PDA

View Full Version : Questions from the Universe - version 2

Nameless
13-09-2012, 01:34 AM
So, in the reading requests section, I got brave one day and asked if anyone would like to ask a question to the Universe, because I wanted to try verbal channeling again, and I thought having others questions would 1) give me a deadline so I can't avoid doing this and 2) get some practice doing this (I have done this before, but only 3 times or so (some I don't count because nothing happened except they were adjusting our "connection" so to speak.

Long story short, I was not able to connect. I had someone who's guide was helping me, and he tried for quite a while, but I gave up in disgust. I was very disappointed, but I just couldn't relax enough. I had put too much stress on it. I was advised it would be a good thing to let it be what it wanted to be for awhile and just have fun with it, but I was in no mood to hear it.

However, this guide was very generous and asked it I wanted him to answer those questions, and I forgot he could (:icon_eek: ) I was quite surprised and excited again, and since I wasn't channeling, it let me off the hook and I felt much better. We had such a lovely time, and he is a very gentle energy who speaks with an Australian he calls it and British I call it accent.

I haven't gotten permission yet from the questioners if I can post those answers, and some answers were too personal to post. If I do, I will post them, they were quite lovely, and I am still typing up the session so some of the answers haven't gotten to the questioners yet.

All in all, I just want to thank everyone who asked a question, for they did it to help me as well as find out more info, and I so appreciate that, and I am grateful. Maybe someday I will try this type of channeling again, but I think it will be in a different fashion. Typing up a verbal channeling session takes a lot of spare time.

Thanks again. I did enjoy it (eventually - Thank you Shen!) and wouldn't have wanted to miss it.:hug3:

Nameless
13-09-2012, 04:36 AM
Sorry, to clear up any remaining confusion - oops - I had a real live female person sitting next to me who is a channel. This person kindly was channeling their spirit guide for me, who is a male and his name is Shen. When Shen wasn't able to talk me down from the ledge (for some reason I was too anxious to connect) and he did try to guide me through trying to verbally channel for quite a while, the guide (Shen) offered to answer the questions. Hope that makes a bit more sense. No, I didn't channel these answers, but since he was so kind to answer them, and I don't think anyone here cares but me that it isn't me who was the channel, the answers were still channelled...

Light.

Nameless
13-09-2012, 04:43 AM
(I have permission from the questioner to post this answer. Please remember that anything posted is for Entertainment Purposes only and for practice purposes.)

Question:
How can one determine if a channel is authentic, or simply using their own mind?

Answer: (and I will throw in a few paragraphs for you, because its a long run on sentence)

The problem with this question is that even if the channelis authentic they are using their own mind. Some people are a little more involved in the process than others, let’sput it that way.. Some people can stepcompletely out of the way and let someone through and those are the people thattend to do things like accents or mannerisms that change. ; some people are sortof are half and half and that’s where this channel falls, she’s sort of a halfand halfer, she steps back enough for us to come thorough clearly but she isstill very present and then there are people who are speaking from their innerfeelings and trusting that their inner feelings are being guided which is notnecessarily inauthentic and those sorts of people tend to do things that makethem feel more in touch with what there are doing so you know you get the crazymonotone voices or the really bizarre behavior, that sort of thing.
Some spirits on the other side, honest to goddo come thru that way. I’m not one ofthem, despite the accent. I think thatthat lends the kind of impression that we’re trying not to make. But there are spirits who do come through thatway and there are channels who can’t help but channel that way and you knowwhat’s funny is that there are some people who are downright frauds out therewho are actually channeling without knowing that they’re channeling, they canbe completely inauthentic with completely bad intentions and they’re completelymaking up everything, just the first thing that flies into their mind they sortof weave it in and what’s ironic about that is that, even that, the first thingthat flies into their mind could very well be something that that person needsto hear for one reason or another so even that can be helpful even when the person who’s channeling is completelyinauthentic and even with bad intentions still good information can comethrough because we’re sneaky that way.
don’t you love that? and there arepeople who are completely closed and they are not channeling anything but theirown fears and that’s easy to spot because almost everything they say is goingto be fear based or fear provoking, they’re going to say things like the world isending and disasters are gonna happen and you have someone who is following youaround because they are really jealous of you or they’re sending bad spirits afteryou and you can pay me more money so that I can fix your problems for you.
An authentic guide is going to help you findyour answers, they are not necessarily going to give you answers and if theydo, they are not going to be paying me money because we don’t give a **** aboutmoney, the channel cares, the guides don’t care, what good is it going do us,right, we have everything we want on the other side, no reason for that.
So I think I have covered that question quitethoroughly.
(I enjoyed this answer.:hug3: )

Nameless
14-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Question:

Hello, My question is...when the ascension happens..will weleave loved ones behind, never to see them again??? Thank you. Many Blessings!

Answer:

No, it’s not gonna happen that way, no it’s just not. It’s not gonna happen that way. It’s not that peopleare just gonna suddenly vaporize and disappear. You may find yourself sort ofdrifting away from certain people emotionally or drifting towards certainpeople emotionally, but it’s not that half the human race is going to disappearoff the planet, really, um so no, she doesn’t need to worry about leaving lovedones behind, they’re all gonna be there and she’s still gonna have to resolveall of her conflicts with all of her people and herself like everybody else allthe time. Human history is not going to be changed all that drastically.

Response:

Thank you!! this makes me feel Sooo much better! Becausedepending on who you ask, some people say that is in fact what's going tohappen. I am a worrier and I have anxiety and I found myself worrying aboutthis, ALOT!! So this makes me feel 100% better! I really appreciate you askingthis for me. I hope that in the near future you're able to fully channel as youwish, may you be truly blessed! Many blessings to you & yours!

(Just a note; This question was one that I had just had quite aconversation with this particular person’s guide about the ascension only about a week before, and so this question, when it came, struck both our funny bones,and he was laughing when he gave the first part of the answer, because he had just spent some time with me, (I wouldn’t say peeling me off the ceiling, but that might be close) too regarding some fears I had with the ascension, so it was kind of déjà vu for both of us. So,while he did think the question was silly, he did say that if she was worried about it, then it was good that she asked so she can feel better. :smile:

Nameless
15-09-2012, 12:48 AM
I also wanted to point out, sheepishly, that this Thread was supposed to be called, Questions FOR the universe. Oops!

Nameless
17-09-2012, 01:07 AM
Whoo Hoo! I wasfinally able to verbally channel, and it was fun and exciting! So here is one that I answered (yeah me!) and while the answer was not complete, at least now I have a starting point! So thank you to all the questioners who areletting me practice on them! I have thequestioners permission to post this, and his feedback.

Question #1 (that I answered )

Many people feel that emotional problems impede theirspiritual development, or at least their perception of their development.Problems of this kind can extend into adult life. Why does it take many peopleso long to find a process or method to resolve their emotional issues? Is it amatter of "karmic factors"? Gratefully, Tanemon

Answer: from Seth (Okay, well if I want to get technical Seth answered )

Well it is an interesting question and the answer is:everyone is creating their own reality, and in that you are all individuals,you have different backgrounds, different past lives, everything that is what makes up you is differentfrom the person you are sitting next you, or the person on the bus, or theperson in your school, none of you have the same life, there is not one personon this earth that is the same as someone else, you are all unique, so thequestion is a very narrow one from that perspective of when do you come upon emotionalproblems that you must heave overboard, so to speak, in order to extend outyour spirituality. It’s really not fairto say that everyone has to do that because not everyone does. If you have things in your childhood that areemotionally scaring, a lot of times the soul will heal itself in sleep so a lotof that work is done for you at a soul level with your inner self and withguides and things of that nature so that when you are older and as an adult youcan then go back and face them and they are not these scary monsters that theywere, so a lot of healing is done is sleep.

The sleep cycles of this world are something that is notconductive to the healing thagt the body really needs to do this type of work. You all sleep way too much, you sleep way toolong. The optimum level you should besleeping is not more than 4 – 5 hours a night, naps are good during the day, Iwould say no more than an hour. But when you sleep for 8 hours at a time, somethinghappens to the body itself because it was not designed to sleep 8 hours at atime, or 12 hours at a time, and so the healing shuts down in a sense anddoesn’t regenerate itself as it should. So if you are getting a lot of sleep and then you wake up and your tired,it is because you’ve had too much sleep obviously but your body is very confusedbecause it has done so much healing it’s kind of disconnected with the way thebody was designed to heal so if you can change your sleep patterns, your bodyworks in such a different fashion.

Someone that is sleeping for long periods of time that hasemotional problems that aren’t healing, chances are that has someone thing to dowith it. As far as healing as an adult,you all have fears that you come in with, some of them are a part of the earthso that when you come into the physical from the non-physical and you’re borninto the physical and you live on the earth, the earth itself as a collectiveconsciousness has built in fear, it is just something you cannot avoid, you are on this planet, itis on this planet.

Some fears you are gifted to you by your parents, of course,I think more and more of you are aware of that now and obviously when you comeinto adulthood you face the fact that you think differently than your parents,so you have to start questioning why you think differently, um, some fears,most fears are put into place as a protection from some hurt that you haveencountered, it’s like the defensive mechanism that the body has, the ego has,the ego says, “oh, that was scary so I’m going to not ever want to encounterthat again, so heres this fear so we’ll never have to do that again, every timeyou think about that idea you don’t have to look at it because heres this fear”and it gifts you these fears so you yourself gift yourself with fear and theprotection most times is for a reason, for a good reason, but when, as you growand decide you no longer need that fear, you must come to an agreement withyour ego that it is time to face that fear and talk to the fear and allow it be,and let it decide, does it really need to be there anymore, but you kind of haveto get around your ego to do that.

Onceyou’ve faced one or two fears, then it becomes a much easier process, the firstcouple of times facing fears is quite the project, you might say, but if youcan get through these fears and get to the other side of these fears, that is truly when you find yourself, whenyou find your soul, when you find your inner self, because they are hidingbehind all of those fears that you’ve been gifted, as a part of the world, fromyour parents, from your self, from what you’ve encountered in life.

Some people pick up a lot more than others, some people havevery few fears. I would say there aren’t any people that don’thave any fears, but there are a few people that have very few fears, and thoseare the daredevils of the world, those are the ones that, the Evil Kinevils, thepeople that go out and do outrageous things that everybody’s saying what theheck were they doing, they have no fear of whatever it is that they’re doingand it is just joy and excitement and thats what they came here to do, to explore those wonderful, wonderful ways ofbeing physical, in the physical body and stretching to your ultimate what youcan do with it . END

So, I asked for feedback, which I think always helps. Here is the feedback: Hi. Thanks so much. I appreciate all thetranscribing work you did. You may post it if you like. I found it a very interesting message. I geta lot from it.

From this message, Idid understand the perspective that "if you can get through these fearsand get to the other side of these fears, that is truly when you find yourself,when you find your soul, when you find your inner self. Because they are hidingbehind all of those fears that you’ve been gifted..."

At the same time, theanswer felt a little off the mark, in terms of the fine point I tried to put onthe question... maybe. I was wondering about the timing of a major breakthroughand resolution of emotional issues, such as when a person might feel theyfinally resolved about 80% of their issues in a one-hour process! Why does thathappen then, at that point, and not before? Why does a person live with thatinner mess up till that point? Light,Love, Harmony, Tanemon

**tap dance** :hug3:

Nameless
17-09-2012, 11:37 PM
I am so excited to have finally connected, and it was a long session, and has taken me awhile to type up the answers. So, for the confused, I wanted to learn to verbally channel, and asked for questions...I wasn't able to connect, and someone else was kind enough to verbally channel them for me...then I tried again, and I connected! So, thanks again to all who asked questions...I have the questioners permission to post this, and remember as always, this is for Entertainment Purposes and for my Practice Only. And if you read this slowly, it reads better, there were pauses between words that don't translate well..

Q#2(that I answered – yeah me!Oops sorry, yeah Seth!)

One thing I have been noticing isthere is something about triangles that seems to be connected to Aliens. Fromthier ships to inplants to symbles of all sorts. Now though I have been tryingto look up some answers to this, I have been running into a wall. What does triangles have to do with Aliensand UFOs? Is there some special meaning behind it? Or is it just that the shapeof a triangle is just a good shape to work with for thier ships and buildings?

Answer: (from Seth)

It’s a good question. I’m pondering the best way to answer it forthe questioner, so give me a moment. Wewant to say that yes, there are aliens, it is not unusual for most of you nowto have seen one in there spaceships I guess you could call it but what mostpeople don’t understand is they very rarely interact with a human in this dimension, it is more of dimensional thing.

When you see spacecraft I guessyou could call it, what that is is more of a portal to a dimension as it werethat they are traveling through. So ontheir journey they are going from point A to point B and it just so happensthat they are traveling through your dimension to get there and when they do this,they intrude on your 3d-ness I guess you could say and if you were to look upinto the sky and see someone going from Point A to point B and intruding onyour 3d world, you might see a triangle.

Does that mean that thatspacecraft looks like a triangle? Not necessarily.When it intrudes into the 3D world it does change in shape and form from yourperspective, so you are not seeing truly what it looks like. It is a hard concept to understand and it’snot necessarily a dimensional one its more about space than dimensions andspace is a tricky thing. The physics ofspace are so different than - in the universe, lets say. On this planet on this 3d world in which youare participating in, you have oneaspect of space. The physics in theuniverse do not jive so to speak with that aspect so when you speak about space,you’re speaking about it from your 3d perspective, but space is more of aconcept than a reality.

Let me see if I can put this inanother way. In this space that we aresitting in right now, you think you’re sitting on chairs and your feet are touchingcarpet and the dog is snoring somewhere and you’re held up above the earth byconcrete and you’re surrounded by walls that do not move, they are the same lengthand width as when they were built, maybe a little earth shook them a little bithere and there but basically they are all the same as when they were built andthat is how your senses perceive this room.

It is not a true picture of whatspace is, it is how your 5 senses are perceiving space. The universal picture of space is very vastlydifferent, so in this room , in a universal picture of space, there could be 5other beings that are sitting here with you on these couches that, from their perspectivethey don’t see you as well as you don’t see them as well as well as the atomsand molecules that are making up everything in this room, they don’t see you,you don’t’ see them, but they make up material things in your world so when youspeak of spaceships that are interacting with your dimension trying to getwhere they’re going is basically all they’re doing, they’re not looking at you they’re not lookingat your 3d world, they do not see you and if they do its very quick and theygo, oh what was that, and they’re just traveling along their merry way on theirhighway.

It doesn’t mean you won’t ever getto meet an alien, that is a whole different topic. That is more a space issue and it’s more aspiritual issue and it’s more an awakening issue and we could go on and on and onand on, so as the universe expands and as you grow as a person in every momentyou are different and changing and ever evolving so in some future there is thepossibility that you will interact with aliens.

Is it going to be in your future,that is hard to say, when you talk about possibilities and probabilities and futurerealities, everyone makes a choice in every moment of every day so your futurechoices are numerous and way beyond anything that anybody could ever predict sosome of you will meet aliens, some of you won’t, I can’t say for sure if you will or if you won’tbut if you want to, now that is a different idea, that is you creating our ownreality and if you truly have a desire to do something, you may do it. It is all within your possibility, it’s allwithin your sphere of understanding, it is just a matter of wanting somethingand learning how to manifest what it is you are wanting.

Triangles have more to do with,shall we say math, and math is something that makes up a lot of your physicalworld. There are pyramids that were putin place long ago (by whom?) by, I guess you could call it , my kind, afterAtlantis, to anchor the earth, that is not something we could really go intonow ,that would be for another topic and day and a channel has given that informationand it is true, I gave through her, very interesting topic, so the triangleitself, while being a mathematical idea, you might say, is in itself a being ofconsciousness, math - are conscious beings, numbers are conscious beings,musical notes are conscious beings, there are whole universes full of what youmight call math, it is just based on math, that is what the universe is, ismath, there are universes based on sound, and music, so when you speak of trianglesyou are – it’s a very limiting questionto a very expansive answer.

I guess you might call themmagical. They have magical properties thathumans do not understand that encompass much more than what you can see with yourphysical eyes. That have properties thatare magical. So if you were to look up at the sky and see an alien spacecraftthat looked like a triangle, it’s a mathematical thing more than a spacecraft,so it might look like a space craft and it might look terribly massive and hugeand big and a scary massive triangle, but it is more magical than that, it ishard to explain in this fashion that you could understand, because it is outsideyour realm of thinking and I could spend a lot of time explaining it to you butI still don’t know that you would understand in this concept so just suffice itto say that what you are seeing is not necessarily what is there and what isthere is not necessarily what is really there because its bending light andwhenever you bend light, magical things occur, so there you get triangles, soI’m going to leave it at that for now.

Q#2: I also have been seeing alot of pyramids andtriangles in my life to as soon as I have started this journey. So I’m not sureif it means something or if it is simply pure coincidence?

Well now, they are magic in a senseand have magical properties. I don’t know that - it’s sort of like whenever youthink a thought long enough, the law of attraction will bring you more of thatthought and more of that thought, and more of that thought, so I tend to thinkwhat is happening here is more of that than anything, he’s thinking of triangles,he sees triangles everywhere, because he’s thinking of triangles, so I don’t feel like there’s any woo woo thingabout the triangles that he’s seeing, I think it’s more of a law of attraction type of a thing where the triangles that he’s seeing, or sheis seeing, are basically that she is putting her attention on, seeing triangles,so she’s seeing more and more triangles, if she wanted to put her attention on seeingdogs and she went for a walk, she’d see dogs and more and more dogs, so you arecreating your own reality, you are asking for what you want, and law ofattraction is answering that and I think that it is more of a law of attractiontype of a thing, I don’t think it is an alien type of a thing as maybe she’sthinking it is.
(I forgot to pull her feedback, but it was yes and no. Yes, some of it she liked, and no, the triangles, the way it was explained, she didn't think was the LOA thingee. Feedback is good, that's how I learn, so thanks again to all who responded!!)

Nameless
19-09-2012, 04:19 AM
I have permission from the questioner to post this answer.

please cover the subject of what triple numbers mean! this is something that i have been wonderingabout for a LONG time.... It's also something that others experience as well.I'm sure that they would like to know the answer to this as well. I really hope that you will include thissubject for us. Blessngs - Rena

Triple numbers – OH triple numbers! Okay, umm, well it meansdifferent things to different peopleunfortunately. What I can tell you fromourperspective is that we’re trying to get your attention, usually just topointout, “Hello the universe loves you”, you know you see 333, and you go “Hey its3:33, I saw a triple number whoo hoo Inoticed”, you know, and it makes youfeellike something’s happening and you feel connected in that moment to theuniverseand that’s really the point.
We’rejust trying to catch your eye as it were, youknow, point it out to you in yoursubconscious, “Hey look, look what timeit is”,sometimes it’s validation ofwhat you’re doing, sometimes it’s “oh I’m right ontrack, cuz I’ve been getting a lot of those latelyand that tells me that I’mreally doing what I need to be doing right now,”some people who are interestedin numerology, the numbers themselves havemeaning.
If you couldn’t care lessabout numerology, the numbers probably don’tmatter and if it’s the same set ofnumbers over and over again that’s reallyjust a calling card from the skysaying “hello” but some people really careabout which numbers they’re seeing,you know “the 3’s different than the 4 becauseit has a different numericalvibration of course”, so for people who feel thatway about it, those numberswill tell you something, um, if you’re seeing a lotof 1111 for instance or 111or whatever it is, you’re looking at new beginnings,you’ve found a moment intime when it’s a good time to consider a new thing, anew thought, a newproject, a new person in your life, you know something newis coming, a newbeginning is happening, or it could mean your focused on self,because #1 isalso I am #1 to myself, notnecessarily in a bad way, just in an inward lookingsort of way. I won’t do all the numbers, there’s 1 to 9,and that’s a lot butsometimes it does matter if you are interested in thatsort of thing. If yourdrawn to it. If you are not drawn to it then it probablydoesn’t matter to you.So yeah, that’sthe trip numbers or the quadruples if you’re getting 1111 orsomething likethat.
thank you so much for the answer to the triple numberthing....Feel free to post it on your thread, if you would like to. The answerto the question is exactly what I have been thinking this whole time!!! I guessthat lets me know that I need to start trusting my intuition on things!
(This is one of the answers Shen answered. I would like to add that I was a bit confused by the end ofthat answer, when he says quadruples, if you’re getting 1111 or something likethat - I thought, what other numberscould there be on a clock that are quadruples (totally forgetting about 12:12 –I wonder if that counts) – turns out you can get 22:22, 33:33, 44:44,55:55. I attended a live seminar withAbraham last weekend – well, video streaming, and noticed the clock when it hit44:44, and the light bulb moment went on. Oh, that’s what he meant. Thatclock counted all the way past 1:10:10, and then they would restart the clockafter a break, so this happened over and over – it was a 4 hour channelingsession – just amazing by the way. Anyway, it appears you can get quadruplets that aren’t just 11:11 andstill mean time.:smile: )

Nameless
19-09-2012, 04:19 AM
double post deleted