PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Knight

geanie
03-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Sometimes it takes a rock bottom experience to begin the healing process. It seems that those of us who are more open to our spirituality and our higher selves have many obsiticales in life to overcome in order to tune in with the infinate intellligance and truly gain wisdom and recognition of our true purpose, or purposes, I should say.
I thought I would share my story a bit for all of you. A few months ago a soul connection of mine had ended and I was naturally devistated. I did all that I could to remain "balanced" and well. This didn't seem to work, however. I found myself in a state of denial that hadn't occured to me until I had already hit my lowest point. Instead of telling myself that I will surrender to "what is", I threw on a blindfold and never faced the truth. I went out drinking much more often, soughting after guys I knew that I truly could never have any feelings for, became entirely reckless. Self-destruction was my middle name. Well this couldn't last forever. And it didn't. One night while at a party I ended up getting kicked out because my friend and I were arguing over drunken nonesense. I had no sense to not get in my vehicle and leave like I was told to do. Ten minutes later, I got in an accident, totalled my car and got arrested for driving under the influence.
I lost a lot that night. But it could have been worse. I know that was the universe being fed up with me. Everytime I told myself that I wasn't good enough, I was slapping the infinite intelligence right in the face, and finally it hit me back. Iit NEEDED to happen.
Since then I've been picking up the pieces. I appreciate so much more and I have been loving myself more than I have in a long time. I've been spending much more time with my loved ones. I haven't drank in over a month and feel great health-wise. I'm so grateful for all of the little blessings in my life. I even began a side project off of my screen printing business called Truffula Clothing...to help support the use of ecofriendly products. I'm also contributing a portion of the proceeds to the Save The Earth foundation! Please help support it by liking and/or sharing my facebook page http://facebook.com/truffulaclothing ..and feel free to read about it and let me know what you think. I truly believe that it is purpose to do this!
Good can always come from bad, you just have to will it. I wish you all the best and happy healing. <3

Belle
04-10-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm inclined to agree iwth you, you have to be down in order to get up. Thank you for sharing your story, may you go from strength to strength.