PDA

View Full Version : Truly beautiful: A couple's little miracle!

AngelicOrin
20-09-2012, 03:07 AM
This is just to beautiful to keep to myself.

I just saw this when reading the news online:

A married couple, who lost their only son in 2007 and after many failed IVF's has finally given birth to a baby boy. It beautiful, it is like the son they lost has been returned to them.

After 11 failed IVF cycles, the parents of party violence victim Sam Davis had decided to instead become foster parents. But on Monday night, Sid Isaac was born at Flinders Private Hospital.

His arrival came less than a year after the Woodcroft couple gave up on IVF, which had cost them $30,000 over nine years.

The couple had decided they would save for a holiday to the US and also try to become foster parents.

"Sid really is our miracle baby ... I thought there was no hope after nine years, especially when I hit 40. The doctors said we had a 1 per cent chance," Ms Cook, 43, said.

Their joy follows years of heartache and tragedy.

Ms Cook had fallen pregnant in November 2007 and her son Sam had been thrilled at the prospect of becoming a big brother.

But nine weeks later, his mother had lost the baby and in May the following year, Sam, 17, died after being punched at a party.
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/south-australia/after-losing-son-sam-davis-to-a-drunken-punch-nat-cook-and-neil-davis-welcome-baby-sid/story-e6frea83-1226477642415

I pray that this boy grows up strong and healthy.
Blessing and Light~

knightofalbion
20-09-2012, 09:17 AM
A heart-warming story.

I wish the little fellow long life and happiness.

Native spirit
20-09-2012, 09:21 AM
:hug3: A lovely story goes to prove you should never give up hope

Namaste