PDA

View Full Version : New Spirit Painting thread from tonight

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:22 AM
Mucho update on page 4 with several new images.

Where to begin?

First of all I was completely nervous and absolutely intimidated to attempt my abilities in front of my peers. My teacher who has been doing this type of work for 10 years was very understanding and accommodating, so please do not be like me and be afraid to share your gift in any way, shape, or form as it were.

After several I wanna turn back and go home moments, I swallowed my nerves and went to my private class. Small talk for several minutes, some lecturing about messages and clairvoyance later, we got to work. I took out my paint and my paper, grounded myself, protected myself, and then decided that I would do 4 images. She sat there and patiently watched and observed as I took out what color felt right to me, put some on the paper, picked another, and then folded it in half and placed my hands on it asking for spirit to please allow me to show what they wanted us to see.

Hold your breath for 3 minutes under water, then talk to me about it, because that is how I felt about it. :icon_eek:

But I persisted and we did our work, when we were done we took them to the side and both looked at them to see if there was anything in it that resonated with us, and what that might mean, together.

Now, I am going to post this message on it's own before any of my work because I want to make sure that anyone who wants to try this understands that nothing bad comes from trying to do good and work with spirit. In fact, what happened was so profound, that words and an Iphone picture completely escape the beauty of what happened.

To be continued..

:hug3:

kaze
07-10-2010, 01:28 AM
i have bad anxiety also, hope it goes away

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:33 AM
We took the first let's call it an ink blot or rosarch for what some might say, though none of mine have the same things on both sides.

Several things came out, faces, colors, meanings, etc. It was pretty cool, I had done it and there were things that appeared which validated that this is what I am supposed to do.

We'll get to that later.

One of the 4 really stood out to me, and I just kept looking at it with enthusiasm. I heard my guides tell me that this was "The Lady in the Woods" At the top and middle of the peace I saw this face, she's beautiful and also very powerful, her energy manifested two small babies that I had not even noticed. I looked at my teacher and I said, this one is for you. And I began going over it a little more, then I was going to set it to the side and look again at some of the others. She stopped me, and asked why that I felt this one was for her?

I said do you see her, she's got a crystal ball in front of her, and she's manifesting?

She cut me off completely, and her eyes welled up. Then she said, my maiden name is Woods. My son, who is your age has been trying for years now to have children with his wife, they were "?imf'ed"? sure I got that wrong, and now she's pregnant. They're not sure, but they think it may be twins.

:icon_eek:

kaze
07-10-2010, 01:36 AM
i sometimes think that because, i have a twin who died at 1 month old, that my connection with the 'other-side' is more vivid then most

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:36 AM
And then it was clear to us, as plain as day. There she was, with a crystal ball wishing and hoping for this to happen, and I had given her the affirmation of what is to come. It's not just one, she has twin grandchildren on the way.

Now I will post the spirit painting, it's really hard with my iphone to do this any kind of justice, but I tried and even took a blurry close up.

Much more to come, if you're interested.

It was a very blessed and profound day for me and spirit, and I am so very happy and blessed to share it with you.

:hug:

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:37 AM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/4980/001aub.jpg

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:39 AM
It's a little sideways and ******, sorry for the quality but there is no way other than holding it in front of you to really understand and get the whole picture.

Look below the blue, see her white head band, her eyes, her.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3079/002aln.jpg

kaze
07-10-2010, 01:40 AM
looks like babies or fetuses, interesting
love is the answer

Kaere
07-10-2010, 01:40 AM
they were "?imf'ed"? sure I got that wrong

IVF'd - invitro fertilized

Sounds like you had a great night - what an experience!

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:42 AM
i sometimes think that because, i have a twin who died at 1 month old, that my connection with the 'other-side' is more vivid then most

Kaze, I am going to put this out there. I am not sure how to take you, but if you're just trolling me for some reason? I would respectfully and humbly ask that you contribute to this discussion, or perhaps find an alternative means of discoursing your whatever!

Namaste,

GEI

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:43 AM

There's SO much more.. :hug2:

That was only the beginning!

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:44 AM

Do you see her babies at the bottom, left and right? :D

Moon Willow
07-10-2010, 01:48 AM
You never cease to amaze me GEI - your art work is so incredible it gives me goosebumps every time.

So pleased you did go through with your class. I always tell myself that my greatest potential lies just outside of my comfortzone so it always pushes me to do things - I'm naturally a scardey-cat so have push myself alot.

Can't wait to see more.

Love, light and blessings,
Moony x x x

Kaere
07-10-2010, 01:48 AM
Yeah I do - like little ultrasounds :D

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:52 AM
Yeah I do - like little ultrasounds :D

That was her affirmation, the "Lady in the Woods" is her. She had been praying for 10 years. They had tried and tried, and I first of all had no idea about any of it, but no way I knew her maiden name.

:D

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 01:53 AM
Please bear with me for a moment, I have so much more to share about tonight and just now putting it together, unedited so to speak.

Moon Willow
07-10-2010, 01:56 AM
Ooh just spotted the babies properly at second-look. Wow...makes me all clucky and my heart soften :)

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:00 AM
Collecting myself here.. :hug3:

We, spirit and I did 4 at once, that one just took over. If you want, I will post those later, we did see them and talk about them before just taking off on this one.

So fast forward, after this affirmation we discussed some other things and I had to go so she could cook dinner, the mundane, etc. But before I left, her teacher Susan "I will not use last names here without permission ever" had a peace that I wanted, felt, she should have and asked her if it would be ok for me to give it to her? She was on the phone with her husband who is also on the board at the camp and was happy to have me stop over.

Fast forward, next post coming.

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:03 AM
Ooh just spotted the babies properly at second-look. Wow...makes me all clucky and my heart soften :)

I so wish you guys/gals could see these up close and without the photo. I am going to do something about that this week, I am going to do one for each of you that have been here with me in support as I have developed and grown in spirit. What I am going to do is, a PM with where you live, then send it to you for you to have and that's a whole other thing and I need to finish this.

But I am going to do that, no charge just the cost to ship if I cannot cover it because some of you live all over! But I promise that I will do it. :hug3:

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:10 AM
I went from her house to her teachers house, she's been a medium and platform worker for over 20 years. She has a home on campus, a home off of campus, and many other blessings. I wanted to give her an angel, a green and beautiful spirit that I felt very strongly about my affirmations with her student.

do have a picture of it, but it is not qued up, I will post it if you like.

In any regard I made her wait for it and look at a lot of my other spirit work, what spirit and I had done. To her credit, she just agreed and was very thankful of my gift.

I had her right where I wanted her, and then I showed her the one I had felt was for her.

Mind blown, she went in her kitchen and showed me the statue from India of what I had just given her. Then she took me into her reading room, and she asked me if I would also do one with her? This about killed me, but I said yes, because I felt like I should.

More..

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:11 AM
I just don't want to lose someone's attention with the tl;dr.

So pardon me for breaking this up, I am not even going to finish it tonight.

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:15 AM
So after rev SG looking over my things, and hers. she asked me to step into her room and do one for her. A minor and honest heart palpation later, I agreed and told her that I had already done 5 over at Lynda's. Like L she explained that I am the one in control and decide when and where, etc.

So I grounded myself, protected myself, and I opened myself up again to the world of spirit and asked my guides to give or show me what they wanted me to do.

So there I went, and here is what I got.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/972/007alw.jpg

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:18 AM
I looked at it and said, in a more polite manner, I don't see anything yet.

Honestly, you have asked too much.

I felt naked and stupid, before I could get that out of my mouth she said. DO YOU SEE THEM?

DO YOU SEE THEM?

No, I do not.. what do you mean?

I am looking, and I am open, maybe I tried to do too much?

NO, LOOK!

:confused:

Edited by SF Staff

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:22 AM
Yeah, if you're still following me here..

Step back from your screen and then look at it, it's really hard without doing that. But, I will show you a close up Iphone photo.

Unlike the other one, I would rather see if under this medium, some others might see it before I say what there are. :cool:

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/9760/008ax.jpg

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:26 AM
I should add with this one, step away and then look, like 5-10 steps.

It's been a long and so very rewarding spiritual day for me, please humbly forgive me for not going further until tomorrow.

In saying that, I can tell you that there is nothing better in life than knowing that you were able help and or assist someone with knowledge or an affirmation they may not have expected, whether or not you intended to give it to them.

Moon Willow
07-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Ohh, yes, yes, yes I see them GEI!!!
I won't say anything yet though- don't want to spoil it for others.

Well done my friend -it's so wonderful!

Kaere
07-10-2010, 02:39 AM
I'll tell you what I see - the top centre green blob - it's a face resting in hands, like if someone was sitting at a table and resting their chin in their hands. Big eyes, taking everything in. I do read photos - nothing else is popping out to me just now.

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:42 AM
That's all that I have tonight, but I have 5 other ones for you.

Kaere
07-10-2010, 02:47 AM
I'd be very happy to look at them - it's a lot of fun for me. As long as you're sure you're okay with hearing my interpretations - I don't want to step on toes.

Moon Willow
07-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Looking forward to it!

If you don't mind me asking...don't answer if you don't want to but...
On a slightly different tangent (don't worry about answering tonight as I know you've had a long day) but just wondering if you get tired doing this work? I'm just asking as I know that I get really tired after doing a reading - 1 hour is about my limit (apparently this will get easier).

Just curious really how other people work - trying to piece together these spiritual realms piece-by-beautiful-piece.

x x x

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 02:49 AM
I'll tell you what I see - the top centre green blob - it's a face resting in hands, like if someone was sitting at a table and resting their chin in their hands. Big eyes, taking everything in. I do read photos - nothing else is popping out to me just now.

Without having the actual work in your hands, there is no other way to discern it. I would be interested without knowing a thing about you in making an image for you. No bull poop, don't tell me anything, just put my guides and I on the line here. When I think about it and what I have to gain from it, I see nothing. So, here's my challenge, if I gather something close to you and present it to you without any doubt, then you have to pay for the next 20 works that I want to send to worthwhile students and or people who need it. Balls in your court.

Edited by SF Staff

Kaere
07-10-2010, 02:54 AM
I'm confused a little bit. I thought you were looking for what we see in the pictures you're posting - I'm sorry if I got that wrong.

Unfortunately, I cannot accept that challenge because anything done through SF must be done without compensation.

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Sorry guys, I should have stopped posting last night before I lost my mind a little. I was so excitedly tired, if that makes any sense.. :hug2:

Just got back from a long bike ride, having some green tea with mint in it, and catching up on emails. I will get back to this post and straiten it out soon.

:)

Have any of you ever had a whoosh happen to you? As I got back to the house, this whoooooooooooooosh like a vacuum cleaner with a jet pack occurred. This is the second time that has happened to me, imagine a big wind out of nowhere on a calm windless day, strong enough to create a vortex right above you. :confused:

Namaste!

GEI

Kaere
07-10-2010, 05:46 PM
Have any of you ever had a whoosh happen to you? As I got back to the house, this whoooooooooooooosh like a vacuum cleaner with a jet pack occurred. This is the second time that has happened to me, imagine a big wind out of nowhere on a calm windless day, strong enough to create a vortex right above you. :confused:

Yes, I've had that whooshy sensation - I refer to it as a 'whoompy' sound though. Only twice during the day but it happens a lot as I'm about to fade off to sleep. I've been advised that it's common before ap - but as it's happening while you're wide awake, I wonder if it isn't more to do with being closer to spirit and more sensitive to energies?

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Yes, I've had that whooshy sensation - I refer to it as a 'whoompy' sound though. Only twice during the day but it happens a lot as I'm about to fade off to sleep. I've been advised that it's common before ap - but as it's happening while you're wide awake, I wonder if it isn't more to do with being closer to spirit and more sensitive to energies?

Not sure at all, it's nothing normal that much I know for certain. It literally just about made me duck for cover, my ears are ringing now as well. Trying to get caught up here so that I can post some of the other stuff I did yesterday, should be here shortly.

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 06:41 PM
I called this guy Confusios Con Fus Shus..

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5075/003awj.jpg

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 06:43 PM
http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/4835/004am.jpg

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 06:46 PM
http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/6452/005amc.jpg

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 06:47 PM
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1055/006aw.jpg

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Looking forward to it!

If you don't mind me asking...don't answer if you don't want to but...
On a slightly different tangent (don't worry about answering tonight as I know you've had a long day) but just wondering if you get tired doing this work? I'm just asking as I know that I get really tired after doing a reading - 1 hour is about my limit (apparently this will get easier).

Just curious really how other people work - trying to piece together these spiritual realms piece-by-beautiful-piece.

x x x

Thank you my friend!

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 06:55 PM
I'd be very happy to look at them - it's a lot of fun for me. As long as you're sure you're okay with hearing my interpretations - I don't want to step on toes.

Thank you, yes I am very interested in hearing your interpretations.

Enya
07-10-2010, 07:04 PM
You really are progressing, GEI (Uroke here, btw...).
Wonderful picture of the babies (plus an ancient Inka figure at the top) and I see 'them' in the second one! :wink:

I don't pick up much with your latest ones... they seem a bit 'harsh' for some reason, which may be the blast of energy coming thru them and also to do with the fact that I am quite tired. I'll try to take another look before I go off for the weekend. :hug2:

GoldenEagleIndy
07-10-2010, 07:24 PM
You really are progressing, GEI (Uroke here, btw...).
Wonderful picture of the babies (plus an ancient Inka figure at the top) and I see 'them' in the second one! :wink:

I don't pick up much with your latest ones... they seem a bit 'harsh' for some reason, which may be the blast of energy coming thru them and also to do with the fact that I am quite tired. I'll try to take another look before I go off for the weekend. :hug2:

Wow. We're on the same wave length today, I literally just came from the welcome forum to say welcome back! :D

Yeah, it's probably not fair of me to just look past the other 4. That's why I went ahead and posted them, also have one that I forgot to get a photo of.

lol

I will go back and pick them up another time, then with them in my hand decide what to do with them or what they have on them. :hug3:

cazza
08-10-2010, 12:33 PM
It's a little sideways and ******, sorry for the quality but there is no way other than holding it in front of you to really understand and get the whole picture.

Look below the blue, see her white head band, her eyes, her.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3079/002aln.jpg

I definitely see the image of the women holding the crystal think I can see the image of the twins, what is for sure is that you have a gift for this. I don't think that you are the only one who doubts yourself, as I felt the same sort of anxiety when I began my crystal healing class. To be honest still must be as there is no reason why I should not be doing this as a profession and not just on friends and family. Love and Light and I am sure we get past the anxiety after the lessons we need to learn are processed:smile:

GoldenEagleIndy
08-10-2010, 04:13 PM
I definitely see the image of the women holding the crystal think I can see the image of the twins, what is for sure is that you have a gift for this. I don't think that you are the only one who doubts yourself, as I felt the same sort of anxiety when I began my crystal healing class. To be honest still must be as there is no reason why I should not be doing this as a profession and not just on friends and family. Love and Light and I am sure we get past the anxiety after the lessons we need to learn are processed:smile:

Thank you for taking a look and for letting me know what you see, I greatly appreciate the feedback. I am learning to trust in my abilities and know that spirit will not abandon me when I need them most. I am also learning that I have the ability to decide when we do our work, not the other way around.

Namaste,

GEI

Moon Willow
11-10-2010, 07:23 AM
Hey GEI,
finally got a chance to get back here and the overall theme (imo) to all your pictures seems to be alot of femine energy and fertility symbols?

Not sure if anyone else picks up on that?

Bye for now sweet thing :)
I'll be sure to come and visit again soon!

GoldenEagleIndy
12-10-2010, 07:07 PM
So after rev SG looking over my things, and hers. she asked me to step into her room and do one for her. A minor and honest heart palpation later, I agreed and told her that I had already done 5 over at Lynda's. Like L she explained that I am the one in control and decide when and where, etc.

So I grounded myself, protected myself, and I opened myself up again to the world of spirit and asked my guides to give or show me what they wanted me to do.

So there I went, and here is what I got.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/972/007alw.jpg

Busy and just getting back to this.

The two guys in the red and green on either side, they're working with fire in the middle. And there's something in the middle, I wish that I had this one still with me. But it was meant to go where it did. :confused3:

GoldenEagleIndy
12-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Hey GEI,
finally got a chance to get back here and the overall theme (imo) to all your pictures seems to be alot of femine energy and fertility symbols?

Not sure if anyone else picks up on that?

Bye for now sweet thing :)
I'll be sure to come and visit again soon!

I am getting that as well, but I am also getting some funny things that are beginning to come out. As if to tell me to not take everything so seriously all the time, and to lighten up and have some fun. I did 3 more of these yesterday and though I am not 100% sure of it, one of them reminds me of Santa Claus. I say that because I have some Dr Seuss in one that I did, the small yellow one, and then the witches and pumpkin one that I did not take a picture of. It makes me fell a little silly, which is the point.

Any way, I have work related and financial issues to tend to so I will be off taking care of those for a little while. I will still lurk around, and post here and there, but until I take care of a few things, time is short!

Love and light!

GEI

GoldenEagleIndy
17-10-2010, 03:40 AM

This one flipped over has a little girls face in it as clear as day with pig tails and big wry smile on her face. The cartoon character Angelina comes to mind, it's late but I finally got these back on my hands after church tonight. I'll crop and trim it out to show it tomorrow, it's very clear and neat.

:hug2:

GoldenEagleIndy
17-10-2010, 03:43 AM
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1055/006aw.jpg

This one is also upside down in this picture, I had no time to do much with these as they were still wet. Now after looking at it, there's man with a crystal ball in his hand, then a small child with pigtails looking up at him. I'll take a better angled picture and repost.

Ha, I thought nothing showed up in these because the Lady in the Woods to me was so profound. On that note though, her son's wife is in fact having twins!!! Found that out tonight with my wife after church when we went over to get my other peaces.

Moon Willow
17-10-2010, 06:06 AM
I am getting that as well, but I am also getting some funny things that are beginning to come out. As if to tell me to not take everything so seriously all the time, and to lighten up and have some fun. I did 3 more of these yesterday and though I am not 100% sure of it, one of them reminds me of Santa Claus. I say that because I have some Dr Seuss in one that I did, the small yellow one, and then the witches and pumpkin one that I did not take a picture of. It makes me fell a little silly, which is the point.

Any way, I have work related and financial issues to tend to so I will be off taking care of those for a little while. I will still lurk around, and post here and there, but until I take care of a few things, time is short!

Love and light!

GEI

Funny you mention about having to lighten up GEI - the message I got yesterday from AA Michael was about humour and not taking things too seriously!

Wishing you an abundance of great health, wealth and happiness and look forward to seeing you back here soon.

Love, light and blessings,
Moon Willow :hug:

GoldenEagleIndy
19-10-2010, 02:44 PM

This one found a home~!

Went to church Sunday to donate at the feed and read and a fellow student attracted me. Gigi has been coming for some time now, and we've taken classes together. For some reason I felt drawn to her, so spirit led me over there. I told her that I thought that I had one for her, she just smiled really big, and a little mischievous grin appeared. So I asked her if she used to watch cartoons, or could she relate to the name Angelina? She then informed me that Angel was her stage name, not going to say for what.. any way, took her out and gave her the message they wanted her to have. "This is fun, life is fun, don't have to be serious all the time to do this work" She was very happy to receive it, and that made me feel very good. She then told me that she had asked my guides if I would do on for her, instead of asking me because she wanted to see if it would happen.

Well, it did! :hug3:

Love and light, love my guides!!

Dan