PDA

View Full Version : When do you think we may publicly meet ETs

LucidNinja
01-09-2012, 11:09 AM
How long till you think that ETs will show themselves to us as an open relationship?:hug3:
maybe 2012 december 21:D

Topaz
01-09-2012, 11:31 AM
How long till you think that ETs will show themselves to us as an open relationship?:hug3:

It might be sooner than you think.

ROM
01-09-2012, 12:12 PM
I doubt a man-made date will influence the public appearance of extra terrestrials. They will 'appear' when they feel we're ready.

Gem
01-09-2012, 02:47 PM

LOL.

There is a school of thought which says ET has always been with us, but need to be secretive, because otherwize, they'd become an ethnic minority and be discriminated against.

LightFilledHeart
01-09-2012, 03:37 PM
They have already done so, in many one-on-0one experiences. If you mean when will they do a world-wide "reveal" as they have done in ancient times, it remains to be seen whether they will chose that route. As I understand it, their main purpose is encouraging our spiritual development, and that is best accomplished one-on-one. One thing is for certain. Our governments are not preventing this. The huge gap in technology possessed by E.T.'s as compared to us clearly dictates that if they wanted to do a world wide "reveal" there would be nothing what-so-ever our governments could do to stop it. It is therefore clear and obvious any decision NOT to do so has to be and MUSST be in the hands of the E.T.'s themselves :D

LucidNinja
01-09-2012, 10:53 PM
yer i guess, ive read from a book about a guy who was abducted for like everyday for 10 years and he had full conciousness and the aliens at the end telepathically told them that they had been in contact with the world leaders, but they made an agreement not to show themsleves yet because the governments thought it would be too risky, and that they also made trades of technology for human genes???

LucidNinja
01-09-2012, 10:56 PM
and yer i mean by the title that u may see ETs walkin the streets, or maybe they would share their tech and we would have our own UFOs, though i doubt they would give us ANY of their weaponary technology (they would probably forbid it in space) seeing as we are still mostly a violent race.. MOSTLY.

Felynx
04-09-2012, 07:29 AM
I would say that it really depends on which et's want to make contact. From what I've gathered, most are waiting for the population of earth to enter a different phase of life when it comes to power and the economy. They see a corrupt system they want no part of. Revolution is upon us.

Henri77
04-09-2012, 08:18 PM
There have been massive worldwide sightings.
I feel this is sufficient to make their presence known, to those ready to believe.
As well as the channeled info from respected sources like Kryon, Bashar.

But insofar as being seen on TV, like visiting dignitaries, I wouldn't expect anything in the US or it's allies.

The US has consistantly pressured other countries to keep quiet on what they know.

Henri77
04-09-2012, 08:33 PM
They have already done so, in many one-on-0one experiences. If you mean when will they do a world-wide "reveal" as they have done in ancient times, it remains to be seen whether they will chose that route. As I understand it, their main purpose is encouraging our spiritual development, and that is best accomplished one-on-one. One thing is for certain. Our governments are not preventing this. The huge gap in technology possessed by E.T.'s as compared to us clearly dictates that if they wanted to do a world wide "reveal" there would be nothing what-so-ever our governments could do to stop it. It is therefore clear and obvious any decision NOT to do so has to be and MUSST be in the hands of the E.T.'s themselves :D

Yes I wholly agree...... yet reporting media is largely controlled by the govts. Whose disinformation is creating a negative-skeptical public mindset, not conducive to a healthy-positive reception of alien craft over our cities...

Only when a positive reaction is assured will a public demonstration on any scale be likely to occur ......

Even in controlled contact situations, like field contact meditations conducted by CSETI groups..... any reaction of fear by a group member, drives off an approaching craft.

amy green
04-09-2012, 11:11 PM
Do you think crop circles may be their way of paving the way for the big reveal? Are they sending us messages via symbols that we have yet to decipher? (It's patently clear that, although some crude crop circles are man-made, certainly this does not apply to them all. There are countless, highly complex crop circles (some that have appeared very quickly) all over the world and they have not just started to appear recently either...goes way back in history).

Henri77
05-09-2012, 05:12 AM
Do you think crop circles may be their way of paving the way for the big reveal? Are they sending us messages via symbols that we have yet to decipher? (It's patently clear that, although some crude crop circles are man-made, certainly this does not apply to them all. There are countless, highly complex crop circles (some that have appeared very quickly) all over the world and they have not just started to appear recently either...goes way back in history).

A great explanation about circles by Bashar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-P3qVJ2c0

More resources.....that you might already be aware of....an excellent documentary or 2
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=34452

Felynx
05-09-2012, 05:48 AM
We've actually deciphered two clear messages from et life already. Look it up. It says they're waiting till we stop being idiots.

LucidNinja
05-09-2012, 06:11 AM
crop circles contain many coded messages, some talk about 2012 or dna or other things, they seem to be the only way ETs can talk to us safely without scaring the skeptics, but i heard once that ETs are planning on more ships being allowed to be seen so more people belive and they can de-cloak sooner

Felynx
05-09-2012, 03:17 PM
They all have meaning. But one is morris code that gives a clear message from alien life.

amy green
05-09-2012, 03:23 PM
We've actually deciphered two clear messages from et life already. Look it up. It says they're waiting till we stop being idiots.
What are these 2 clear messages and what are the sources?

If they're waiting until we stop being idiots....I guess we'll never meet the ET's!! :icon_eek: :icon_frown:
We may be technologically advanced, but emotionally we are still barbaric, e.g. witness all the current wars that are going on.

Felynx
05-09-2012, 03:27 PM
It's kind of a bad way to think, especially considering that another stage of human evolution is very close. economically we simply can't continue with such a corrupt system, and technology is advancing at an accelerating rate, becoming more efficient and less invasive to nature.
I'm on my phone so you'll have to look them up yourself.

Henri77
08-09-2012, 09:18 PM
They all have meaning. But one is morris code that gives a clear message from alien life.

I believe this was the one seen as a reply to a message sent by us...
with altered information regarding the ET DNA and similar info about their planet-civilization.... in a coded format

created in the field near the Aricebo radio telescope

this is the most intelligent documentary I've seen on crop circles
http://www.in5d.com/crop-circles-que...ture-film.html

Felynx
09-09-2012, 08:39 AM
Ah no that is the coded message in reply to our own describing our dna, basic knowledge of math, and our solar system.
But they made another one that is a portrait with a morris code disk next to it. Says something about power on watch needing to change but the time is close.

Henri77
09-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Revised links

These 2 links are current and work for me, or just google the title

Crop Circles, Quest for truth (Wm Gazecki) Really beautiful imagery of circles and intelligent treatment of the subject,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4e_wlLb_kk

http://vimeo.com/25262741

Henri77
09-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Two perspectives on crop circles by respected channels Bashar & Kryon

A great explanation about circles by Bashar ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-P3qVJ2c0

From Kryon archive;

QUESTION: Dear Kryon: Would you please explain crop circles? What is their origin? What is their importance to humanity? How can we interpret the symbology? Is it connected with interdimensionality?

ANSWER: I give you only this for now: (1) Definitely interdimensional. (2) From Humans, but from a different time. (3) The symbology is 12-based math. The messages are to help with peace on Earth. (4) Yes, many are hoaxes.

xebiche
06-11-2012, 11:28 PM
First, that thing that has wedged itself in between us and the ETs must get out of the way.
Meaning, that the Empire must fall.
This is happening now but will take several years to realize.

Then we have to get our **** together consciously.
This will take another several years.

That is All they are waiting for.

Look for disclosure to begin next year.
Look for disclosure to catch on in the coming years.
Our interest and understanding will grow over the next decade.
Our consciousness will be raising over the next decade as well.
We are a truly AWESOME cusp in time

CONTACT IN 10 YEARS.

Henri77
07-11-2012, 12:19 AM
This film is aimed at massive worldwide disclosure.....
sometime quite soon..
Sirius
http://www.cseti.org/

To be broadcast simultaneously in every country possible, worldwide on the web ,free....

The cinematographers father was recently assassinated and others have received threats, so evidently it's considered threatening to the status quo, controlled media.

silent energy
14-11-2012, 04:18 AM
Heres a step in the right direction for full disclosure..

Tru Tv, a mainstream television network, aired the pilot to a new tv series called 'Shadow Operations' and their first episode is called 'The Mars Project' where it discusses the evidence of past civilizations on mars, military bases currently on mars, secret et techology being used by the military to teleport individuals to mars, etc.

Pretty mind-blowing stuff for mainstream television. Tru Tv also airs the show 'Conspiracy Theory' with Jesse Ventura.

The two investigators of the show are the people from 'Project Camelot'. If you know anything about project camelot you know they have been on the front lines of this battle for the truth for many years.

Whats interesting is that the show was made two years ago but they decided to finally air the pilot a week ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slQD0rUqbGo

Henri77
14-11-2012, 04:28 AM
Camelot had many important interviews,
Thanx, this looks interesting

silent energy
14-11-2012, 04:43 AM
The only problem is that its made for mainstream television. Not authentic and corny with the 'camelot crew' acting surprised and shocked even though they've heard it all before. But I understand that its for television and for normal folks.

Henri77
14-11-2012, 05:28 AM
Well as it's competing with sitcoms, soccer and cop shows, that's to be expected.
Viewers want more than statistics and as it IS a dramatic subject it seems fitting though a bit melodramatic.

Other astronauts have been threatened to keep quiet and there's good reason for concern by anyone pursuing this kind of documentary.

There's a major disclosure film being produced (Sirius) and the cinematographers father was killed recently, gangland style.

I've heard some of this before but much of this is new to me regarding Mars especially, and recent teleportation uses, post Montauk.

silent energy
14-11-2012, 06:08 AM
Yes it pretty fascinating. I hope there was many people watching when it aired and that they make more episodes. It seems little by little, more and more information and positive signs are coming out in the open, in all areas not just ufos and ets.

I don't know if you heard but CNBC reported a story several weeks ago about a 43 trillion dollar lawsuit against the 'banksters' and their political connections in the US government, seeking a return of the 43 trillion back to the US tresuary. But then a day after CNBC posted the story on their website, the children of a top executive were murdered and then they took the story down.

InFurs
17-11-2012, 03:01 AM
I'm a tad late but I agree with rest on this thread, they already in contact with us, just not as much as we hope. In fact we are receiving signs everyday but we don't acknowledge it.

But soon they may publicly reveal themselves. Hopefully.
I find the governments little game, quite saddening.

Henri77
17-11-2012, 03:16 AM
I'm a tad late but I agree with rest on this thread, they already in contact with us, just not as much as we hope. In fact we are receiving signs everyday but we don't acknowledge it.

But soon they may publicly reveal themselves. Hopefully.
I find the governments little game, quite saddening.

Despite the negative propaganda and invasion movies, I feel most
people feel in their hearts (though most won't admit it) that ET's are likely more or less benevolent, and less scary than our government.
They're like agnostics,who secretly want to believe.

To me, this is hopeful.

Dancing_Butterflies
17-11-2012, 05:02 AM
I've always been interested in meeting one but at the same time I think I'll be frightened. I'm not really sure when we'll meet them. But the topic is very interesting.

Henri77
17-11-2012, 06:53 AM
I've just watched this presentation by Steven Greer, creator of the Disclosure Project ...... some great info about the politics and realities behind disclosure, secrecy, and media control, and his views concerning ET agenda regarding contact.

He's been contacting UFO's for decades and collecting eyewitness testimony from high level sources, to battle the coverup.
(video in 4 parts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkQQM61XaAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UfDTeHA71o&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36ZeFB5-HY4&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBQEksxw0hc&feature=relmfu

magonia
17-11-2012, 07:00 AM
Under 300 years is your answer.

LucidNinja
18-11-2012, 04:48 AM
i belive within the next 10 years is a high possibility, assuming that they are already here and channeling is legit, one guy said the " quarantine " around earth will be dropped after 2012 dec 21 and nothing will probably happen immediatly but only when the people are ready will they make contact