PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2

Rumar
07-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Yeah... first one was good but they're making Wolverine the main focus when he really wasn't in X-Men.
http://forum.dvdtalk.com/movie-talk/559847-x-men-origins-wolverine-2-adamantium-boogaloo-news-clues-crew.html
McQuarrie takes on 'Wolverine'
'Usual Suspects' scribe worked on first 'X-Men'
By MICHAEL FLEMING

Christopher McQuarrie has been tapped by 20th Century Fox to write the sequel to "X-Men Origins: Wolverine," the film that Hugh Jackman is developing to reprise his role as razor-clawed protag Logan.

The studio hasn't yet determined timing or whether Gavin Hood will return as director. McQuarrie has a history with "X-Men," as he worked on the first film with director Bryan Singer but didn't take a credit.

He pitched his take several days ago for a storyline that is set in Japan and based on the Chris Claremont-Frank Miller comicbook series "The Samurai." Story centers on Logan's evolution into a samurai.

Jackman is producing with John Palermo and Lauren Shuler Donner. McQuarrie most recently scripted and produced "Valkyrie."

-------------------------------

So are we to expecting to see Yukio, the Silver Samurai and Lady Mariko?

For those that are not knowledgeable of the 4 issue run by Claremont and Miller.... click here, bub! (http://www.wolverinelimitedseries.com/)

Lostgirl
07-10-2010, 10:23 PM
I think maybe they are taking all of it a little too far haha!

I think the film was good but needs to be left now! A bit like alot of the films coming out such as Pirate of the Carribean (excuse the poor spelling its late :) ) the films were good as a trilogy but they are taking it way too far a bringing out a fourth film!

Sometimes things need to be left alone :D In my opinion anyways!

Honey mead
15-10-2010, 02:46 PM
So is that supposed to be a prequel to the prequel? Good grief!

Mountain-Goat
19-10-2010, 11:01 PM
Am not a fan of the X Men movies, haven't seen the 3rd one, but thoroughly got right into the the Wolverine one.
Different director and writer would be the reason.

Royalite
20-10-2010, 12:25 AM
I really enjoyed the X-men movies though I was really disappointed when Professor X died. I was hoping they'd make another movie where they revived him :D

Wolverine being the center of the movie....didn't mind too much as Hugh is hot to me. lol But I really don't think having a part 2 to the Wolverine movie is...interesting. Prolly more enticing to look at the other characters, ya know?

Royalite
22-10-2010, 12:19 AM
OMG am I a thread killer? lol

Who here would like them to make another X-men movie?

Rumar
23-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Third one was a joke, some of it was cool but majority of the movie was poorly plotted out and poorly handled. I liked some of the actors they chose for certain characters but like I said, story needed a big boost. I liked the Wolverine movie but too much focus in him, I liked wolverine a lot growing up but not THAT much where I want a movie trilogy AND a couple of other movies to focus on him. That's too much, I liked Nightcrawler and Bishop the most.

Mountain-Goat
28-10-2010, 08:04 PM
OMG am I a thread killer? lol

Who here would like them to make another X-men movie? Yeah, it's all about you ! ~laughs~
In the context of how you asked the question, I would not like for them to make another X men.

More movies of this genre I would like to see...
Watchmen.
Hellboy.
The hulk.
Mystery Men.
Iron Man - haven't seen Ironman 2 yet, so can't evaluate.
Batman Begins. Yeah yeah, they made the Dark Knight, but they so lost the beauty of the first one.
I cringed through Dark Knight, apart from the brlliance of Heath Ledger.

Mountain-Goat
28-10-2010, 08:06 PM
I liked the Wolverine movie but too much focus in him
A movie about Wolverine...and they focused too much on Wolverine ? ~haar~