PDA

View Full Version : Tree Energies

Lynn
05-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Trees and Their Energies
Trees, like all living things have one’s own energy . Each tree is different. We can associate certain energies to different types of trees. This can help when you're deciding what kind of tree to use in making magickal tool or bring into meditations for Guidance. This is by no means a complete list of trees but the most commonly known ones.

Apple
This wood's magikal properties often centered around the ideals of honor.
Ash
Typically used in the making of tool handles, it embodies the principals of reverence.
Beech
The magikal trait of beech is determination; it aids in achieving goals and wishes by giving organizational skills.
Crape Myrtle
A very hard wood with magikal traits of strength and stability.
Hazel
Represents spiritual leadership and insight.
Hickory
This wood's magikal trait is endurance and flexibility.
Maple
The magikal trait of kinship, it helps to promote connections of energy in relationships with people, animals and nature in general.
Oak
This wood promotes higher planes of awareness and aids in the shifting of consciousness for magikal workings.
Orange
A unique wood that changes color over the years, from light to black. It's magikal properties denote change and transition. Perfect for spirit walks.
Pine
Pine is a fast growing wood, and denotes new beginnings and rebirth.
Poplar
The magikal traits are protection and resolution.
Rowan
The 13 sections of it's leaves and their correspondence to the 13 lunar months show how this tree is associated with transition and magik.
Willow
The healing tree. It's magikal traits show the importance of being receptive and nurturing.

Lynn

onlyme2
05-10-2010, 05:14 PM
interesting lynn do you perhaps know the magical propertys of norway spruce and nordmann fir trees? i have been considering the use of them for some time now

Roselove
05-10-2010, 05:31 PM
thanks very much for posting! i've read one should hug trees to remove bad energy but use inutiton and ask which is best for you first.. it actually works lol

Lynn
05-10-2010, 05:34 PM
interesting lynn do you perhaps know the magical propertys of norway spruce and nordmann fir trees? i have been considering the use of them for some time now

Hello

The first tree. The Norway Spruce

Going on memory here as I returned the book to me friend. Its a healing tree, I know that the cones or new shoots are used in a vaporizer for breathing issues. I have Asthma and I have done this. (too makes the house smell nice).

Too I know that Native's use the sap for an ointment for the skin.

It also makes GOOD canoe's .

The other Tree is not in there I called her to look but she said its a CHEEP Christmas Tree......lol.

Lynn

onlyme2
05-10-2010, 05:39 PM
lol they are both christmas trees thank you very much that was very helpful and exactly what i needed to hear i have made a good choice using it

Summerland
05-10-2010, 11:56 PM
The only divination cards that I have had any real good results and an empathy with are the Runic Tree cards
Trees definitely have an energy of their own. And they are wonderful to hug or lean against as they will relieve you of negative energies and convert it as they do withnitrogen back into oxygen. The Native Americans leave an offering of copper pennies or tobacco at the base of a tree as a means of thanking those energies.

MYFIGO
07-10-2010, 01:49 AM
You can see the energy field from trees by gazing at the tree and observing the area around the tree (the green leafy part) for its "aura". It will just be a few inches wide outside of the edge of the tree.

However, if you begin communicating with the tree, expressing gratitude for all that it gives us.. shade and cool breezes.. you can see the energy field expand in response.

One day I was doing this and wondered if babies could see the auras of trees (remembering when I would put my son in a playpen on a pretty day and how he would be fascinated with the trees) and the energy field of the tree I was looking at jumped out to about 15 feet around the tree!

I have also asked the trees for healing of a sore throat while walking to my car one day for lunch and it worked instantly.

Rah nam
07-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Pine according the Daoists is great for healing.

onlyme2
07-10-2010, 04:59 PM
You can see the energy field from trees by gazing at the tree and observing the area around the tree (the green leafy part) for its "aura". It will just be a few inches wide outside of the edge of the tree.

However, if you begin communicating with the tree, expressing gratitude for all that it gives us.. shade and cool breezes.. you can see the energy field expand in response.

One day I was doing this and wondered if babies could see the auras of trees (remembering when I would put my son in a playpen on a pretty day and how he would be fascinated with the trees) and the energy field of the tree I was looking at jumped out to about 15 feet around the tree!

I have also asked the trees for healing of a sore throat while walking to my car one day for lunch and it worked instantly.not easy to thank trees when they slap you in the face at work leylands are nasty

Gracey
07-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Celtics created a tree astrology that is based off of the cycles of the moon and divided into thirteen lunar months. Each tree has magic qualities and a guardian animal and Celtic God. Are these the trees you posted, the Celtic ones?

onlyme2
08-10-2010, 07:58 PM
also does any1 know the properties of rosewood and holly ?

sabda
05-03-2011, 01:28 AM
nice share, i can used this as a reference before made my own stick. :D