PDA

View Full Version : I had an episode last night at my friends house, there's a demon in her room..

xdxb
29-09-2012, 05:26 PM
It was terrible!! I went to my friends house, she lives with 2 other girls and 1 guy. I am friends with 2 of them, I'll call them R and T. I get to the house in a lighthearted mood as I usually am in, and R tells me to go into her closet to see if I feel anything weird. I was like sure. I go to her closet and immediately sense a strange energy in a collection of black clothes she had. So I pulled out the clothes and went through them one by one to see if I could find out where it was coming from. I pulled a sweater and I was like this is it, we should put it outside. She was like that's not even mine, that's T's sweater. So i was like okay I'll put it in her room. (Keep in mind no one else was home, it was just me and R). So I go into T's room and immediately feel VERY STRANGE entering her room. her room is pretty nice, it is big with a walk in closet and bathroom. I walked over to the closet and almost felt paralyzed because there was a very strong energy there. R was standing in the doorway and she was like YOU FEEL IT TOO HUH? I was like yeah I do!! She then told me she's been feeling like this for a while but didn't tell anyone because she thought it sounded crazy, and was relieved I sensed this energy too. I stayed in the room for a while trying to analyze the situation and I told R that I don't know what this is, but I want to tell WHATEVER is in here to leave now, but I feel like I can't because it's not my room. We both walked out and went into the living room. There me and R were sitting very quietly and were sad. Then i was like I need to get my phone from your room (R's room is right by T's room) and so we go back to her room. R's room is very bright and even thought T's room is right next door, her room feels uplifting and positive. It's weird. So then we were sitting on her bed and I felt that feeling creep on me again. It was a feeling of GUILT, SADNESS, and HOPELESSNESS. It overpowered me for a second and I just started crying and crying. My friend was just watching me. She was like it's not affecting me because I pray a lot and I refuse to care. (something like that, I don't pray nearly as much as she does, she says she has a strong relationship with Jesus). So then I told myself to snap out of it and told her to pray over me, she did and I was starting to feel better. I had 2 tourmaline stones in my bra, and 4 stones in my pocket. When T came home I told her what happened and that I wanted to help her clear our the energy because it would be horrible to live in that type of environment. She was listening and agreed, she is agnostic btw, but R says she's more on the athiest side. So I told her to clean up her room some and that I could come over again one day with sage and my amethyst (it's so powerful, it cleanses environments so well). She agreed. Then she got up and LOCKED herself in her room. R was like what the hell, didn't we just tell her that her room is bad? Then T came out and demanded R's jacket and was just being very rude and inconsiderate...then she dropped the sweater we put in her room on R's floor..R had been complaining to me about T for a while before that because she's getting very self and changing. I told her I think it's because there's something in her room and that's heavily influencing her. When I left her house I was rubbing my stones and I noticed that 3 in my pocket (even my most positive and powerful one 'ruby in fuschite') had chipped heavily.. it was very strange.Sorry this was super long! But does anyone have advice for this? Or have been in a similar situation? Thanks!! Also, I just remembered, before I went to her house I was clearing my crystals by smudging them, and my gut instinct told me to bring sage with me, but I told myself why should I bring this?? I'm just going to r's house.

wstein
30-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Just a general note: NOT all bad feelings and energies come from 'demons'. If you try to treat an energy problem as a demon problem, results are going to be mixed at best.

Obviously it would be better to remove the energy and its source. As its not your room and the room's occupant does not seem to want it removed, there is not a lot you can do other than stay out.

IF T decides to allow something to be done, I highly suggest that you get better help. Anything strong enough to chip rubies is probably too strong for you (and sage) to remove. On the very rare chance its really a demon and not something else, it not something you want to mess with.

Sageing (or other method) on all the surrounding rooms might help keep it from spreading throughout the house.