PDA

View Full Version : Trusting yourself - A message from the Universe (and me)

morning_star222
22-09-2012, 04:42 PM
One of my "down-falls" in life is my inability to trust in myself. I'm sure there are others out there that can relate, this is for you, and for me as well I guess (and for those of you who understand the importance of trusting yourself)

Know this. You can not trust others if you do not trust yourself. You will constantly be comparing yourself to others, basing your self-worth on how they act towards you. This is your biggest "downfall" (although we hardly call it that...)
You can not fail when you trust yourself! This is Universal Truth! When you trust yourself you align with the natural vibrations of the Universe, when you align with the Universe, things are manifested more easily, the things that you *want* vs the things that you don't want. When you believe you deserve negative, and believe that there is no other way, you manifest this quite easily. But if you trust that you deserve the positive, that it is your given right, a gift that you were all born with - then it shall be yours.

You know the mechanisms behind the "secret" - you have watched it in action. This is why it is of utmost importance to begin trusting yourself. You are more than capable and you can bring great things into your reality when you believe so.

If you have no trust in yourself the Universe simply can not respond the way you would like it to. It's like Seth said (smile) "You have to trust in yourself, I suggest you do it now"

You over-came your uncertainties of being able to do this, for the moment and you are writing without doubt, and you are speaking truth. It is a truth that we/you all know, so even if your words are being put in, it is still truth.

There is so much joy in the life around you, and you can see it as you look at your smiling daughter. She knows the inherent truth, and has not forgotten it. There is an abundance of happiness, they all know it (smile)

Love yourself. Trust yourself. Believe in yourself. That's the key, the only key you will ever need.

Nameless
24-09-2012, 11:20 PM
Awesome. Very timely message for me. Thank you.

morning_star222
27-09-2012, 07:54 PM
It came when I needed it as well :) Funny how the Universe does that! And you're welcome.

everything
28-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Perhaps you realized it because you were ready to realize it, not because it was brought to you.

Also, when is this not a timely message?

morning_star222
29-09-2012, 04:33 PM
I believe that we are intimately connected to the Universe, that the Universe is US, and that "it" does not bring anything to you - I believe that you bring it to yourself, when you are ready! So in a sense, yes, I realized it because I was ready.

Nameless
30-09-2012, 02:45 PM
Yes, I agree. I didn't know I could channel, until someone else who was psychic told me I could if I wanted to, and it opened up a whole "new" world for me...I don't think I would have entertained the idea if I wasnt' ready for it.

morning_star222
02-10-2012, 04:35 PM
All things become possible when you believe in them. I had quite the neat experience with Seth in a lucid dream the other night, will have to share a little bit later :)

Nameless
03-10-2012, 03:16 AM
You know, I haven't explored Seth's alternate consciousness states yet (except for the obvious) and I admit it kinda freaks me out. I'd like to hear about it! Feel free to expand....

Henri77
03-10-2012, 04:02 AM
There is profound power behind this simple principle..

Yoda brought it to the masses and touched many souls with this message.

I think of a downhill ski racer facing the mountain below him-her.
Without total trust could they face such a challenge?

This in ONE tatoo I wouldn't mind having, and a mantra I world benefit from (trust your self)

JustBreathe
03-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Wow. I am so glad I came across this message as I've been having a difficult time lately in believing in anything that I do anymore. It's hard for me to separate my 'imagination' from what's really going on, but after reading this I feel reassured. Thank you Morningstar! :hug2:

SaraSeeker
04-10-2012, 05:10 PM
I too am so glad that I opened this thread to read this message!

You have pegged me to a T.......and all you say is so very true I have learned that "Trust" opens many doors and helps resolve many things, those that don't go the way I feel they should were not meant to happen or give a different result......I just have to say Okay that works for me.

In realizing all of this I often find myself saying "Thank God for unanswered Prayers".

I think that the way people in this forum connect and communicate is proof to us that we truely are all connected in this Universe, I know I can get a sense of the person when reading their posts, almost as if we are sitting across from one another, they make me smile, say what say oh yeah, omg lol etc.!

Especially when I read: "There is so much joy in the life around you, and you can see it as you look at your smiling daughter. She knows the inherent truth, and has not forgotten it. There is an abundance of happiness, they all know it (smile) This really resonates with me as when my daughter was about 13 she manifested her psychic abilities in a huge way, she had experiences she recalled since she was 4 but thought they were normal, and everyone did so paid no attention or questioned them. But at 13 being in high school it became overwhelming for her as she saw spirits around her all the time especially while in school...for her it was like being in a room alone with a hundred voices talking and people moving around her desk. Anyway that was the reason I began to seek and learn about spirituality and gifts in a psychic group to try to help her deal with her abilities. It is a long story but you get the point of why "daughter" would especially stand out for me.

This line:
Love yourself. Trust yourself. Believe in yourself. That's the key, the only key you will ever need. ... The "Key" turned up in a dream for me, where I met my guide, here name is Sara, She was dressed in the era of late 1700's. She was standing in a foyer beside a small table that had a wooden box on it and was holding a "key". After this dream and similar dreams I indeed did learn to trust!! I am getting good at that it is the 'loving myself' part I have trouble with.

Thanks so much for posting this!

Belle
08-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Know this. You can not trust others if you do not trust yourself.

There is a great great simple and powerful and amazing truth in this. If we live a life of integrity, without lie, with kindness, with generosity - then we see the world as such.

But if we lie, then we expect others to be liars. If we are mean, we expect others to be mean. If we are cruel, we expect others to be cruel.

We reap what we sow.

Thank you.

morning_star222
09-10-2012, 02:36 PM
You are welcome, all of you :) It's still something that I need to over-come. Once you trust yourself, you can not fail - For years I have based my self worth on my failures in life, I can no longer do that ;)

secnarf
12-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Thank you for this :hug3:
I got many shivers down my spine :smile:

madein71
14-10-2012, 08:20 AM
thankyou........i really i needed to read this message :hug3: