PDA

View Full Version : Very odd situation happening to my friend advice please!

korryn92
10-09-2012, 08:34 AM
OK so in this post I am going to refer to my friend as S and the entity as him or other form of that because it is male and gets upset when someone calls Him an it or thing. I just got informed about what has been happening last night but it has been happening for a few weeks now. My sister lives with S I will refer to her as K.

So as soon as S moved into the residence they are now living in they have felt some sort of energy and it wasn't something particularly welcoming. As of a couple of weeks ago S started saying and doing things that are not like himself. K noticed when this happened his face changed and it almost didn't look like him. It increasingly got worse and even violent. They came to the realization he was being partially taken over by Him. He would get upset when S would fight back and S is very stubborn so he kept telling Him to prove that he was there and as strong as he said. This further aggravated Him and now S can communicate back and forth with Him.

This eventually got so bad (violence from Him) that S made an agreement with Him that as long as he did not hurt anyone close to S that he could poses S when He pleased without S fighting. This is the part that bothers me because He told S and K (channeled through S) that he was demonic. He also said His situation is closer to that of a fallen angel than an entity that has always been evil. He was damned in a way because of doing such a bad thing while in the name of good - sort of like a fallen angel.

S has had some sort of abilities his whole life I guess and I feel he is some form of a light worker, but now with making this agreement with Him we do not know what will happen in that aspect. But every time S channels Him his abilities get stronger and he has even possessed new ones since the agreement.

I was thinking this was meant to happen for more spiritual growth and that there might be a chance that since S is meant to "work in the light" that S could help Him and this may be the true purpose of this union??? I do not know much about "demonic" spirits so I don't even know if this is possible. S is even wondering if (since He told him that S has stronger faith than His strength) he would be able to overpower Him in order to help Him to become good instead of "damned"????

I would really appreciate some advice on this situation because I do not know hardly anything about demonic entities and do not know how to go about handling this situation because He almost seems to be helping S.

Bodhi_Spirit
10-09-2012, 08:52 AM
Yeah well lets just say your friend made a big mistake allowing something to possess him when ever it see's fit. That's not like opening the door it's like taking the door off of the hinges and throwing it away. If I were in any way involved in a mess like that I would find someone more spiritually advanced to help rid your friend of the entity, put the door back on it's hinges, and bless their home. Get a priest, shaman, or healer in there a.s.a.p. but hey that's just my opinion. Although I really can't see why anyone would want to be around or possessed by an evil entity.

korryn92
12-09-2012, 01:44 AM
My friend allowed this because it was hurting him and my sister and the agreement keeps him from doing so. And I guess if we get someone like a priest involved to bless the home or get Him out then he will start hurting people again... so I guess I will need to do some research. Thank you for your advice though!:smile:

Bodhi_Spirit
12-09-2012, 04:28 AM
So you think if nothing is done it won't hurt anyone?

Lauraye
13-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Wow korryn, it sounds like this is quite a delicate situation, I do agree with Izzyga that what a demonic entity or fallen angel may say that no one will get hurt anymore might be a different story, does S know where or why that he picked up on this energy??? I think you should maybe seek the help of a proffessional- there are many on this forum who can give you great advice, I wouldn't want to make him angry but at the same time I wouldn't want or try not to communicate with him!! Xx

korryn92
14-09-2012, 05:00 AM
I know just because he says he won't hurt anyone does not mean he will stick to his word.:smile: This is why I am so worried abut the situation. S picked up on the energy at his home when he moved in there. S will not let me get a professional involved because it will anger him and possibly get some one hurt even more. As long as no one tries to to get rid of him hopefully he wont get angry but I think I should probably talk to someone who knows what they are talking about for some advice about what to do. Do you guys know anyone on here who would be good to talk to?:smile:

Sangress
14-09-2012, 05:31 AM
(This is my second attempt at replying, my internet froze, so sorry if there's a double post.)

Well, if you've ruled out mental illness or just as an excuse for domestic violence....(and if you haven't then do so because I've seen it happen waay too many times) then I suppose you could find a loophole in the deal he/you made and use it to your advantage.

Or you could call someone in to remove the problem or do some heavy duty energy work or spells (or whatever) on both individuals involved to stop actual harm from occurring.

Or you could make more deals and define more strict regulations on occurrences and be sure the spirit involved gets a reward or punishment for his behavior should he do what has been defined in the rules, or go against it.

If the spirit keeps misbehaving and not cooperating even if its being rewarded for such cooperation, be sure to tighten its leash, ignore the **** out of it and let it know where the door is and it will leave of its own accord when its had enough of everyone not offering it anything to toy with.

That's all I have in the ways of suggestion.

Oh and don't trust anything, always have a backup plan if you don't know exactly what your dealing with.

korryn92
19-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Yeah it was my friend who made the deal with it, but I would have never done it because now it is just a whole mess. I eliminated the possibility of mental illness and domestic violence. My sister separated from him though (she had done it 4 times in 8 months because she's never happy) and he only made the deal because it was hurting my sister more than him. It is also kind of stuck at the location ( at least that was what I was told) so now that they are both moving out it would not be a problem except now that the deal was made it can go wherever S goes. ugh it's just frustrating. Nothing bad has happened after the deal I was just hoping there was a loophole but I have not found one yet, I will keep thinking and trying to find one but hopefully things stay good like they have been so far.

Thank you everyone for the advice!

Lauraye
19-09-2012, 10:43 PM
I think because you have full knoweledge of the situation that you can have an advantage in finding a loop hole, they only type of loophole or realese that I have heard of in similar situations is for this energy- HIM is to move on to another- sort of transfer!! That's if it is willing too!! I hope your family get peace from this turmoil eventually! Xx

Sangress
19-09-2012, 11:33 PM
Nothing bad has happened after the deal I was just hoping there was a loophole but I have not found one yet, I will keep thinking and trying to find one but hopefully things stay good like they have been so far.
In that case, your friend can just call off the deal. No one said it was a permanent agreement, so there'd be no foul consequences for literally 'closing the deal.' Pretty simple solution.

xdxb
29-09-2012, 05:46 PM
'He' sound very manipulative. 'He' is deceiving like most malicious entities. I agree, get a priest or someone with experience in dealing with this stuff to bless and clear the house. HOWEVER, I think 'he' will come back if S allows him to do whatever 'he' feels like doing. He should get strength by repeating mantras like (I am in my body and nothing can come in unless I choose) and praying for assistance. Ask him to call upon his spirit guides to give him support. Archangel Michael and Gabriel can help.

It's so sad that these malicious entities live on our fear because we don't know about other realms and this leaves us naive and vulnerable... 'His' deception is controlling and an illusion, we are of the living and that gives us more advantage. However, it is easy to forget because we are afraid of the unknown.

The only problem I'm sensing is, is S ready to stop this? Is this what his soul wants deep down? If not, he's going to keep being manipulated. Keep us updated.

Occultist
29-09-2012, 09:50 PM
(This is my second attempt at replying, my internet froze, so sorry if there's a double post.)

Well, if you've ruled out mental illness or just as an excuse for domestic violence....(and if you haven't then do so because I've seen it happen waay too many times) then I suppose you could find a loophole in the deal he/you made and use it to your advantage.

Or you could call someone in to remove the problem or do some heavy duty energy work or spells (or whatever) on both individuals involved to stop actual harm from occurring.

Or you could make more deals and define more strict regulations on occurrences and be sure the spirit involved gets a reward or punishment for his behavior should he do what has been defined in the rules, or go against it.

If the spirit keeps misbehaving and not cooperating even if its being rewarded for such cooperation, be sure to tighten its leash, ignore the **** out of it and let it know where the door is and it will leave of its own accord when its had enough of everyone not offering it anything to toy with.

That's all I have in the ways of suggestion.

Oh and don't trust anything, always have a backup plan if you don't know exactly what your dealing with.

I completly agree here. sounds more and more like an excuse also this is not normal rational behavior from K or S..
What age demographic are they?

Bluegreen
19-11-2012, 04:26 PM
The biggest mistake that I can see is that S allowed the entity to possess him. It is possible that over time he will not even be aware of the periods that the entity took over.

("To one spirit there shall be one flesh. He that puts on the flesh of another shall suffer Our condemnation; and with him, he that alloweth this betrayal of the tenement of the Host shall suffer also. [...] I knew that the time had been when priests could cast out devils, not by ritual but by power; and they triumphed in their conflict through the keen tempering of their will." Life as Carola, a remembered life--Joan Grant)

Once you open the 'gateway' it is extremely difficult to close it again. S will have to train his will to keep the entity out.

Shakuntala Modi, M.D., in Remarkable Healings discusses demons who apparently negatively affected her patients.

"When asked to look inside their being, the demons always find a spark of Light within. They claim they had no idea it was there; as they look at that spark, they cannot take their eyes off of it. In no time the Light grows and they become the beings of pure Light. Their darkness disappears."

For what it is worth.

korryn92
20-11-2012, 04:01 AM
Thank you everyone for your advice on this situation!

I talked to them recently about this situation and "He" is not longer coming around. S says he hasn't heard from him or felt his presence for over a month. My sister K can tell when he comes around and she confirmed this.

We are all very glad this is resolved, I think the reason "He" left was because S did not want him there but was not sure how to get rid of him but had will to make sure "He" knew he was unwanted in the situation. Since the fact of talking of ways of getting rid of the entity he gradually faded so I think "He" left because it no longer had actual power over them anymore.

Either way I am happy that it is over with and that everyone here helped with their advice. I will still keep an eye on S though to make sure the entity does not show back up.