PDA

View Full Version : I apparently am a light worker

Joseph123
04-09-2012, 02:14 PM
A couple of months ago, I had the great blessing of receiving a reading from someone on this forum:

Who am I speaking to? Light.

You are a lightworker. Your calling is to bring light to the world. This is an important thing to do for thepeople on this planet and you can do this easily, when you ask and allow it in,we will show you how to find the information you need to learn how to dothis. It will be quick and it will beeasy and you are well suited for this. Believe you can do it, and ask and allow and we will guide you. When you come upon an idea, if it calls toyou, discover what it is that called to you. Sometimes the ideas will be simple, sometimes they will have layers tothem that you will uncover through time. We layer this information in ways that, when you come upon them, youtake the first step, and when you are called to them again, later in your time,maybe you are now on the 10th step and the next layer will beapparent.

In your world of things, you must look under the covers, soto speak. We are there, under thecovers, you just have to uncover us for us to shine brightly for you andthrough you.

When you were in WWII, you planted a seed that is now comingto fruition for you, which is why it is coming up again and why you have askedit to show you what you want to know about it. It is important to do this, so that you do not repeat patterns that maynot serve you well in this life that you are living now. Know that when you do uncover it, the painwill be gone and it will no longer be necessary to reclaim it in this life, butit does want to come up for healing. Wewill help you with this. Before you goto bed, in your prayers, ask us to take this pain away from you and allow us todo this for you. We can once you allowus to help, you can get all the help you need from us, but you must ask us andyou must allow us, and then the answer will be there and we will do this for youand with you in your dreams. There is nowork for you to do, except the asking and allowing, and don’t fret about it anymore,it is nothing to be afraid of. We arehere for you, and it is time to release it, and you will feel lighter in spiritwhen you do.

We wish to take this opportunity to say thank you for thework you will be doing with us, and that you are a great bearer of light, andyou are radiant with light, and that can never be taken from you. It is your birthright as a lightworker andyou can use it easily to share light with the world. It is a sharing of energetic light that liftsothers up spiritually and you only need to share it. That is the only thing. When you share it, it will go out in ways youcannot even imagine that are beneficial to so many people and it is good that youare doing this work and we are grateful.

We love you always and are never gone from your side. We are next to you always and don’t look up,don’t look down, we are right next to you. Feel us if you wish, right now, and we will send you a warm energy thatis love energy. We are love and we arewanting you to know that when you share light, we will share the love part, sothere is nothing for you to do in that respect. Love will find a way, and you are the key to some of that.

Be well and be at peace and by joyful that you are the greatcreator that you are, for we are joyful with you.

Light and Love.

I am just today discovering what it really means to be a light worker, thanks to some wonderful threads on this forum and some links to outside websites that were posted therein.

One thing that I read that resonated with me was how people purportedly stare at light workers when they enter a room. I have been experiencing people staring at me for sometime. However, this occurred when I had my core spiritual beliefs, but had done very little on my journey. I certainly do not radiate love or anything like that, I don't believe. I am quite an introverted person.

I am concerned about some of the definitions that I have read of light workers in that they are often supposed to guide or instruct others. I am a severe narcissist at my core and am afraid that I am going to use the knowledge that I am a light worker to feel superior to others and to try to impress others. I really think that it would be bad for my continued development if I try to spread my beliefs to anyone else.

I would appreciate any sort of analysis of my reading in general. I am particularly curious about how it refers to me as being a "creator." One thing that I read in some topic on here or perhaps on an outside website was how some light workers are called to improve socioeconomic conditions. My greatest passion is entrepreneurship - starting and growing businesses. I believe that that helps people more than anything else can. Perhaps that is what it meant by me being a "creator"?

Shadowhunter
14-09-2012, 01:40 AM
At this day and age in a fallen world we need more light workers.

samantha
14-09-2012, 09:06 AM
Light Workers are spiritual souls who are here to help us heal from the effects of fear and to spread light and love. Teachers, healers and counselors. You just have to awaken to what you are and realise your gifts. Meditate and ask your spirit guides for guidance. And im sure you wont feel superior as i doubt your really narcissist because they are not introverts they dont like to see their emptiness inside and plus the last thing they would be doing is helping people. There is plenty things you can do i find meditating and brainwave entrainment really good and you can get them free.

Sungirl
24-11-2012, 05:25 PM
When I found I am a lightworker I felt a lot of pressure to be a certain type of person, to go out and spread light. It took a while but I realised that the first task for a new lightworker is to clear their own stuff so they can be an anchor for the light. Simply by not adding to the darkness you become a beacon of light.

Your path may not be to do anything proactive for other people but to simply work on your own stuff. That could be to realise that you are not narcisistic but actually fear being so, or learn why you are and change it.

The best way to affect others is to simply "be the change you desire"

Suddenly when you learn that the pressure is taken off you :)

Juanita
24-11-2012, 09:57 PM
a lightworker is the light and they spread this light without even being consciense of doing so......it is knowing how to walk in the footsteps of others, feeling the compassion and sharing it....sometimes it is just "being there" for one who appears lost-- or sharing your knowledge and wisdom--or even correcting someone's misconceptions......you don't have to think about it, just "be" the light....

Gregatha
24-11-2012, 10:48 PM
Hi Joseph, yes i know the feeling of everybody staring at me when walking into a room. Thankfully a friend pulled me to the side and told me my fly was open.:smile:

But on a less serious note....i think we all have light "albeit with a dimmer switch" and its up to us how much light we wish to shed.
I also don't feel people respond to well to being guided or instructed on how to raise their light...unless its asked for, as we each have our own journey...and hey we all get there in the end..( i hope ) :smile:

However i do like the approach of leading by example...just be the bright light that you are..and life will benefit...as a by product of your sunny nature.:hug:

Cheers.....:hug3:

Sungirl
25-11-2012, 12:04 AM
I also don't feel people respond to well to being guided or instructed on how to raise their light...unless its asked for, as we each have our own journey...and hey we all get there in the end..( i hope ) :smile:

Have to say I agree... I spent ages trying to tell people that if they only did abc then their life would be so much better.. now I just do what I do and if people ask why I am like I am I tell them.

Belle
25-11-2012, 11:21 AM
Hi - I'm a lightworker - feel as if I am entering alcoholics anonymous and need to develop a confidence in that role. It feels uncomfortable, arrogant, and it is flying in the face of a lot of negative connurtations.

My first step tho is to heal deeply the yesterdays that are haunting my todays, to make sure that I stand in my power, that I am well grounded as well as connected, to make sure there are good people around me - mentors, healers, psychics who can see objectively when I can't. I would say a lot about being a lightworker (I could well be wrong) is about healing the self otherwise you bring your own baggage into the situations of the others. Healing the baggage will also raise your own vibration and bring you higher guides and a purer light.