PDA

View Full Version : Astral projections through sexuality

supernova
06-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Sex is a sacred experience and if this act is channeled into creative acts. In acts of sex if it is done in a proper way the couple become etherized or leave their physical states.

They forget their bodily existence and entwined into one whole.

Sex is not an act of promiscuity but of sacredness too.

Let soul mates or twin flames get merged into one organic whole.

Can you give more examples of how sexuality interrelate with astral projections.

This is a subtle issue

Xanth
06-10-2010, 05:28 PM
You're right, it's a very subtle issue... and I'll try to explain my position without stepping on any toes or offending anyone. So please, what follows is just my opinion. :)

I do not believe that I, personally, can provide examples of what you ask.

My opinion of 'sex' and 'sexuality' is quite opposite of your own. I don't view it as some kind of 'sacred' act. I view it as a means of providing pleasure, for myself and my partner, and as a means of reproduction for the species. Both of which, I feel, are purely physical attributes.

I believe it's a physical act that should remain separate from religious/spiritual/metaphysical ideas.

So, personally speaking, I see no connection between sexuality and astral projection.

Ivy
06-10-2010, 07:31 PM
For me, the feeling of spirit and of projection is akin to feeling sexual.

But you don't need physical or mental sexual stimulation for that feeling to be felt.

If you are with somebody who enhances your life away from sex as well as during, then it may be wonderful to share sex as a spiritual experience. But to find it without sex can offer many more avenues to explore.

Also it is not unheard of, for people to use the idea that sex is needed for spiritual growth...or shows spiritual growth as a means to obtain power and dependence upon that person to provide the spiritual feeling.

Rumar
06-10-2010, 07:48 PM
When I was brand spanking new to the whole Astral Projecting techniques, I finally managed to fully come out, I pointed it out to my beloved and then immediately after I told her; my soul mate grabbed me, flew very, very fast (blinding speed) and we made love out in some beautiful field.

Astral projecting with the one you love makes a world of difference compared to APing alone or with a group, it's a very personal experience and it's even more personal if you mingle not just out there, but even right before or after. Since you two are away from your bodies and out there in the world, you two can travel to all kinds of places and it's a great bonding experience. Like say, what I love to do is bring her to Jupiter with an umbrella and let the rain beat down our umbrella as we just hang out, hovering within Jupiter's clouds.

If your soul mate LOVES the rain, bring them to Jupiter, the colors and the rain will be a great experience.

Xan
06-10-2010, 08:43 PM
supernova... Yes there are higher levels of awareness in sexuality, as with anything else. In fact, sexual energy is the creative power in the beginning of existence and continuing now... and not just for creating babies.

In sacred sex our body sense may disappear, or nearly so, into pure ecstatic union beyond description. Although I have not used it specifically for traveling out of body together, I can see how it could be easily done because of the higher level of consciousness and energy frequencies.

Then there's astral sex which I experience with a soul mate who lives on the other side of the world. We feel physical sensual and sexual pleasure and love ecstasy even without physical contact.

In addition, there is Sexual Magick where one allows sexual energy to build and gather rather than dissipating it in orgasm, then directs it by breath and intention for healing or creating manifestation.

There's a lot of untapped potential in spiritual sexuality.

Xan

supernova
07-10-2010, 04:37 AM
When I am physically interlocked I forget my bodily existence and I travel out of body and I do not know where. This experience is there not so often, maybe in a blue moon when there is perfect understanding between we two and when we just surrender our egos. There is more to giving. In the act there is a concern for soul mate. Rapture descend on us and we shout in elation but it is brief

Silver
07-10-2010, 05:24 AM
...sexual energy is the creative power in the beginning of existence and continuing now...In sacred sex our body sense may disappear, or nearly so, into pure ecstatic union beyond description. Although I have not used it specifically for traveling out of body together, I can see how it could be easily done because of the higher level of consciousness and energy frequencies.

In addition, there is Sexual Magick where one allows sexual energy to build and gather rather than dissipating it in orgasm, then directs it by breath and intention for healing or creating manifestation.

There's a lot of untapped potential in spiritual sexuality.

Xan

Dear Xan,
Of all the different instructional/informational threads you've done, are there any along these lines ('Sexual Magick', using for intentional healing, etc.) and further 'untapped potential'? If not, could you / would you create one?
:smile:

Xan
07-10-2010, 07:13 PM
Hi Silvergirl... I did post something about Spiritual Sexuality practices and Sexual Magick awhile ago, which is now lost, of course.

I don't have time right now to write up an article about it, but I will as soon as I am able. Thanks for the suggestion.

Xan

Ivy
08-10-2010, 06:13 AM
What you must remember though, is that sex is not a method to achieving ap. All too often, what can be achieved is accentuated and the individual journey is omitted. On this forum already there are youngsters trying to go without sleep because theyve read they can experience ap this way. It could damage more than it helps, if people read this and believe if they have sex they will achieve ap.

traveler
25-12-2010, 06:46 PM
i have been tryin to meet some one specific in astral traveling but so far can't do it. i can go to a lot of places and times in travel but finding someone has not happened yet. the person im trying with is new to this so i think its going to be awhile. plus i have hear5d that some entity's try to interfere but i'm not sure of the validity of that.

Silver
25-12-2010, 07:01 PM
When I am physically interlocked I forget my bodily existence and I travel out of body and I do not know where. This experience is there not so often, maybe in a blue moon when there is perfect understanding between we two and when we just surrender our egos. There is more to giving. In the act there is a concern for soul mate. Rapture descend on us and we shout in elation but it is brief

Isn't the feeling a lot like in Sam Cooke's song, "You Send me"?! That's what I think he's singing about!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqzv1ZS6uZs&feature=related

Kaere
25-12-2010, 07:34 PM
I forget my bodily existence and I travel out of body and I do not know where.

This reminded me of something that happened a long long time ago when I first started my relationship with my now husband. At one point, I really wasn't "present" - it seemed to me I was above some snow covered mountains, bright blue sky, a few fluffy clouds. I've seen the same place once since then, but while trying to connect to spirit for a reading. Interesting.

Snapdragon
26-12-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't know about astral projection due to sex, but sex during astral projection I would think is very possible.

Xan
27-12-2010, 12:05 AM
Astral sex even without projection is not only possible but delicious... passionate heart-sex communion. Yum!

Xan