PDA

View Full Version : rejecting spirtual gifts, oppurtunties and development

Roselove
06-10-2010, 08:21 PM
edited ***************

onlyme2
06-10-2010, 08:28 PM
perhaps you should consider psychic protection it has been researched quite a bit and would protect you from anything paranormal if you need it too

Roselove
06-10-2010, 08:36 PM
how do i go about doing this? visualization?

Xan
06-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Rosewater... There are a few ways to build spiritual psychic protection.

* First, use some method to release your fear... such as EFT.

* You can do a protective light visualization. Practice this when things are calm so if you have fear of difficulty you can simply jump into it in a flash.

- Begin by seeing pure universal light above your head, then breathe wth allow it to pour down through your crown and all throughout your body for 10 breaths.

- Then breathe the pure light outward, expanding all around you in a sphere or oval, like a protective cocoon... for 10 more breaths.

* You can call on divine beings for protection, choosing whichever one you relate to the most such as Divine Mother, the Christ, angels and so on. Just call from your heart.

* In our Inner Heart we are always safe, so you may like to do a heart meditation practice to discover it where it has always been. Heart Meditations: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4106

blessings
Xan

kaze
06-10-2010, 09:12 PM
i was once really connected to water. i blinked while thinking of being conscious to the water and i got a beautiful blue flash of light, representing the water color in my mind. was like, *** light?

onlyme2
06-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Rosewater... There are a few ways to build spiritual psychic protection.

* First, use some method to release your fear... such as EFT.

* You can do a protective light visualization.

- Begin by seeing pure universal light above your head, then breathe wth allow it to pour down through your crown and all throughout your body for 10 breaths.

- Then breathe the pure light outward, expanding all around you in a sphere or oval, like a protective coon... for 10 more breaths.

* You can call on divine beings for protection, choosing whichever one you relate to the most such as Divine Mother, the Christ, angels and so on. Just call from your heart.

blessings
Xanadding to this grounding helps done by visualising a rope or something tieing you to the centre of the earth if you feel a bit light headed when doing the light bubble visualisation try visualising pulling over a cloak of light to cover all of you its better for me

lisahey
06-10-2010, 09:23 PM
we can't deny what our true path is forever...at least that has been my experience. i used to bea afraid of communication iwas getting from these entities i or others could not 'see' but as i surrender to what reality is putting before me i find the fear melting away (although still a bit freaked out sometimes don't get me wrong!) and my wings are growing and spreading at the joy of being set free to be and experience what i am. light and blessings on your journey, rosewater!

oh and i highly recommend listening to xan as her techniques are wonderful and powerful!

kaze
06-10-2010, 09:27 PM
i like this quote from lil wayne

i am her feathers, shes fly, flyer than you and flyer than me.
i love her, she loves me too. i love her three times

Roselove
06-10-2010, 09:59 PM
thank you guys will try grounding techinques!

kaze
06-10-2010, 10:04 PM
its me, i hold the 'key'

lets all hold this key together

were hoping for it

lets make it happen

be my own leader

patience is a virtue, but it always hurts

shut me down, im here to win the crown

i have a reason, show you what im capable of

im a soul survivor, eternally

no drama neither