09-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Thank you all for your lovely replies, It comforts me a lot. And Xan, I would love to try the healing code, I have looked into it before but I got very confused, may I pm you about my confusions?:) then maybe I could try it out :).

Buzz, you're completely right. I need to learn to accept what Is/has been happening to me. However, I struggle to do this, I find myself judging time and time again what's happened, hopefully I can find out how to do this in time :).

And thank you Heartsmart, that's very kind of you, I will pm you later tonight when I am settled if that's okay with you :).

Love to you all!

sesheta
09-10-2012, 05:05 PM
It can be very hard to try to "re-program" yourself when you are so unhappy...but it is something that must be done, or you will keep descending that downward spiral until all that is left is darkness...
There are a few things that I find really help me when I am in a dark place emotionally:

1. Start listing all of things you DO have that you are thankful/grateful for. Like your physical health if you're healthy; any pets you have that bring you joy; having enough money to survive/pay the bills/keep food on the table and a roof over your head. Any family or friends you have who do what they can to help you....some days it's even just the fact that the sun in shining and it's a beautiful day outside......

2. Try (as much as you can) to look at things from every angle, and try to understand what you need to learn from what you are going through. What is it trying to teach you? How can you view the situation that allows you to find some type of valuable life lesson or fact of life that you need to accept or face up to? This can be a hard one...but I find (for myself, at least) that sometimes when you dig deep enough, you find the "real" wound - and once you rip off that bandage, healing comes a bit easier.....

3. Distraction - when I feel really down, I find that dwelling on it 24/7 makes it worse. So I also force myself to do other things that take my mind off the problems.....anything that focuses your mind on other things - baking/cooking; writing/drawing; playing a musical instrument; watch TV or a movie; read a good book; physical exercise....whatever works for you!! Sometimes the sense of accomplishment you feel from doing those things helps you feel better....

I hope some of this helps at least a little.....:hug2:

Xan
10-10-2012, 12:21 AM
Xan, I would love to try the healing code, I have looked into it before but I got very confused, may I pm you about my confusions?:) then maybe I could try it out :).

Yes, pm me or ask questions on the thread and I'll answer the best I can.

Xan

NIRVANA
10-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Hi,

I love you all.

You sound like you need grounding. I would advise stop searching all these different methods and just ground yourself. You already have the answers in yourself. Ground yourself by going for long walks or go to the gym. Join a martial arts club, .You sound like you are in danger of taking life serious:wink:

Once you concentrate on just having fun and grounding yourself then you will feel better. What hobbies have you got? what do you like?

Develop your skills personal skills and emotional skills. Drama,art,creative writing is brilliant

Peace:smile:

Have you ever tried mixed martial arts? I do this and it gives you so much confidence.

H:O:R:A:C:E
10-10-2012, 06:58 AM
You have anxieties; soothe them with patience.
You may find that an ornament (like a necklace or ring or such), can help you to focus on calming down.
You've tried doing, now try relaxing.
Have you considered that chemicals might be involved with your anxieties?
You may have been experiencing 'hormone imbalances'.