PDA

View Full Version : Talking to Guide through pendulum?

prettypolly
20-09-2012, 06:44 AM
Hello all

Just lately I am finding I am using my pendulum a lot and loving it. My question is though, I have trouble communicating with my Guide, you see he is very quiet and doesn't like to talk. I talk to him all the time and sometimes I can hear something with my own thoughts but it is rarely. I know he is there when I need him etc but I would imagine he doesn't 'talk' to me all the time like other Guides do. As every psychic or medium I know always say their guide tells them everything.

Anyway my question is, is it 'okay' to always talk to my Guide through my pendulum to get answers? Even down to readings that I conduct etc?

PS. I do try and meditate daily.

Thank you

Shalimar
20-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Hello PrettyPolly:smile:

Personally, I believe it is good to talk to your Guide regularly. This is the way to get closer to him the same way it is with a human friend. Regarding the fact that he doesn't seem talkative unless you are using your pendulum to receive the answers that you need is not a problem in my opinion. I think that your Spirit Guide does communicate to you and talk back to you...what is most likely happening is that for the moment you do not succeed to hear him. Like you are on the wrong "channel" and there is a lot of "statics"...just like it was with those old radios when you had to play with the antenna and try to move the knob to get to the exact spot where you could get a clear reception. The radio was transmitting its programs but to hear it you had to tune it properly.
It can take time to adjust to the "voice" of your Spirit Guide, and if for now the pendulum helps you to tune up to "the right channel" that is perfectly fine! I'm sure your Spirit Guide is grateful for that medium that enables you to hear him. IMO a Spirit Guide will use whatever is available that works for us to hear them. They can use animals, the nature, our pets, our dreams, Tarot/Oracle cards, pendulums, etc...
As you get more and more used to communicate with him, you might end up not needing the pendulum anymore, but even if you would always need a pendulum or any other tool, that is not a big deal and it doesn't mean it is not "as good" as someone who actually "hear" the voice inside.
Still don't stop communicating, talking to your Spirit Guide just like that; it is a way to keep an open door and you might be surprised to hear him, more often even like that.
Try also doing it in different ways and see if it changes anything. Like if you are usually at home when trying to communicate, do it outside in the midst of Mother Nature, try it in the forest, or in the countryside, by the lake or a river...It would be like orienting your radio antenna :wink:
Also, what I believe can help is to be in a quiet place where you won't be distracted.
Moreover, I believe it is good to also just chat like you would with your best friend and not communicate only when we need answers.
Personally, I always communicate with my Spirit guides, even if I don't have any question to ask, and I do so in various ways, and I hear them talking back to me, through that "voice" deep inside, dreams, the nature, animals, my pets, my Tarot and Oracles, pendulum....

Blessings and happy communications! :wink: :hug3:

prettypolly
21-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Shalimar

Thank for your reply, I now feel a sense of "I was doing it correctly" I have a sense of reassurance. Thank you.

I do talk to my Guide regulary, about everything and everything to be honest not just about spiritual stuff.
I understood everything you said and it made perfect sense to me.

Thank you and happy pendulums :-)

Shalimar
21-09-2012, 05:00 PM
You're welcome Prettypolly!:D

Holly
24-09-2012, 04:24 PM
Hello all

Just lately I am finding I am using my pendulum a lot and loving it. My question is though, I have trouble communicating with my Guide, you see he is very quiet and doesn't like to talk. I talk to him all the time and sometimes I can hear something with my own thoughts but it is rarely. I know he is there when I need him etc but I would imagine he doesn't 'talk' to me all the time like other Guides do. As every psychic or medium I know always say their guide tells them everything.

Anyway my question is, is it 'okay' to always talk to my Guide through my pendulum to get answers? Even down to readings that I conduct etc?

PS. I do try and meditate daily.

Thank you

Using a pendulum is exactly how I started communicating with mine :P About two months in (and hundreds of questions later!) he put his hand over mine one day when I was writing, and possessed my hand! He started writing, and that was the start of a beautiful friendship, believe me :wink: Shortly after I learned how to hear him. A pendulum can be a great place to start, and it's good for getting you used to the energy of your guide and for focusing your mind/developing concentration, all important if you ever want to channel or even have an even more reliable connection.

Pendulums are fine for readings but they are VERY restrictive in the answers they can give. One of the first things Azrael said to me was a long and reassuring sentence, encouraging me not to be scared and to trust in him - he couldn't do that through a pendulum, and of course, he relied on me asking the right questions, too! Your guide will guide you to whatever method is best :smile:

prettypolly
24-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Hello Holly, is is nice to hear you went this way as well and found the pendulum useful.
I have used it properly for over a week now I would say and I use it all the time, mostly with accurate results. Each time I use it I ask, which way is yes etc and its always the same way. Today I found out in a picture reading I asked my Guide and the pendulum of the person was on this Earth and I got yes. So I asked along the lines of 'Is this person a spirit' and I got a no. Me thinking this person is living. Turns out this person died six years ago, and I cant understand why I got false answers.
x