PDA

View Full Version : Help please

spiritterri
11-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Lately we have been having wierd experiences but i need to know last night we was sat eating tea kitchen light was off we was sat in living room watching telly when i thought i saw a massive rat it was HUGE ive never seen one so big but we hunted high and low for it and could not find it pulled everything out all doors were closed so it couldnt get out anywhere my fella thinks i have mistaken it for a spirit walking and seeing there feet move could this be true?

spiritterri
13-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Not one person can help me? thats 2 posts ive put up and no one has commented

Wisa'ka
14-09-2012, 10:21 AM
As far as I know, some spirits can take any form they choose.

Perhaps with all the wolves, owls, eagles, butterflies and other noble creatures most here see spirits as, a rat is something they don't want to talk about.

Just because a spirit takes such a form it does not mean it's bad.

Native spirit
14-09-2012, 11:38 AM
:smile: I saw one the other night running up the stairs, seeing spirit is nothing new to me, but it was my late cat running as she used to.has their been a cat in the property before you went into it/?because it makes more sense to see a cat walking around than a large rat

Namaste

spiritterri
14-09-2012, 09:29 PM
We have had a cat here befor... but we gave her away as the doggy was allergic but we dont know if she is ok or anything as the person we gave her to never got back on contact with us but i dont know about before it is a very old house though... thank you for your repliesxx

Juanita
14-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Lately we have been having wierd experiences but i need to know last night we was sat eating tea kitchen light was off we was sat in living room watching telly when i thought i saw a massive rat it was HUGE ive never seen one so big but we hunted high and low for it and could not find it pulled everything out all doors were closed so it couldnt get out anywhere my fella thinks i have mistaken it for a spirit walking and seeing there feet move could this be true?

it very well could have been just a rat....there are often holes underneath stoves, refridgerators, heaters, etc. by which they can come and go......

Occultist
16-09-2012, 03:55 AM
In Hindu mythology, the elephant-headed god Ganesh is accompanied by a rat wherever he travels. An offering to Ganesh and his small companion and vahana the rat is therefore an important part of Hindu worship.

The Romans sometimes saw rats as omens as well. A white rat was considered by the Romans as auspicious. But a black rat has unfortunate significance. If you were Roman and found rats had gnawed your personal effects you should postpone any business you may have been considering.

Chinese mythology states that the rat brought the gift of rice to humankind. The rat is one of the creatures in the Chinese Zodiac. He is revered for his quick wits and his ability to accrue and hold on to items of value; rats are considered a symbol of good luck and wealth in both China and Japan.

Hope this helps I will keep researching also.

spiritterri
16-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Thank you occultist i know its was a rat but it wasnt a real one in the house if that makes sense? because there have been no droppings or chewing or any noises we searched high and low so its got to be some form of spirit or something im not sure thank you for your help =)