PDA

View Full Version : Healing For You

From Above
06-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi there
I am after a person to test some distant healing on...... I have just recently started to heal .... and have been told it is very strong and good....:smile:
So if there is anyone who would like me to send them some healing a little later (i've got to nip out - but will be back around 3ish) But i must insist on your total honest feedback..... please let me know

Love ang Blessings to All
Gord

God-Like
06-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Hi Gord.

How do you do your distant healing by the way?

As a healer myself I am just curious....

x daz x

From Above
06-10-2010, 01:46 PM
Hi Daz
Well as i have said...i have only just started to do this.... so much has happened to me in such a short space of time .... you would not believe me.......The other day i was talking to a young man in Canada.... he said he wasnt too well .... i asked if he would like some healing ... he said he would.... i tuned in to my wonderful guides who said it was ok to do and they would help......and then started ...... i can feel it coming out of my hands ...... sat there for five /ten mins... and then asked him for feedback..... It was my first distance healing attempt....
He said he could feel the energy... and he could feel pressure where he wasn't well ...............
God Bless
Gord

From Above
06-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Hi Daz
Do you do distant healing??
How do you do yours?
God Bless

God-Like
06-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Hi Daz
you would not believe me.......

lol - No worries there mate I am used to the weird and wonderful

:hug3:

x daz x

From Above
06-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Yes Weird and Wonderful is the right description.....LOL
How does your healing work???

God-Like
06-10-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Daz
Do you do distant healing??
How do you do yours?
God Bless

Hi Gord

Yes I do, on a daily basis

There are many ways that I do It, It all depends on the patient and the symptoms.

I find using a photograph of the patient most useful as a means of focus.

I use colours, angels, elements, planets, prayers, etc, a mixed bag really.

x daz x

From Above
06-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Hi Gord

Yes I do, on a daily basis

There are many ways that I do It, It all depends on the patient and the symptoms.

I find using a photograph of the patient most useful as a means of focus.

I use colours, angels, elements, planets, prayers, etc, a mixed bag really.

x daz x

Yes i like to use a photo ....

God-Like
06-10-2010, 03:01 PM
Yes Weird and Wonderful is the right description.....LOL
How does your healing work???

How does any healing work?

much Is to do with love and the purest of Intent.

A strong mind does help, as does pure heart.

Are you using your Individual mind energy or are you dependent on external energies, like guides?

x daz x

Roselove
06-10-2010, 05:05 PM
you can test it on me! i'd love that! i am trying to heal an illness now! thanks so much!

From Above
06-10-2010, 05:08 PM
How does any healing work?

much Is to do with love and the purest of Intent.

A strong mind does help, as does pure heart.

Are you using your Individual mind energy or are you dependent on external energies, like guides?

x daz x

Hi Daz
i use mother earths energy and my guides energy

From Above
06-10-2010, 05:09 PM
you can test it on me! i'd love that! i am trying to heal an illness now! thanks so much!

No problem let me know when your on line
God Bless

Roselove
06-10-2010, 05:13 PM
sure i'm online now :) and thank you very much!

From Above
12-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Hi all you beautiful people... can i just thank all the test subjects...lol... for all your support in helping me with my healing..........A BIG THANK YOU....and your feedback..........Blessings to all

holyghost
20-10-2010, 06:13 AM
Using mother earths energy is a good thing because one it replenishes you but also helps to restore balance to the planet. So although you are healing the individual you are also bringing harmony to the planets vibration aswell as helping the angels to bring harmony back to the material world. When doing distant healing if i have no photo or name i imagine a being in human form and see my consciousness travel to the person and see the light go into them. I see my spirit connecting with them see the light going into them. I have seen what appears my consciousness with the person. I also put my hands in a forward position and connect to the healing energies feel my hand pulsate and visualise the person or the part of the body i am drawn to and visualise once again the light going into the them. Always ask for the heighest and greatest for the person and ask for it to stay with them along as they need the healing. Hope this helps peace be with you :cool:

Roselove
23-10-2010, 12:06 AM
I just wanted to post that anyone seeking healing should try working with from above, he is great.. energy is very gentle but effective!

From Above
23-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Thank you holyghost.... thank you for your comment..it will certainly help me...

and...
Rosewater.... very kind words .....i thank you dearly.......

Blessings to all