PDA

View Full Version : Serious Help???

hy2007
11-09-2012, 10:39 PM
HELP

OK, i need help i made a thread about this when i joined this forum but i got no reply, im going to try again...

i am born a muslim, i suffered from depression 7yrs ago due life issues, i got lazy, i would sleep during the day and wake up all night just watching tv and playing games i would rarely socialize with my friends basically i didnt care about life, it got worse each year, even when i wanted to go out and make a change i would get anxiety attacks and paranoid thoughts and would be eager to get home quick, but this year i made a pledge to change my ways and better myself for a bright future, so 2months ago i took up meditation for self healing because i would see all these tv stars talking about this stuff, and also i thought i try qiqong/tai chi all learning from watching youtube videos, i also did electrokinesis for fun to see if it was real from watching that chi master (deejay) i did all up to 3 weeks, on the third week i had a driving test so the night before i meditated and when i did i saw a vision of a shooting star which woke me up from my meditation i thought nothing of it so i went to bed straight away but i could not sleep for an hour but for some reason i looked out the window i saw an actual shooting star, i was amazed and then i got to sleep, the next day i passed my driving test (major fluke) i was happy but guilty because somehow i realized i cheated so i googled all this and found out that the style of meditation i did was wichcraft and is considered a sin in islam so i stopped all these things and went back to islamic prayers the same week i started getting nightmares like seeing dog eyes and seeing a demon/dragon which is angry with me for praying islamic way and would say you praying the wrong and it would make pig noise, and the roses in my front and back garden died the same day i got so mentally upset i had to go live down my sisters house for 2days to recover which i did... i went to see a hakeem (islamic spiritual doctor) he did some healing on me i felt good within but soon as i left the building it thundered and i went to visit my niece and nephew straight away my baby nephew started crying soon as i entered the building and then he puked up, in my mind i started panicing and thinking this is not good, i am still haunted by a very bad demon which wont let me live in peace everywhere i go im getting badluck, babies crying, kids acting strange or making screaming noises as if they are burning, dogs bark, and birds wont fly near by me as they used to, and roses die whenever i walk by a certain rose and i would wake up with scares on my arm and nightmares of the world ending, anyways ive been getting vision that something bad is going to happen this or next year, im not that conspiracy type and when i do vision/sense something im usually right... what should i do? i tried hanafi style meditation when i did the next day i saw on the news a hanafi mosque got blown up, no lie i was thinking about the guy from green miles and how good he played the role in the green mile films 2 days later he was on the news dead, i like butterflies but today on the UK news i saw butterflies are dying out...
i need help before things get serious, and things so far have gotton serious

im scared to go to anyone one alse just incase this demon starts doing more destruction or if i talk to someone about this cus some may think im mentaly ill and i need to go to a mental hospital, ive tried talking to my family they seen some evidence but they class it as a jinn situation and i should ignore it and just pray. but i dont think its a jinn i thinks its something far worse...

ANY ADVICE?:confused:

shadedragon
12-09-2012, 01:15 AM
I can help if you'd like, delt with things like this before.
Demons and dragons are Very different things.. is all I should say on that topic here, but I can provide you to a link with more info on dragons if you'd like
Here I sense this is a negative entity though. Have you ever told it to simply go away, and made it clear you had no reason of wishing it to stay? Is there something for you in the run, that may be a blackage from yourself allowing this entity to leave.
There are many ways though to deal with this. If you'd like some help, just send me a pm. If I can't help, I'll find someone that can, if you want.

Bodhi_Spirit
12-09-2012, 04:32 AM
What style of meditation is witchcraft meditation?

hy2007
12-09-2012, 11:51 AM
i did tell it to go away and i swear to you i remember the same week when i visited the hakeem i was listening to the radio i was listening to some random indian songs on radio and something just told me to listen and all i heard is "im not going away now" and then the radio went silent, i was confused and also i remember the same week i was watching tv soon as i got up i put on islam channel the first thing that came up was pharoah and moses story and how they said the pharoah is burning in hell for not listening to moses, i was scared so i went to pray and i remember it was raining so bad that day after i finished praying i went to watch some tv to forgot about my bad thoughts and i switched on some indian channel and i saw short clips of a scary indian film basically the women of film wakes up from a nightmare and shes looking for her son then it changed quickly to a man all covered in dirt and he starts spitting and ****ing on a burnt tree trunk, he starts laughing then it switched again to a boy and mother hugging each other then boys eyes turns to red and thunder noises just occured and it stopped, when i watched i thought i have never been so scared in my life... thats how i know this presence wont let me go... so yes if you can help please do something i would appreciate it...

hy2007
12-09-2012, 11:58 AM
What style of meditation is witchcraft meditation?

yes the simple meditation and sometimes i would play thunder/rain sounds because i was doing that electrokinesis and really i do like the sound of rain it helps me meditate more, and some times i would meditate like islamic way when they sitting on the floor (just google image the search of islamic prayer positions) you will know which one im talking, because my leg would hurt while during the original meditation way, and also i did chi balls from youtube but i would sometimes imagine the ball as electric... hope that helped

fire
12-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Pardon if I'm missing out on something here, but I don't get how you managed to invoke this entity to start with. Meditation is basically a practice of being still and focusing within yourself...it doesn't invoke any external entities, unless you specifically invite them into your presence (except from from guides, guardians, soul connections, etc, who may surround you).

The shooting star you perceived and saw before this started I would personally interpret as a sign of love and support from your spirit or someone who is looking after you. From my perspective, it seems that things turned off track for you after you bought into the thought of guilt (from something rather insignificant if you ask me). Could be something to think about.

Did the nightmares occur the same day you went back to practice your religious prayers? Did you tell anyone about your healing practices before the harassment began?

At this point, I can only think of two possible situations: 1) Someone you told about your healing practices placed a curse upon on you. 2) An entity who has your self-empowerment in interest is showing their distaste to your choice of turning back (which would reflect upon your nightmare with the dragon).

Reason with your heart and let me know what you feel.

Bodhi_Spirit
12-09-2012, 05:30 PM
yes the simple meditation and sometimes i would play thunder/rain sounds because i was doing that electrokinesis and really i do like the sound of rain it helps me meditate more, and some times i would meditate like islamic way when they sitting on the floor (just google image the search of islamic prayer positions) you will know which one im talking, because my leg would hurt while during the original meditation way, and also i did chi balls from youtube but i would sometimes imagine the ball as electric... hope that helped

First of all let me say I am in no way a healer, doctor, or psychic so please take this as just my opinion from what you posted in this thread and nothing more. I don't believe the meditation you did caused you any problems. That really doesn't sound like you were doing any type of ritual that would have caused this problem. However there are a lot of people that have negative entity's or demons attached to them and not even know it. On the other hand though you should consider that you could be suffering from some form of mental illness. If you are suffering from mental illness please do not be ashamed, because they're are many people in the world that suffer from it. The fact that you mentioned your bouts with depression, anxiety attacks, and paranoid thoughts would make me think that this is a possibility. Remember that not everything is always what it seems or spiritual. This website describes schizophrenia and how it's onset begins. Please take a look at this http://psychcentral.com/disorders/schizophrenia/ If you find that is not the case you should consider cleansing yourself and your home. Look up "Spiritual House Cleaning ". I've heard running water is also another method of getting rid of negative entity's or spirits. I hope this helps and please read the information on the website above. If you are suffering from mental illness it is nothing to be ashamed of and there is also help for that if you seek it. Namaste and God bless you my friend.

fire
12-09-2012, 05:37 PM
[Double post].

hy2007
12-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Pardon if I'm missing out on something here, but I don't get how you managed to invoke this entity to start with. Meditation is basically a practice of being still and focusing within yourself...it doesn't invoke any external entities, unless you specifically invite them into your presence (except from from guides, guardians, soul connections, etc, who may surround you).

The shooting star you perceived and saw before this started I would personally interpret as a sign of love and support from your spirit or someone who is looking after you. From my perspective, it seems that things turned off track for you after you bought into the thought of guilt (from something rather insignificant if you ask me). Could be something to think about.

Did the nightmares occur the same day you went back to practice your religious prayers? Did you tell anyone about your healing practices before the harassment began?

At this point, I can only think of two possible situations: 1) Someone you told about your healing practices placed a curse upon on you. 2) An entity who has your self-empowerment in interest is showing their distaste to your choice of turning back (which would reflect upon your nightmare with the dragon).

Reason with your heart and let me know what you feel.

I agree about the shooting star my family said the same thing, but i got hesitent when i searched up on spiritual meaning for shooting star because in islam it says that a jinn (unseen spirit) is trying to listen in up in the lower heavens about a certain persons future and the angels would cast them back out of the heavens by hitting them with shooting stars and this is a big sin for both jinn and the person the jinn is trying to help, And in christianity its the similiar thing. Me doing electrokinesis is a form of witchcraft, again a sin, so these two thoughts made me retreat from meditation straight away and i went back to islamic prayers the same week but i started getting nightmares of demons and yes i told my family and 3 of my close friends which i know they dont have a bad thought in mind about this, but my family thought i was going mad and they told me to go see the hakeem. And i think you are right about reason (2.) the entity is mad about what i did and my friend thinks ive made both gods angry. I havent tried meditating again, only the Hanafi style meditation and like i said the next day i saw on the news a hanafi mosque got blown down, im honestly scared to do anything except pray in islam/christianity.

Any solutions?

hy2007
12-09-2012, 08:34 PM
First of all let me say I am in no way a healer, doctor, or psychic so please take this as just my opinion from what you posted in this thread and nothing more. I don't believe the meditation you did caused you any problems. That really doesn't sound like you were doing any type of ritual that would have caused this problem. However there are a lot of people that have negative entity's or demons attached to them and not even know it. On the other hand though you should consider that you could be suffering from some form of mental illness. If you are suffering from mental illness please do not be ashamed, because they're are many people in the world that suffer from it. The fact that you mentioned your bouts with depression, anxiety attacks, and paranoid thoughts would make me think that this is a possibility. Remember that not everything is always what it seems or spiritual. This website describes schizophrenia and how it's onset begins. Please take a look at this www If you find that is not the case you should consider cleansing yourself and your home. Look up "Spiritual House Cleaning ". I've heard running water is also another method of getting rid of negative entity's or spirits. I hope this helps and please read the information on the website above. If you are suffering from mental illness it is nothing to be ashamed of and there is also help for that if you seek it. Namaste and God bless you my friend.

i will try this spiritual house cleaning cus ive suspected that there are some presence in my home but ive ignored it, but they are not here just due to me but i reckon due to other family members aswell, if i try to explain this to them they will think im mad or im passing blame because they are basic people (no dissrespect) and bad energy attracts bad spirits and vice versa... and im hoping it isnt schizophrenia issue and thanks for your blessings, pray for me and if you can help any further please let me know... Anyone.

hy2007
12-09-2012, 09:04 PM
i would also like to point out that for the past week ive been having visions of black holes in my dreams, and so far ive seen 2 news of black holes the recent one being one black hole in the centre of our galaxy... call it coincidence call me mad i dont care.... this is why at my first post i said things will get more serious and possibly lead to our end... so i repeat anyone please help

Native spirit
12-09-2012, 09:10 PM
:smile: You could merely be opening up to spirit, most of us at some point see things and they come true, like predictions if you dont know what it is it can scare you, butterflies are dying out in some areas because of the loss of habitat,i have many that visit my garden, that has been on the news saying they are not about. as much but its not just butterflies.
are you meditatating to connect to spirit or for some other reason?,if its for spirit ask your guide to help you,no one can invade your space unless you invite them too.if you feel you have a negative entity with you tell it to go away and use protection this will sort it out, protection can by achieved by many different ways the easiest and popular is the cacoon,see your self in the cacoon full of pure white light .cover it over yourself seal the edges and nobody can get near you,

Namaste

hy2007
12-09-2012, 09:19 PM
i havent meditated since because ive had those nightmares and i have asked it to go away i got a message that its not leaving, the last meditation i did was the hanafi style and the next day on the news hanafi mosque got destroyed... im thinking should i or should i not? im honestly scared to go any further... i would only do it with someone with high enlightment spirit other then that, im not risking it...

but i remember when i first meditated and i did that chiball training it thundered and started raining 4am in the morning, so i googled "spiritual meaning of thunder in islam" and the first page that came up it said "when it thunders allah is pleased" i thought kool and went to sleep... the 3rd week of my meditation when i started getting nightmares i googled the same thing i couldnt/cant find that page... and the only answers i get is "thunder means fear allah"... this omen tricked me and not only that but ive realized its been feeding of my energy... because when i used to get up in the morning i would wake up with low spirits now though its the same thing but minus the depressed thoughts, now i feel like its taken my emotion i can barely cry cus what i understand is god/heavens love when you cry because then god will help you and send good spirits to protect you, i cant even do that now... this spirit has brought me nothing but badluck...

Native spirit
12-09-2012, 10:15 PM
:smile: Visulise a wall around yourself fill the space with pure white light so that noting can get in,and dont try and meditate unless you feel strong enough to carry on,visulise roots coming from under your feet in to the earth they will keep you grounded , between being grounded and protected you should start to feel better,

Namaste

morning_star222
18-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Hello Hy, I am going to try to help you from the outside. I don't know if you'll even take the time to consider what I have to say, but I hope that you do, and that you can heal. I am a Reiki Healer, but more importantly, I am no different than you. I have been making some important discoveries about myself and the World around me.

The first thing I will tell you: You are Creating this all. I'm not saying this to be mean, to blame you, or anything negative. I'm telling you because I want you to know that you CAN change it.

What kinds of thoughts have you been having? From what you say, probably not the best thoughts. The Universe is trying to show you something... teach you, not because it dislikes you.. but because it is you... If you are susceptible to depression, then your experiences in meditation will lean towards the negative. They are projections of your own. Nothing more, nothing less.

Say to yourself this Positive Affirmation over and over until you BELIEVE it, It is changing my world, and I believe it will help you immensely.

I AM A WORTHY, DESERVING PERSON! I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY LIFE IN THIS UNIVERSE I HAVE THIS RIGHT TO BE, BECAUSE I AM.

You don't know how powerful your thoughts are until you realize that they are creating your reality.

Racer X
18-09-2012, 04:54 PM
HELP

OK, i need help i made a thread about this when i joined this forum but i got no reply, im going to try again...

i am born a muslim, i suffered from depression 7yrs ago due life issues, i got lazy, i would sleep during the day and wake up all night just watching tv and playing games i would rarely socialize with my friends basically i didnt care about life, it got worse each year, even when i wanted to go out and make a change i would get anxiety attacks and paranoid thoughts and would be eager to get home quick, but this year i made a pledge to change my ways and better myself for a bright future, so 2months ago i took up meditation for self healing because i would see all these tv stars talking about this stuff, and also i thought i try qiqong/tai chi all learning from watching youtube videos, i also did electrokinesis for fun to see if it was real from watching that chi master (deejay) i did all up to 3 weeks, on the third week i had a driving test so the night before i meditated and when i did i saw a vision of a shooting star which woke me up from my meditation i thought nothing of it so i went to bed straight away but i could not sleep for an hour but for some reason i looked out the window i saw an actual shooting star, i was amazed and then i got to sleep, the next day i passed my driving test (major fluke) i was happy but guilty because somehow i realized i cheated so i googled all this and found out that the style of meditation i did was wichcraft and is considered a sin in islam so i stopped all these things and went back to islamic prayers the same week i started getting nightmares like seeing dog eyes and seeing a demon/dragon which is angry with me for praying islamic way and would say you praying the wrong and it would make pig noise, and the roses in my front and back garden died the same day i got so mentally upset i had to go live down my sisters house for 2days to recover which i did... i went to see a hakeem (islamic spiritual doctor) he did some healing on me i felt good within but soon as i left the building it thundered and i went to visit my niece and nephew straight away my baby nephew started crying soon as i entered the building and then he puked up, in my mind i started panicing and thinking this is not good, i am still haunted by a very bad demon which wont let me live in peace everywhere i go im getting badluck, babies crying, kids acting strange or making screaming noises as if they are burning, dogs bark, and birds wont fly near by me as they used to, and roses die whenever i walk by a certain rose and i would wake up with scares on my arm and nightmares of the world ending, anyways ive been getting vision that something bad is going to happen this or next year, im not that conspiracy type and when i do vision/sense something im usually right... what should i do? i tried hanafi style meditation when i did the next day i saw on the news a hanafi mosque got blown up, no lie i was thinking about the guy from green miles and how good he played the role in the green mile films 2 days later he was on the news dead, i like butterflies but today on the UK news i saw butterflies are dying out...

im scared to go to anyone one alse just incase this demon starts doing more destruction or if i talk to someone about this cus some may think im mentaly ill and i need to go to a mental hospital, ive tried talking to my family they seen some evidence but they class it as a jinn situation and i should ignore it and just pray. but i dont think its a jinn i thinks its something far worse...

The first fundamental ERROR in both Islam and Christianity is in making God separate from us and thus we make the next error, we create EGO and this is our only true error. It was not a demon which showed you the shooting star! It is the demon(EGO) pretending your Divine experiences are itself.

How do escape ??? You cannot! You can try and you can pray until you are stone cold in the ground....... or you can learn to commune despite your fear, which is also EGO(demon).

or .....

You can strive with all you have to muster, past all friendships, past all relationships, past all objects, past all beliefs, and finally you reach Grace which is Gods gift of Truth. It is a LIVING thing and it will wash away the error(EGO) but can only do so with your agreement. God does not FORCE his WILL upon anyone. You must choose for your self ~ Then each stumbling block will become a stepping stone.

Do not expect those around you to understand for they CANNOT ~

If you cannot face the fear ..... if you cannot muster the courage needed ...... then pray daily and feed those in need, visit the imprisoned, help the old, and in this way you will in time be humbled and in old age Grace will come upon you~:angel9:

hy2007
18-09-2012, 10:19 PM
couraging words from you guys, i will keep it in mind and hopefully i should acomplish releasing happiness within and around me, and yes i have noticed that by doing good deeds does help me not only with my emotions but things around me (for short period of time)...

Hello Hy, I am going to try to help you from the outside. I don't know if you'll even take the time to consider what I have to say, but I hope that you do, and that you can heal. I am a Reiki Healer, but more importantly, I am no different than you. I have been making some important discoveries about myself and the World around me.

The first thing I will tell you: You are Creating this all. I'm not saying this to be mean, to blame you, or anything negative. I'm telling you because I want you to know that you CAN change it.

What kinds of thoughts have you been having? From what you say, probably not the best thoughts. The Universe is trying to show you something... teach you, not because it dislikes you.. but because it is you... If you are susceptible to depression, then your experiences in meditation will lean towards the negative. They are projections of your own. Nothing more, nothing less.

Say to yourself this Positive Affirmation over and over until you BELIEVE it, It is changing my world, and I believe it will help you immensely.

I AM A WORTHY, DESERVING PERSON! I HAVE A RIGHT TO MY LIFE IN THIS UNIVERSE I HAVE THIS RIGHT TO BE, BECAUSE I AM.

You don't know how powerful your thoughts are until you realize that they are creating your reality.

i used to and still think that i am hopeless or badluck because im 25 and i havent accomplished anything like full time job, degree or made a family yet... but the positive thoughts i keep in my mind is that i am a caring person if i can help then i will, thats the only good thing about me... but i guess in my mind the negative overpowers the positive this is why im getting bad signs and badluck around me... i need to work at this by doing good deeds, i even got a sign that "i need to get alot of people to love me to gain more happiness"... but i need to figure out a way how to do so... right now im working on little things like a job, volunteering to help other ppl/charities...

also i noticed my chakra/feelings are not strong as they were when i went to see the hakeem... one suggestion i got to see an expert on meditation but im worried that hanafi mosque will happen again...

shadedragon
19-09-2012, 01:52 AM
:) hi there again :D
wanted to say I'm rooting for you, but also wanted to ask, what do you want to do, what kind of job would you like?
It's not too hard from that point on, and if you would like to share what you wish to do, then I will be more then happy in helping nh you look in the right places for those jobs. Try first describing the ideal job, and the area you wish to work in, what is it that you love.

morning_star222
19-09-2012, 03:00 PM
couraging words from you guys, i will keep it in mind and hopefully i should acomplish releasing happiness within and around me, and yes i have noticed that by doing good deeds does help me not only with my emotions but things around me (for short period of time)...

i used to and still think that i am hopeless or badluck because im 25 and i havent accomplished anything like full time job, degree or made a family yet... but the positive thoughts i keep in my mind is that i am a caring person if i can help then i will, thats the only good thing about me... but i guess in my mind the negative overpowers the positive this is why im getting bad signs and badluck around me... i need to work at this by doing good deeds, i even got a sign that "i need to get alot of people to love me to gain more happiness"... but i need to figure out a way how to do so... right now im working on little things like a job, volunteering to help other ppl/charities...

also i noticed my chakra/feelings are not strong as they were when i went to see the hakeem... one suggestion i got to see an expert on meditation but im worried that hanafi mosque will happen again...

Hy, your focus is still wrong. Yes, it's great that you are volunteering your time and helping others, I believe that if your heart is in the right place, only good can come from it. You said you bought a sign that says "I need to get a lot of people to love me to gain more happiness".
The truth is that you do not. You need to love yourself more to gain more happiness. We have been taught to look outside of ourselves for answers, taught that we can not heal unless someone heals us. You have it within yourself to heal all of your problems and to help make the world a better place! I truly hope that you realize this, the positive affirmation I suggested can and WILL help you if you practice it!

hy2007
20-09-2012, 10:34 PM
:) hi there again :D
wanted to say I'm rooting for you, but also wanted to ask, what do you want to do, what kind of job would you like?
It's not too hard from that point on, and if you would like to share what you wish to do, then I will be more then happy in helping nh you look in the right places for those jobs. Try first describing the ideal job, and the area you wish to work in, what is it that you love.

the only idea i got is charity, i could do music because i used to create music and i was more happy when i used to this but then im thinking how is that helping anyone? i can try do both but my work ethic is completely slow i dont know yet but for sure i want to do some charity work i would feel less guilt/stress... i start my first volunteering work tomorrow, see how things go for me... hopefully good...

hy2007
20-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Hy, your focus is still wrong. Yes, it's great that you are volunteering your time and helping others, I believe that if your heart is in the right place, only good can come from it. You said you bought a sign that says "I need to get a lot of people to love me to gain more happiness".
The truth is that you do not. You need to love yourself more to gain more happiness. We have been taught to look outside of ourselves for answers, taught that we can not heal unless someone heals us. You have it within yourself to heal all of your problems and to help make the world a better place! I truly hope that you realize this, the positive affirmation I suggested can and WILL help you if you practice it!

and you are right... but how can i love myself or be happy when i got this new dark feeling now overpowering my thoughts and good intentions... i swear when i try to be happy theres like a dark entity trying to block my shine.. 2nights before i got to bed after posting my response on this site i went to sleep and next thing i know a shopping bag in corner of my room started making noise/movements i thought here comes trouble but at the same time i thought whatever and ignored it, then 10-20mins later soon as i was about to get some sleep this "thing" started reading my thoughts by using pictures i was like WTH?? hows this possible? i got up then i kinda sensed it got out of me then i went back to sleep then i started hearing like trumpet noises which would not stop for 3hrs straight i did not get any good sleep that night, then yesterday night i was cleaning/organizing my clothes before i go to sleep, i notice there was a sock that was not mine i placed it on top of my draw then i look away for 1sec it got replaced with one of my sock and i couldnt find the other i was like WTH?, i know what you guys are thinkin, its my ego (maybe) or mind playing tricks... how can a ego which i dont have be an dark entity that is making my life hell... i spoke to darkshadow about this and he hit the nail on the hammer on one of the first message he sent which its a shape shifter of some sort... im trying to put my foot down and ignore any negativity of mine or around me but its very tricky... anyone who knows how to deal with this please continue to advice me... im trying my best not to be nagative

morning_star222
21-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Hello Hy,

Just remember that you are a shining light in the darkness of space - and that God is no more separate from you than anyone else. Surround yourself with light, imagine it all around you - keeping out any negativity. Do not believe that the Ego is an evil force, because your belief will make it so. Ego can be used to our advantage, we often give our power to it, and then we become powerless. We are anything but powerless!
You are not your thoughts, you are not your ideas of who you think yourself to be. You are a Divine aspect of God, He experiences the World through you as YOU. Don't give up hope, there is an abundance of light all around you - and it is rightfully yours.
Remember to say this to yourself: I am a Worthy, Deserving person and I have a right to my Life in this Universe. I have this right to be, because I AM.

It's changing my life. I would also recommend to look up some of the Material by Author Jane Roberts, particularly Seth Speaks. The book is one of many things/people that has allowed me to better understand myself and how I effect the world around me!

lili
22-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Hello Hy
I am sorry you are having such a difficult time with this. Its my understanding that what I call "fear forms" aka beings who are there causing a big problem" can be there because there is some thought form that allows it to remain. Either in your space .. home. or within your thought process.

One thing I find helpful is to imagine a lot of light around yourself and in your home. Then demand that it leave. Followed by saying the lords prayer. I do not have a religion. But the lords prayer causes pain to lower vibrational beings. Because the imprint in the lords prayer is so light. It is way too uncomfortable for lower vibrational beings to be around this.

I personally work with the angels. So i would ask the Archangel Michael ( a warrier angel) to remove the being causing the problem. Then I would imagine the being leaving. Just pretend you can see it go. Focus and continue doing this until your space is clear. Then I would ask the archangel Michael and Divine source to seal wherever the being got in from. And to keep it away.

Keeping it away may be easy or not so easy depending on why it is there and how it got in. i have been taught that sometimes these beings get in on a fear that we carry in our mind and thoughts. So it becomes important to work on this fear.

I hope that something I said can be of assistance to you, Hy. I am sending light and blessings to you

shadedragon
22-09-2012, 02:27 PM
the only idea i got is charity, i could do music because i used to create music and i was more happy when i used to this but then im thinking how is that helping anyone? i can try do both but my work ethic is completely slow i dont know yet but for sure i want to do some charity work i would feel less guilt/stress... i start my first volunteering work tomorrow, see how things go for me... hopefully good...
You can create music to inspire ppl :) you can set high vibrations into your music and work, intentions as well, changing ppl's lives as they listen to it, there is so much you can do with music to help ppl, what do you do within music, do you sing, produce the full song, create the music without the lyrics, etc, as there is many fields in music, and often we do multiple ones. Would you like to get a job producing music to help others? I can think of a few websites/ places that you can work for/with.

hy2007
25-09-2012, 11:41 PM
thank you all, your words are inspiring, ill try all these things, the more prayer and couragement the better for me.

darkshadow: i create rap/jazz instrumentals, maybe i will do this, all i know is i got to do something, hopefully soon i can.

hy2007
25-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Also ill like to add, i had a dream two days ago about a giant meteor size of the moon and i remember i was scared as i was kneeling down, covering my head saying in the sleep "please stop meditating" then i got up, well today on the science news, in 2013 sept we will see the biggest meteor ever seen size of the moon, im scared ...

fire
26-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Also ill like to add, i had a dream two days ago about a giant meteor size of the moon and i remember i was scared as i was kneeling down, covering my head saying in the sleep "please stop meditating" then i got up, well today on the science news, in 2013 sept we will see the biggest meteor ever seen size of the moon, im scared ...
Try to not let the mind games phase you. If a dangerous meteor would ever approach the planet, one could simply blast it in space with a huge laser or something. Limitations my *** to anything less.

I'm not sure where you stand at this point, who may be opposing you in this, and for what reasons...so I will say to you: just follow the path of your heart and simply do that which feels right to you. You're nobody's slave, so be your own master. Take a stand and know who you are. Once you know where you stand as true to yourself, you should have a clearer picture of what is being opposed and why.

lili
27-09-2012, 05:06 AM
Hy, I do agree with what Fire said.

Re: the fear, I really think its going to be okay. I do not think a giant meteor size of the moon is going to hit earth. Sometimes fear forms can mess with our fears. But you are light. that's for sure. And you are going to find your way through all of this.

When we connect to fear, we draw to us what we would not want. Try to connect to your heart which holds divine light connection. Light and love is always stronger than fear. And that light and love connection resides in the heart of each of us.

As others have said, whatever makes your heart feel good, please try to do, think, feel that as much as possible. It is in the joy and the good feeling that we fill and surround ourselves with that protection. Also, maybe you can surround the fear, when it is there, with light.

One last thought. Is there a place on this website for healings? I thought I saw a place where this can be requested from other members. I am new here so I am not sure. But if there is such a place, perhaps you might be interested in checking out that possibility. I can only tell you that I have had my share of healings !!! More than I would want to count :wink: Huge enormous blessings for you, Hy

NIRVANA
01-10-2012, 03:38 AM
HELP

I would recommend vitamin B3 .Very good at calming things down then you will be more focused to deal with the things in front of you.

Peace:smile:

NIRVANA
01-10-2012, 03:41 AM
i will try this spiritual house cleaning cus ive suspected that there are some presence in my home but ive ignored it, but they are not here just due to me but i reckon due to other family members aswell, if i try to explain this to them they will think im mad or im passing blame because they are basic people (no dissrespect) and bad energy attracts bad spirits and vice versa... and im hoping it isnt schizophrenia issue and thanks for your blessings, pray for me and if you can help any further please let me know... Anyone.

Dr Hoffer did alot of experiments with schizophrenia and niacin vitamin B3. He would go into mental hospitals and cure some of the worst case schizophrenia he could find. Type Dr Hoffer in you tube and look at the research. The best and safest form of niacin you can take is nicotinic acid does not cause liver problems at high dose unlike the rest.

morning_star222
02-10-2012, 05:46 PM
It's all self-created... for a reason of course. Think of Earth as a giant school... we aren't strangers, we all chose this place and time for a reason, and we are all psychically connected! These projections are created from our beliefs, the stronger the belief, the stronger the projection. A few years ago, I would have read this and thought it was crazy too, but now I know it's truth. There is nothing to be afraid of, except our own fears. If I could give Humanity a message right now it would be: Stop believing in fear, stop believing that the Universe is predatorial in nature - the only reason it appears this way is because there are mass people creating it. Believe in Good, Love, Compassion, Understanding - Believe in a Bright Future! Believe in the Goodness that is inherent within all of us. We can change our reality!