PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to be telepathic and not know it?

wolfypants
01-09-2012, 11:37 PM
I think I may be telepathic but I'm not totally sure. The things that happen with me the most are saying random things in unison with someone, saying something someone was going to say, and thinking about someone and then a few minutes later getting a call or text from them. The thing is, I'm not aware that it's happening. I don't have conscious thoughts of what someone is going to say, etc. I just say it and they end up either saying the same thing at the same time or telling me they were going to say the same thing. Also, when I forget something I can somehow tell if I'm going to remember it or not. For example, if I was going to Google something but forgot what it was, once I realized I forgot I would know whether or not I'd remember it. I don't know if that's linked at all with telepathy, though. So, do you think I'm telepathic? Is it possible that I am without knowing?

Xan
01-09-2012, 11:42 PM
wolfypants... Actually everyone is telepathic, whether they have intuitive experiences like you're having or not.

Telepathy is a natural ability that's waking up spontaneously in many people these days.

Just keep paying attention and see how it develops for you.

Xan

John32241
02-09-2012, 12:26 AM
I agree with Xan.

John

Henri77
02-09-2012, 05:41 AM
I see you're 15.
Thats all I need to know....
Pretty much everyone your age is.....these days, to varied degrees

"Telepathy" suggests conscious awareness of thoughts, but it doesn't really matter what you call it.
Information is available-received in a manner of ways beyond "thought"
and intuition might be closer in terminology, for what you describe.

Only when we acknowledge it's possible, do we "know"

LadyImpreza1111
02-09-2012, 09:45 AM
I think its possible to be telepathic and not know it. I honestly believe I have had this ability for years and have been completely oblivious to it until a soul connection brought me to a level of awareness to where I could use it consistently. I think before him, I chalked many things up to being "coincidence."