PDA

View Full Version : Need a little advice

St.Stephen
17-09-2012, 08:41 PM
A little background info first...
I had a "kundalini" awakening about a year ago on psychedelics, and it was great but im sure it was much to early. Ever since then my spiritual path has been a wild and awesome ride until about a week ago. During some of my recent meditations i hit a brick wall... There some sort of blockage that i can feel in my neck to the left of my atoms apple. If i focus on it hard during meditation my whole body gets hot and a electric feeling, along with that block becoming extremely painful. I dont mean painful i mean PAINFUL, it shoots up to the left side of face and its sucks. Now a week ago i was stung by a bee and had a allergic reaction. Which then caused me much anxiety/ depression this whole week. I havent ate much my whole body is sick and im super dizzy at times and vertigo and throwing up. The doctors tested me and all that and they said im just anxious. But what is keeping me anxious is this new neck tightness feeling in the back of my neck which they said causes low blood flow to my brain and makes me dizzy and feeling full. Now the question i have is are these two neck probelms linked together and what do i do about it... Im literaly just curled in a ball on my bed in agony for the last 5 days. I feel like my throat chakra is imbalanced or something.
If you have a clue what to do let me know.

shadedragon
18-09-2012, 09:19 AM
Two neck problems, built up from your aura until they materialize and cause problems until you cleanse and heal it.
you would not have awakened unless you were ready to, even if conscioisly you did not feel ready. All that we go through has a reason behind it, and nothing happens unless we are ready to face it, nothing happens if we are not strong enough already, although the ego can really push and shove until we think we are victims/could never could handle it from the start.
My suggestion is to work on your throat chakra, and I can also send healing and cleansing if you'd like.

St.Stephen
18-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Thank you... And that would be nice.

renewe
15-07-2013, 10:09 AM
My first thought is that you could go to a Reiki master or alternative healer - you mention the doctors testing you, but I assume these were doctors practicing 'Western medicine'? Maybe even consider acupuncture.

Your body is having physical reactions and dis-ease because of internal struggles or 'blockage' like you mention. It could be that the source of your problem is the very fact that you have doubts about how 'ready' you were for your awakening. Let go, relax and trust that everything is as it should be! I know this might be very difficult to do in the physical and emotional state that you are experiencing, but just start by breathing calmly - try not to force things, but allow 'flow' to happen naturally.

I hope this helps a bit, or prompts some answers or idea of your own!

-Rain-
04-08-2013, 06:02 AM
I'm sorry, I might have missed this but, did your doctor say anything about the neck issues. It seems to me that if you have something blocking blood flow to your brain that they would be anxious themselves, hell bent to solve the problem.

sandalwood
04-08-2013, 01:20 PM
dont focus so hard when meditating, meditation is more about letting go, that could easily be causing you undo anxiety. if you are trying to push through chakra blockages, do qi gong. theres no such thing as a blockage too hard to handle, you just have to be patient and certain.