PDA

View Full Version : Phone Call from my Guardian Angel

Coming2
07-10-2010, 04:08 AM
Hi family!!

I have posted this in another place as an add on but I wanted to do a thread about it...

I posted in the yourspace section about something I have been dealing with on a very deep spiritual and emotional level...I have felt like I let my Spiritual team down and I have been beating myself up over it as a result.

This afternoon I took a long nap and I had the most awesome dream!! In the dream I got a phone call and when I answered it the male voice said "Elyse, this is David"(my Guardian's name). I felt like I didnt deserve to be getting the phone call at all but the next thing I knew He was with me. We sat, laughed and talked while He told me how special and loved I am. He then talked about how beautiful my children were. When I woke up I felt such a huge sense of relief. For a minute there I felt really disconnected from everyone. I used my pendulum the other night and it went nuts on me after the negative incident happened and I actually felt like I had disappointed God with my actions. This dream just reinforced The Divine Creators love for me and reminded me that no matter what I do, or how I act, I will never be forgotten or alone!!! Thanks Be to God!!

sunny shine
07-10-2010, 08:52 AM
i have replied in your space

star-child
11-10-2010, 06:43 PM
That was really lovely to read, such a nice thing to happen :smile:

in progress
11-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Beautiful!

Coming2
12-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Thanks you all so much for your kind words. I cant tell you how that dream re- ignited a flame in my heart to be closer to the Source of All Things. Its so natural for us, as human beings, to stumble and fall but if and when we are able to get back up and dust ourselves off we have learned a powerful spiritual lesson that propels us to seek a closer connection. At least that is what happened to me...

GoldenBoy72
25-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Cool Story Sister !

Coming2
25-10-2010, 10:55 AM
Thanks Golden!! How are you Dear One??

Spiritlite
25-10-2010, 04:18 PM
Wow that's so amazing what a beautiful experience. I'm so happy for you and thankyou for sharing.
Spiritlite.